You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jvd2000

Your eu tokendrop for the first 4 containers

228 comments in this topic

[SINT]
Players
1,008 posts
22,240 battles

My drops after receiving the first 4 containers were 30, 20,20 and 10 for a total of 80. Could have been worse, but at this rate Visby is going to be the only collectible ship.

• Funny 2

[SHAFT]
Players
11,815 posts
9,753 battles
1 minute ago, Jvd2000 said:

but at this rate Visby is going to be the only collectible ship.

Ofc ofc... if you want all, you should spend like 50k dubs :fish_boom:

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
2,053 posts
12,327 battles

20 and 20 . Seriously, Ive been working in sales all my life and I could dominate the market if I worked at WG, they have no clue to how to entise a customer, shitty deals? Yeah, thats the way to go!!

• Cool 17
  • Funny 1

[DC_DK]
Players
3,058 posts
33,495 battles

90 total could have been 40 so WG probably expect I'm happy and show gratitude... In your dreams

• Cool 2

[SM0KE]
Players
6,428 posts
14,954 battles

It's still beyond me why WG just don't offer a simple 'pay x, and get the ship' - this RNG nonsense just encourages me (and perhaps others) to quit whilst ahead and stop spending. If you see your next bundle only has 20 tokens in, and you've done okay so far, why push it?

• Cool 2

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,874 posts
21,702 battles

The four containers for the first directive dropped:

Total - 220 points

Very happy with my RNG. A horrible mechanic though.

• Cool 1

[DC_DK]
Players
3,058 posts
33,495 battles
3 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

It's still beyond me why WG just don't offer a simple 'pay x, and get the ship' - this RNG nonsense just encourages me (and perhaps others) to quit whilst ahead and stop spending. If you see your next bundle only has 20 tokens in, and you've done okay so far, why push it?

My first bundle show 20 so why bother in the first place

• Cool 2

Players
203 posts
4,569 battles
52 minutes ago, Jvd2000 said:

My drops after receiving the first 4 containers were 30, 20,20 and 10 for a total of 80. Could have been worse, but at this rate Visby is going to be the only collectible ship.

Got a couple 250 within 6 containers.

[CAIN]
Players
4,837 posts
20,122 battles
51 minutes ago, Jvd2000 said:

@Crysantos was asked on the stream about the tokens.

He said, if you play and collect all the crates, plus the missions from the Twitch streams, you should be able to get the TV and VI...

• Cool 1

Players
10,263 posts
12,019 battles
52 minutes ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

20 and 20 . Seriously, Ive been working in sales all my life and I could dominate the market if I worked at WG, they have no clue to how to entise a customer, shitty deals? Yeah, thats the way to go!!

In soviet russia there is no market you're speaking of:cap_tea:

• Funny 3

[SINT]
Players
1,008 posts
22,240 battles
7 minutes ago, hgbn_dk said:

My first bundle show 20 so why bother in the first place

Had a 60 or 40... if it was a 250 that would give me in the end of the event access to fe the tier 7 well then maybe.. but no, no way. And with the current drops I will not buy anything to just get the T6. Will probably stop when I get the T5, slugg through the 7500 base xp for the perm camo and then would have enough xp to buy the T6 directly.

Demotivating event with luckily no motivators to spend any money.

[NECRO]
Players
2,066 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, Panocek sagte:

In soviet russia there is no market you're speaking of:cap_tea:

Of course there is a market... e. g. for mastercrafted statues of the eternal Tsar.

putin.jpg

• Funny 1

[ALYEN]
Players
2,078 posts
4,049 battles
1 hour ago, Jethro_Grey said:

He said, if you play and collect all the crates, plus the missions from the Twitch streams, you should be able to get the TV and VI...

So in addition to play the game I have to watch twitch now ? What will be next ? search for YT videos and special facebook/reddit posts ?

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[-LA-]
Players
695 posts
5,299 battles
1 hour ago, Verblonde said:

Simple they have made billions off wales by exploiting poor impulse control and the psychology of gambling they only need enough people in the pool to keep the wales swimming.

• Cool 2

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,973 posts
13,255 battles
17 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

So in addition to play the game I have to watch twitch now ? What will be next ? search for YT videos and special facebook/reddit posts ?

Well its like Flamus glorious giveaway. If you would like to participate for a chance of a prem ship you only have to comment 3 of his youtube videos, watch his 8 hour stream on friday and saturday, retweet his tweet, react to the discord announcements and he is thinking something for instagram as well. 

I mean f off, keep your crap. 

• Cool 4
  • Funny 3

Beta Tester
810 posts
2 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Do you still trust what wg/lesta says?

[SM0KE]
Players
6,428 posts
14,954 battles
58 minutes ago, Padds01 said:

Simple they have made billions off wales

Do you mean Wales, or the finny chaps in the sea?

;)

• Funny 2

[CAIN]
Players
4,837 posts
20,122 battles
3 minutes ago, hellhound666 said:

Do you still trust what wg/lesta says?

It's not what he said, it's how he said it.

He said it like someone caught with his fingers in a cookie jar.

It translates to: if you get REALLY lucky and grind all the missions, you'll get enough to get the TVI.

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
4,837 posts
20,122 battles
2 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

Do you mean Wales, or the finny chaps in the sea?

;)

Hm.

Since the Brexit, UK saved so much money which went previously to the EU, that WG decided to milk Wales first. (understandable due to connections to the royals, i.e. Prince of Wales :Smile_hiding:).

The rest will follow.

• Funny 3

Players
372 posts
5,825 battles
1 hour ago, kfa said:

Well its like Flamus glorious giveaway. If you would like to participate for a chance of a prem ship you only have to comment 3 of his youtube videos, watch his 8 hour stream on friday and saturday, retweet his tweet, react to the discord announcements and he is thinking something for instagram as well. 

I mean f off, keep your crap. 

I think maybe you misunderstood.

comment on 3 of his videos (3 separate chances)

OR

participate in ANY (multiple chances) of giveaways on twitch

OR

retweet

OR

React to discord

the Instagram was if he doesn’t get all the stuff given away before then, he’ll give it away on there.

jeez, make him out to be doing some Puerto Ricoesque grindfest when you really just don’t have a clue what you’re saying.

• Cool 1

[-TPF-]
Players
4,360 posts
18,216 battles
2 hours ago, Jvd2000 said:

Demotivating event with luckily no motivators to spend any money.

Don't. It'll all be free in a few weeks. There's no Premium Ship to buy and enjoy playing, nothing much to collect, and the grasping meanness of WG has extended to not allowing Blyskawica owners to use it towards the Directives*. Get. Tae. Falkirk. 

• Cool 1