Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Naval Legends: Destroyer HSwMS Småland

15 comments in this topic

[VL-NL]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
100 posts
20,318 battles

2000000 free xp  need a lot of dubluuns to get that  Catching WG .... Again

[SHYLO]
[SHYLO]
Players
10 posts
6,545 battles

All this ,, about streaming ,, Codes wont work ,, Because a normal working person have to take a day off  to get the bennefit. 

This is a big blunder ,, 

All gamers are not 12 years old, ''

So tell me When can a working person who still like this game get the Codes working ?

Players
187 posts

And once again no comment at all from mr @The_EURL_Guy about the unhappy remarks from players. Just positieve plugging of teh game. @The_EURL_Guy isnt it time to mention what people are thinking ? If not just tell us what your purpose is here that only looks like promoting the Game

• Cool 1

Players
179 posts

"Missiles away!"...well hope not.

Outstanding episode about an outstanding Ship in an outstanding museum. A place to visit! Its on my list now!

(I liked story of the IKEA bed for the royalities and the saugull on the m.mast half way thru in the vid!!:Smile_veryhappy:)

Players
10,263 posts
12,019 battles
5 hours ago, CruisingForMermaids said:

Please don't tell me anti-ship missiles is seriously being considered for WOWS.

They were planned for 2017, made to internal tests and were scrapped, as they were too broken even by WG standards.

Doesn't mean WG won't return to them once they run out of subs and carriers to add:cap_tea:

• Cool 1

Players
2,106 posts
9,568 battles
2 hours ago, Killroy67 said:

And once again no comment at all from mr @The_EURL_Guy about the unhappy remarks from players. Just positieve plugging of teh game. @The_EURL_Guy isnt it time to mention what people are thinking ? If not just tell us what your purpose is here that only looks like promoting the Game

Isn't that a BOT?

If it ain't it sure acts as one.

[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,315 posts
2 hours ago, Killroy67 said:

You know The_EURL_Guy is just a bot created to post news, right? Or you are one of those guys who insults bots at co-op?

• Funny 1

[4_0_4]
Players
7,894 posts
14,340 battles
2 hours ago, Panocek said:

They were planned for 2017, made to internal tests and were scrapped, as they were too broken even by WG standards.

Doesn't mean WG won't return to them once they run out of subs and carriers to add:cap_tea:

As soon as they realize that they could sell them as Prem ammo, they'll added asap

• Cool 1

Players
10,263 posts
12,019 battles
32 minutes ago, Zemeritt said:

As soon as they realize that they could sell them as Prem ammo, they'll added asap

I'd see SSM as "retrofit", step up/replacement for legendary upgrades, available for Research Points. And then T10 Iowa class, New Jersey '82, trading one turret for SSM as prem:cap_tea:

• Funny 1

Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

And once again, the narrator can't let it slide to mention "the mighty soviet navy" once again. :fish_palm:

• Funny 1

[WAR]
Players
428 posts
42 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

And once again, the narrator can't let it slide to mention "the mighty soviet navy" once again. :fish_palm:

Yes, I caught that too, fact is, the Russian Navy was a joke at the start of WW2 and after the war, STILL a joke but a serious problem due to the nuke subs they had, none of their ships were of a high standard or quality.

The Swedish Navy may not be a joke, then or now... but its always been good AND efficient... I think they would feel insulted at being compared to the "mighty Russian Navy."

[WAR]
Players
428 posts
19 hours ago, Palubarac said:

Isn't that a BOT?

If it ain't it sure acts as one.

Its not a bot, as far as I know, but they post and leave, they NEVER stick around to read the anger.... its like their shrinks have told them to ignore the anger....

Its a pity though... this game could be twice as good if only they would allow feedback to REALLY make a difference...

Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts
2 minutes ago, Kiwi1960 said:

Its not a bot, as far as I know

TheEUrlguy is a bot that just automatically posts here when something gets posted on the portal (this has been confirmed by staff).

• Cool 3

Sign in to follow this