Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ultra127

cant login

6 comments in this topic

Question

[LICON]
Beta Tester
16 posts
30,277 battles

I can't log in so I'm trying to contact the support but on the support site u have to log in before u r able to write to them.

That's smart, like u would expect from wg.

So, how to contact support without being able to log in (cause that's my problem).

And is that support site somehow totally broken? Because it refreshes 4 to 5 times before showing (well not relly looks like refresh more like redirect somwhere and then redirecting back)?

image.png.1d00bedbaca612bac326d1e80490cc48.png

Edited by ultra127
added screenshot

5 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,739 posts
14,300 battles

What error do you get when logging in?

You seem to have been able to log in to the forum.

If you have issues with the support site as well it might indicate a different issue like with DNS perhaps.

[LICON]
Beta Tester
16 posts
30,277 battles

DNS seems to be fine. I can reach all (so far I know) eu-wg site and game servers.

image.thumb.png.9b7e6b4f1ff7c252833369886a9d5d8b.png

I'd really like to log into the support site. Why do they make such a site an then just don't care about it.

Interesting to hear that others have also a problem with their support - might be intensional...

1,739 posts
14,300 battles
5 hours ago, ultra127 said:

DNS seems to be fine. I can reach all (so far I know) eu-wg site and game servers.

image.thumb.png.9b7e6b4f1ff7c252833369886a9d5d8b.png

I'd really like to log into the support site. Why do they make such a site an then just don't care about it.

Interesting to hear that others have also a problem with their support - might be intensional...

Assuming the error message could be even remotely correct, see if you can sign out of the launcher and back in again.

If that doesn't work, try change to a new password.

https://eu.wargaming.net/id/signin/

And then sign out of the launcher and the website and sign back in.

If you can rule out that it's definitely not authentication based (as the error suggests), you can confirmed you don't have issues with your server connection with these instructions but I don't think the support connection is related.

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/10252/

[LICON]
Beta Tester
16 posts
30,277 battles

Well, sign out and in again works in the launcher.

And I know, that the support site has nothing to do with the login problem but that looks very suspicious to me, that wg created a support site and then u can't use it because u simply can't login. Very convenient for them so they can say, that they care but if u really want to use it, it doesn't work and they don't need to bother about it. 

Thank you for trying to help but I guess I have to do all this uninstall and install again nightmare...

1,739 posts
14,300 battles
19 hours ago, ultra127 said:

Well, sign out and in again works in the launcher.

And I know, that the support site has nothing to do with the login problem but that looks very suspicious to me, that wg created a support site and then u can't use it because u simply can't login. Very convenient for them so they can say, that they care but if u really want to use it, it doesn't work and they don't need to bother about it. 

Thank you for trying to help but I guess I have to do all this uninstall and install again nightmare...

I have no issues with the support site and asking a handful of people from various parts of europe no one else had any issues, similar to what you descibe or otherwise, so I wondered if perhaps it was a separte issue with a similar root cause (such as a DNS issue that could cause the website to respond poorly or slowly, and cause a login attempt to time out).

Sign in to follow this