You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
nerderklaus

Resource Containers nerfed

46 comments in this topic

Players
194 posts
10,715 battles

Did they get nerfed in secret? Almost every container now gives me only 400 coal and I didn't get a super container in a long time. In the past I often got 800 coal from a container and sometimes even 1200.

It's strange the this happened after Lütjens got released in the shop and many coal ships got announced, but it could be my RNG too. I got extremely bad RNG, f.e. two duplicates in first three pieces of a collections already happened and MM usually puts the AFK player (who doesn't have to worry about consequences) in my team.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 3

Players
151 posts
3,292 battles

If % were public we could know. We can just make guessed based on information gathered from a substantial number of players. 

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
11,788 posts
29 minutes ago, nerderklaus said:

Did they get nerfed in secret? Almost every container now gives me only 400 coal and I didn't get a super container in a long time. In the past I often got 800 coal from a container and sometimes even 1200.

nothing changed for me

• Cool 1

Players
649 posts
2,013 battles

I think its just RNG, yesterday I had 800 coal in container.

Need more though to get Smolensk:cap_rambo:

Players
193 posts
3,481 battles
12 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

nothing changed for me

Nothing changed for me too...same garbage RNG. 2 days ago I got a Supercontainer, I was so stoked...and it gave me 100 +50% XP booster flags, of which I already had about 250+...Must be the "balancing" after I got 1000k gold in the last SC.

[ALONE]
Modder
2,260 posts
13,989 battles

I got 3 supercontainers in the last month.

All with 100 of the useless flags.

I wish these were 400 coal. :Smile_amazed:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[H_FAN]
Players
2,680 posts
44,994 battles
1 hour ago, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

Nothing changed for me too...same garbage RNG. 2 days ago I got a Supercontainer, I was so stoked...and it gave me 100 +50% XP booster flags, of which I already had about 250+...Must be the "balancing" after I got 1000k gold in the last SC.

When you are not further in the game you think that you do not need them but I have around 400 atm and it is too few.

You have always use for them the freexp Papapapa should be used in combination with this ESCL for max effect.

Those 100 are used up pretty quickly, I have too ration mine.

[RODS]
Players
1,594 posts
7,703 battles
2 hours ago, nerderklaus said:

It's strange the this happened after Lütjens got released in the shop and many coal ships got announced, but it could be my RNG too. I got extremely bad RNG, f.e. two duplicates in first three pieces of a collections already happened and MM usually puts the AFK player (who doesn't have to worry about consequences) in my team.

I got 1200, 800 and 400 yesterday

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,755 posts
17,310 battles

Hi all,

It is just "Confirmation Bias"...usual thing... everything is as it ever was... :Smile_honoring:

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 2

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,074 posts
13,116 battles

As I'm doing only resource-containers: nope, everything as always for me. 

[NECRO]
Players
1,946 posts
Vor 3 Stunden, nerderklaus sagte:

I did get supercontainers, which are generally worse than 400 coal. I really neither want nor need another 100 worthless signals. Yet I keep getting them. I would like to have a check-box "I do not want supercontainers" in the container screen.

1.jpg

2.jpg

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,061 posts
13,903 battles

I'm fairly sure that I've had 800 coal from a daily drop container in the last few weeks.   I think the last super container was three weeks ago but it wasn't very 'super'.

Players
194 posts
10,715 battles

No supercontainer in February and March, not sure about January, but I think not.

In March 2-3 Containers per day, 1x 800 coal, rest 400 coal.

RNG is the same for everybody and there is no such thing as Russian bias...

[L4GG]
Players
3,470 posts
11,259 battles

I just open 67  resources containers and got around 35 k coal among them 3x or 4x 1200 k coal.

[I-J-N]
Players
5,671 posts

Overall the SC's been absolute crap for a long time. They are only 'super' in the sense that they drop super rarely, not in terms of their contents. They got nerfed at least once, shortly after been introduced, possible later on as I think they changed the list of contents at some point.

The main reason for choosing resource containers is now farming coal, IMO.

EDIT No idea why I interpret this to be about SC's... back to taking reading comprehensions classes.. or to cleaning my specs properly...:Smile_hiding:

[OHRIP]
Players
1,115 posts
9,798 battles

Got a super Container today, 100 Streamer Camos, not that I needed them but pretty nice! Like three weeks ago I got 30 days of premium. So nothing to complain about containers, afaik.

Players
463 posts
7,358 battles
7 hours ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

I did get supercontainers, which are generally worse than 400 coal. I really neither want nor need another 100 worthless signals. Yet I keep getting them. I would like to have a check-box "I do not want supercontainers" in the container screen.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Totally agree, it seems the word "Super" has lost all meaning when it comes to these containers.

[SH33P]
Beta Tester
281 posts
6,940 battles

Getting an insane amount of duplicates for collections is nothing new, looked always a bit suspicious to me. Can't say much about coal, it "feels" like it is a bit less than in the past but that's probably just imagination.

[OCTO]
Players
442 posts
19,496 battles
10 hours ago, nerderklaus said:

I remember when super containers were 'super' containers. The rewards dropped off a LONG time ago (I have played since 2015). We used to have weekly missions that netted you 1 Million credits. That was a godsend back in the day, when grinding lines.

• Cool 2

[I-J-N]
Players
5,671 posts
8 minutes ago, Gudgeon said:

I remember when super containers were 'super' containers. The rewards dropped off a LONG time ago (I have played since 2015). We used to have weekly missions that netted you 1 Million credits. That was a godsend back in the day, when grinding lines.

The good auld days, aye.

• Cool 1

Players
3,029 posts

Yes.

I won my best stuff (20 or 30 very good flags) ever in the first 2 SC crates I opened 3k crates and a couple of years (at least) back. Since then I have progressively gotten less and less stuff to the point now  I get nothing but flags (the cheapest ones - still gut) and nothing else. The fact that I never got a ship in the myriad SC I've opened showcases firstly my rotten luck and secondly the almost non exist chances of getting one.

• Cool 1

[SV]
Players
1,205 posts
14,833 battles
10 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

Yes.

I won my best stuff (20 or 30 very good flags) ever in the first 2 SC crates I opened 3k crates and a couple of years (at least) back. Since then I have progressively gotten less and less stuff to the point now  I get nothing but flags (the cheapest ones - still gut) and nothing else. The fact that I never got a ship in the myriad SC I've opened showcases firstly my rotten luck and secondly the almost non exist chances of getting one.

i have goten 1k dubs in my last 3 containers i think thats pretty good. nothing has changed with either the super containers nor the resource ones. 

[UA-NF]
Players
478 posts
7,972 battles

ressource containers drop 400 guaranteed coal, and other two drops may be coal, silver or flags. So you have 66% chance for 800 coal, and 16% chance for 1200 coal.

[DC_DK]
Players
3,058 posts
33,461 battles

Business as usual here. Getting the same stuff in the same rate as normal. Have gotten 5 or 6 super containers this year by picking more resources containers and coal drops seems normal too.......... Must be your tinfoil hat triggers your observation