game center cannot connect

6 comments in this topic

Question

[CODS]
Players
24 posts
7,325 battles

Hi all

I have a big issue for past few days now.

originally it started when i could not get game center to run after playing as usual the day before.

I have had no system updates, no changes to wind 10 machine or anything and i can always still connect to internet when browsing.

i noticed that in my task mgr i had no game tasks running accept from within the details tab of task mgr.  for some reason now when i close and restart computer it stays in that list and stops me starting game center once used.   I have to go to safe mode and delete temp files and restart.  to clear it out from this this.  then 50/50 game center will load properly.  however i had so many issues that i then uninstalled it hoping to get a clean install.  2 days later and its still not working but with various issues from game center opening but only seeing  a black box with nothing inside, just an abyss.  or it opens and it cannot connect. however in safe mode it always open up fine and will connect to my account.

game has always been able to work with my firewalls and antivirus and i use zone alarm.  i have checked both zone and windows firewall and game is added to both exceptions as always and tried running no firewall or anti v for a bit and still no connection.

yet i am fine using browser etc do look up anything.

after so many restarts and install of game center and nothing working properly i uninstalled everything.  game center and game. 

installed game center again and had same issue not being able to connect. but could in safe mode and logged in.

Tried to install the game but all i get is the game center loading screen going round and round trying to log me  i.

This is doing my nut in and pulling my hair out trying to get game center to fecking work.

Any ideas anyone?

thank you

• Cool 1

5 answers to this question

[CODS]
Players
24 posts
7,325 battles

ahh s its not just me

support has me running around in dam circles thinking issue is with me and firewall and other stuff.

just tried to get the  game running again and yep it cant connect.   happy that the game loaded but not happy i am unable to get the game to make a connection.

i have this continually. round and round never stops.  with or without firewall and Av active.

image.thumb.png.9e2ff758ba207c99e4df68080391fc7b.png

Players
1 post

I can connect to the regular game but not the beta. Game is now 9.2. Beta is 9.3  Game center says it is installed but it gets to waiting for authorization and never gets there. Eventually, you get to a page, with the program fully loaded that has a large orange button that says Connect, and a silver button that says change accounts. Change the account while still logged into wargaming with the same credentials and this forum from North America, and I get orange text in an orange box that says Error Connecting Server Failed to connect to the server. Please try again later. Then there is a link to the customer service center which does work as does every other program on this computer, including the 9.2 client

Game Center won't launch the beta, in this version and the last version of the beta when 9.2 was the beta. It worked initially then barfed.:fish_nerv:

SNAG-0241.png

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,303 posts
9,168 battles

Hello,

reading off what you have said, it sounds to me like something is still restricting access or corrupting your files. If you've checked all your local firewalls and anti-virus applications and your OS and drivers I would now look at your connection and routing settings.

Regards,

Minia