Sign in to follow this  
Steph246

Chat display bug

3 comments in this topic

[SH33P]
Players
215 posts
14,534 battles

As the game has already not been good in terms of communication game design, concerning possibilities to interact and communicate within the game through eventually the B menu.... I got a chat display bug that makes me not possible to read or to read back the chat history in the chat box on the left side of the screen.

Am I the only one to get this as I of course have to run mods to correct the UI of the game ?

Here s attached a screenshot of what I see . I funnily couldn't get a proper screenshot and had to use a smartphone phone to record it.

That ll be all for this topic.

Спасибо

Chatdisplaybug.jpg

Players
46 posts
9,441 battles
1 hour ago, Steph246 said:

As the game has already not been good in terms of communication game design, concerning possibilities to interact and communicate within the game through eventually the B menu.... I got a chat display bug that makes me not possible to read or to read back the chat history in the chat box on the left side of the screen.

Am I the only one to get this as I of course have to run mods to correct the UI of the game ?

Here s attached a screenshot of what I see . I funnily couldn't get a proper screenshot and had to use a smartphone phone to record it.

That ll be all for this topic.

Спасибо

Chatdisplaybug.jpg

that bug was in 9.1 as well - i think its mod related

• Cool 1

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,412 posts
2,117 battles
On 3/12/2020 at 1:29 PM, Kuan_Yin said:

that bug was in 9.1 as well - i think its mod related

Sounds very much mod related.

@TE please remove your mods and try again.

Otherwise, my guess would be a very small screen. I have seen some weird behaviour with sub 720p resolutions as well in the past.