Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Padds01

i did the survey too soon!

13 comments in this topic

[-LA-]
Players
695 posts
5,299 battles

think it was on a community stream they posted a link to a survey about how we felt about 9.2 and as i hadnt actually completed the frst directive and seen the reality of how this event was going to be i gave them a neutral score. 

Not wanting to leave them with the delusion of adequacy is there any way to go back and change my score to that of flaming pile of dog crap?

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[XTREM]
Players
4,271 posts
11,680 battles

Hello. 

What's wrong with the event? 

All that can be gathered is a chance of getting silver line ship access earlier with the bonus of permanent cammo for free. 

I don't see any problem with that? 

• Cool 2

[RODS]
Players
1,603 posts
7,709 battles

Free ships

Free cammos

Free "tokens" that u can buy signal flags with

Why complain ?

Good event 

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,398 posts
7,298 battles
37 minutes ago, Yoshanai said:

Hello. 

What's wrong with the event? 

All that can be gathered is a chance of getting silver line ship access earlier with the bonus of permanent cammo for free. 

I don't see any problem with that? 

It's really RNG (same as all the early access). So the first ship (200 tokens) could literally be 2 containers (2 x 140) but could well be 20 containers (20 x 10).

Which leads to the same frustration - some people will get the ship free with spare tokens almost immediately. Others will spend ages doing the directives and still not even have the first ship

• Cool 2

[DC_DK]
Players
3,058 posts
33,495 battles

49 minutes ago, Ronchabale said:

Free ships

Free cammos

Why complain ?

Good event 

How can hyper inflation make an event good?? I think of 92 random bundles costing each 1000 doubloons and the Free XP DD only costing 2.000.000

Luckily no one is forced to buy any of this, but in my view it is a very concerning direction for the future. Mark my words it's only the beginning

• Cool 2

[RODS]
Players
1,603 posts
7,709 battles
3 minutes ago, hgbn_dk said:

How can hyper inflation make an event good?? I think of 92 random bundles costing each 1000 doubloons and the Free XP DD only costing 2.000.000

Luckily no one is forced to buy any of this, but in my view it is a very concerning direction for the future. Mark my words it's only the beginning

Look t what you get not what you dont get, everyone will obtain one or two (maybe more) for free along with excess "tokens" for buying signal flags and that is good 

So if you have some time to invest in grinding you get some for free but if u are (insane) or in a hurry and have loads of cash its up to u. (bundles are a total ripoff)

Agree that the "price" of the Småland is way too high

1 million FXP (or perhaps slightly more) would be reasonable with comparison to the price of Musashi, Missouri, Alaska etc

I will try to grind the Halland and not waste my FXP for a few months and maybe when I am getting close then I can convert some dubloons for the Småland ?

However I am not in a hurry to invest any large amounts in a high tier DD given the current CV meta

[LEEUW]
[LEEUW]
Players
493 posts
7,778 battles
21 minutes ago, Ronchabale said:

1 million FXP (or perhaps slightly more) would be reasonable with comparison to the price of Musashi, Missouri, Alaska etc

You can't compare it to those ships. After those ships T9 ships already got inflated to 1M FXP (Alaska, Friesland, Azuma). It would be weird if a T10 EU DD would be the same price as the T9 EU DD. But yes, 2M is a waaaaay toooo big step. WG is just testing out how far they can go until the whales say 'nope, too expensive'.

• Cool 3

[I-J-N]
Players
5,774 posts
2 hours ago, Ronchabale said:

Free ships

Free cammos

Why complain ?

Good event 

On surface...                       :Smile_unsure:

[DC_DK]
Players
3,058 posts
33,495 battles
1 hour ago, TheBrut3 said:

WG is just testing out how far they can go until the whales say 'nope, too expensive'.

Exactly my point, they triggered me and I.m usual supporting stuff with real money..... But got to draw a line in the sand somewhere.... I mean 263€ in raw cash if you want Småland, don't have any free XP and want doubloons to convert.. Seriously how can they even justify this insane amount??

• Cool 2

Players
445 posts

Seriously how can they even justify this insane amount??

Easy, WG are a bunch of greedy accountants who have no idea, developers with no clue, coders with low coding skill .. I could go on, but may upset a snowflake !

[I-J-N]
Players
5,774 posts
7 minutes ago, Mr_Wolfclaw said:

Easy, WG are a bunch of greedy accountants who have no idea, developers with no clue, coders with low coding skill .. I could go on, but may upset a snowflake !

We wouldn't want that now would we?

Players
2,106 posts
9,568 battles

It's a terrible event forcing RNG into every possible aspect. 

But yeah, it's about a tech-tree line that will be available in the next update so totally fine ignoring it completely.

P.S. Don't worry, they don't care about those surveys. They are doing it so that players think they care about the feedback when we all know they don't.

[I-J-N]
Players
5,774 posts
21 minutes ago, Palubarac said:

It's a terrible event forcing RNG into every possible aspect. 

But yeah, it's about a tech-tree line that will be available in the next update so totally fine ignoring it completely.

P.S. Don't worry, they don't care about those surveys. They are doing it so that players think they care about the feedback when we all know they don't.

The reason they don't have to care is because the good doctor Pavlov was right.

No, I'm not related to the good doctor.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this