You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SirHawkman

In GameSound

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1 post
37 battles

Hi!

Anyone else having difficulty with the sound in game? In the port the sound is fine but during gameplay all sounds break up and everything sounds tinny, I have not changed any setting since this new update, but my sound was fine before it.

I've turned the volume down to 1/2 on all setting but with no difference.

Any thoughts/ideas?

Ta!

Beta Tester
332 posts
214 battles

no real issues... except that I find the new gun sounds bloody obnoxious and way too loud.. oh and destroyers sound like they're firing M1 Garands

• Cool 1

[EIRE]
[EIRE]
Beta Tester
326 posts
19,199 battles

I get sound stuttering. I also sometimes hear a sound (e.g. gurgling of a destroyed engine) when I go back to port. There  do seem to be a few sound issues since 3.1

I must confess to not loving the smaller caliber guns. They sound like rifles sometimes.

Also, are there some gun noises that don't come from players (e.g.ambient sounds).

[GOEPT]
Beta Tester
15 posts
2,492 battles

no real issues... except that I find the new gun sounds bloody obnoxious and way too loud.. oh and destroyers sound like they're firing M1 Garands

Yea, i have the same felling. 

The old sound was way better, all around! Destroyer is like a pistol when it fires it's guns...not to mention the CA's. Poor work that wg did with the new sounds.

[GN0ME]
Beta Tester
5,339 posts
1,891 battles

new sounds are awesome are we playing the same game?

[GOEPT]
Beta Tester
15 posts
2,492 battles

new sounds are awesome are we playing the same game?

Since may, they have update the sound...and since then it is awsome. Play with speakers is ok..but with headphones...it is freakin awsome.

Anyway, it was with the new patch that the sound became better. before that it did suck the shells out of it. 

And yes, we play the same game. 

[TTT]
Players
1,168 posts
9,822 battles

The old sound was way better, all around! Destroyer is like a pistol when it fires it's guns...not to mention the CA's. Poor work that wg did with the new sounds.

Since may, they have update the sound...and since then it is awsome. Play with speakers is ok..but with headphones...it is freakin awsome.

Anyway, it was with the new patch that the sound became better. before that it did suck the shells out of it. 

:amazed: I'm confused