Black_Prince42

Looking for a new clan (leaving FT13)

10 comments in this topic

Players
152 posts
1,696 battles

Hi all, currently looking for a new clan as the clan I'm part of is not carrier friendly. I don't have any Tier10s at this time but am working towards them from Cleveland, Lexington, Edinburgh and implacable. I can't play every night as I do have a young family but can play when I have a chance. I'm not suited to one ship type, Iike to play all classes and will play subs when they are released. Bonus if the clan plays warthunder too, the skies are pretty lonely. 

Peace out homies✌️😊

[TAW]
[TAW]
Players
67 posts
18,503 battles

Unfortunately "CV-haters" are everywhere.

However we also have a couple CV-lovers within our clan. As well as a code of ethics which prohibits to make it personal (any decent clan leader has that I suppose).

If you are interested, send me a PM.

[CG]
Players
305 posts
11,197 battles

Hi,

feel free to take a look at our recruitment post and see if it fits what your looking for, we currently have a couple of CV players who are also grinding.

[HFHH]
Players
314 posts
17,369 battles

We are an international, laid back English speaking clan, looking for good humoured but active players to join us in clan battles, operations and divisions.                                                                                                                                                                  We use Discord and our clan base is complete. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact Strong_in_the_arms

https://discord.gg/jytdj43

SBS10.png 

[-YR-]
[-YR-]
Players
87 posts
26,546 battles
On 3/12/2020 at 4:33 PM, Black_Prince42 said:

Hi all, currently looking for a new clan as the clan I'm part of is not carrier friendly. I don't have any Tier10s at this time but am working towards them from Cleveland, Lexington, Edinburgh and implacable. I can't play every night as I do have a young family but can play when I have a chance. I'm not suited to one ship type, Iike to play all classes and will play subs when they are released. Bonus if the clan plays warthunder too, the skies are pretty lonely. 

Peace out homies✌️😊

Hi