You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
A_useless_noob

Suggestion to WG @mr conway

14 comments in this topic

Players
95 posts
8,123 battles

For the duration of corona virus and subsequent isolation/curfews.  Could WG increase the frequency of twitch/you tube posting, to help people stay occupied, at what must be a trying time for all concerned. 

• Cool 5

[PANEU]
Players
1,031 posts
3,661 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, A_useless_noob sagte:

For the duration of corona virus and subsequent isolation/curfews.  Could WG increase the frequency of twitch/you tube posting, to help people stay occupied, at what must be a trying time for all concerned. 

People simply need to entertain themselves if WG is helping or not thats up to them. Would be nice if they did but they don't have to. I guess sooner or later WG employees are also affected by corona and they might need to stop working so they need to consider their own health aswell. 

Players
95 posts
8,123 battles
14 minutes ago, Aixin said:

People simply need to entertain themselves if WG is helping or not thats up to them. Would be nice if they did but they don't have to. I guess sooner or later WG employees are also affected by corona and they might need to stop working so they need to consider their own health aswell. 

They'll never have such a captive audience.:cap_tea:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[SV]
Players
1,221 posts
14,935 battles
26 minutes ago, Pametrada said:

And can you isolate us from the CV-irus while you're at it ?

just tell me when you play and i will give you all of my CV-irus you can handle.

• Funny 2

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,348 posts
5,766 battles
2 hours ago, A_useless_noob said:

You know what, this is actually a good idea..Regardless of what, if anything, comes of it.

• Cool 1

[BAD-A]
Players
641 posts
9,275 battles

Considering that being healthy and having a good immune system (helped by outdoor exercise, sunshine and a good diet rich in vit C, E and zinc etc) is key in part to resisting the virus, is sitting infront of the idiot lantern for a prolonged period of time that good an idea?

Just a thought. :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

Players
95 posts
8,123 battles
1 minute ago, MyopicHedgehog said:

Considering that being healthy and having a good immune system (helped by outdoor exercise, sunshine and a good diet rich in vit C, E and zinc etc) is key in part to resisting the virus, is sitting infront of the idiot lantern for a prolonged period of time that good an idea?

Considering going out isn't an option yes

[BAD-A]
Players
641 posts
9,275 battles
Just now, A_useless_noob said:

Considering going out isn't an option yes

You can't get out into the street/garden?  Wow.  Dude, that sucks :Smile_sad:

[I-J-N]
Players
5,730 posts
13 minutes ago, MyopicHedgehog said:

We don't all live in Florida though...

Players
2,408 posts
14,352 battles

Can we have another go at PR grind maybe just this time without doubloon boosters? :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

[BAD-A]
Players
641 posts
9,275 battles
Just now, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

We don't all live in Florida though...

For those of us living in the land of eternal night, vitamin D3 supplements help ;)

TBH, I find that sitting down for long periods of time is bad for me in terms of awareness/alertness and general wellbeing, so exercising and fresh air is good for being able to play better & deal better with the numpties you find on your team (in theory anyway)

• Cool 2

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,348 posts
5,766 battles
2 minutes ago, MyopicHedgehog said:

For those of us living in the land of eternal night, vitamin D3 supplements help ;)

TBH, I find that sitting down for long periods of time is bad for me in terms of awareness/alertness and general wellbeing, so exercising and fresh air is good for being able to play better & deal better with the numpties you find on your team (in theory anyway)

Going for a nice walk does wonders I've found. And not that many people out and about right now for..well obvious reasons.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,300 posts
11,665 battles

Hello,

If you have a suggestion, please use the suggestion topic.

If you want to reach out to a WG staff, please PM them.

using WG staff names in topics or unnecessaryly poking people, is a violation of forum rules.

This topic will be locked!

G'day

• Boring 2