Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
lord_hern

Port view default

4 comments in this topic

Players
21 posts
5,842 battles

When you load WoW the port and last ship selected automatically loads as it also does when you exit a battle and return to port.

The ship and port view are shown from the default viewing angle every time, however some ports and ships look nicer/better from other angles in my opinion (I know everyone would have there own preferred view).

For example you may prefer to view your ships bow on or when in the London port prefer to be looking down river instead of across the river.

So what i'm saying is it would be nice to set your own default view when returning to port.

• Cool 5

[EUTF]
Players
215 posts
6,546 battles

Imagine if you could do what you saying and check all the super high quality ports in full glory and detail

Mind blowing i know :fish_happy:

[AGRES]
Players
176 posts
12,558 battles

i post his..2 years ago..and not once...

but WG cares only for money..they absolutely don't care about your good ideas.  ( i tried also to inspire WG to do every month a contest for the best idea from suggestion  forum, because also there they ignore everything..)

they hear little bit to few close peoples, contributors,..,.., and the byeee.

--------------there should be set of view, set of camera moving, set of camera speed,  + set of music. together..or separately -------------------

• Cool 1

[I-J-N]
Players
5,660 posts
2 hours ago, citaDELer said:

i post his..2 years ago..and not once...

but WG cares only for money..they absolutely don't care about your good ideas.  ( i tried also to inspire WG to do every month a contest for the best idea from suggestion  forum, because also there they ignore everything..)

they hear little bit to few close peoples, contributors,..,.., and the byeee.

--------------there should be set of view, set of camera moving, set of camera speed,  + set of music. together..or separately -------------------

Sadly, in WG's mind good ideas are those that are open to monetization. Sunk cost fallacy does not work with port views, immersion or any other cool thing any of us could think of to actually improve the game for the players.

Sign in to follow this