You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Combat Missions of Update 0.9.2

19 comments in this topic

[GOES4]
Players
131 posts
17,243 battles

So, you cant earn tolkens -or whatever is its name- by playing. Only purchasing it for gold. Am I right? If its in this way, Im not really interested. And of course, 2 M of FXP for one ship it looks too much. 

• Cool 5

Players
36 posts
4,760 battles

There's nothing in this content that encourages playing and/or benefits the conversion of F2P players into paying customers. Therefore this update benefits neither Wargaming nor your player base, which even my inner advocatus diaboli counts as a serious lapse in judgement.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
9,632 posts

11 minutes ago, Corocotta15 said:

Only purchasing it for gold. Am I right?

no:

11 minutes ago, Corocotta15 said:

So, you cant earn tolkens -or whatever is its name- by playing.

directives -> EU containers with tokens

and of course the EU containers from stream missions

[GOES4]
Players
131 posts
17,243 battles

Ahhhh. In teh containers. Thanks. That is an important point.

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
[SHAFT]
Players
939 posts
20,317 battles

Jam packed with rewards..... Sure, the only thing it is jam packed is bugs.  Ships never leaving battle even after the battle has ended and the player has logged out and in again and again...

Gambling containers, etc... Yey...

• Cool 1

Players
32 posts

''If you actively play'' HA! We can't even play because this update is one giant BUG!!!! Ships dont return to port, daily containers dont reset, if you try to mounts flags, switch commanders, mount camo or check doubloons the game freezes! FIX IT!!!!!!!!!

• Cool 1

[C4K3]
Players
117 posts
8,329 battles

The sweship could have had som smoke or more islands. Only russian ships got it all. I'll (Put in) a complaint. No problemos I'm allready in Gulag. But thank you for the national flag. Please give us a proper camoflage aswell. you must have some in your arcive you've been here so many times. 

images.jpg

[SRW]
Players
2,048 posts
8,079 battles

Does anyone know what is this box awarded on the last day of daily shipment?

2d20608e-5fc8-11ea-a46b-38eaa735f4cc.jpg

This one...

tttttttttttt.jpg

[C4K3]
Players
117 posts
8,329 battles
8 hours ago, Palubarac said:

2d20608e-5fc8-11ea-a46b-38eaa735f4cc.jpg

This one...

tttttttttttt.jpg

can it have something to do with king of sees

[SRW]
Players
2,048 posts
8,079 battles
20 minutes ago, 416taylor said:

can it have something to do with king of sees

I have absolutely no idea and I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the article.

But I thought some of you may know since  many have been for much longer than I am.

If not, then probably @Crysantos can give us the information when he pops up in here.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,117 posts
13,404 battles
21 hours ago, Corocotta15 said:

So, you cant earn tolkens -or whatever is its name- by playing. Only purchasing it for gold. Am I right? If its in this way, Im not really interested. And of course, 2 M of FXP for one ship it looks too much. 

You can get them by playing - they're in the containers you get for completing directives, plus the ones you get from Daily Shipments. Reading the Update 0.9.2 article or the dedicated Early Access article should provide all info in detail.

20 hours ago, CallicoJackRackham said:

''If you actively play'' HA! We can't even play because this update is one giant BUG!!!! Ships dont return to port, daily containers dont reset, if you try to mounts flags, switch commanders, mount camo or check doubloons the game freezes! FIX IT!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for that issue yesterday, it was fixed after a few hours in the early evening.

12 hours ago, 416taylor said:

The sweship could have had som smoke or more islands. Only russian ships got it all. I'll (Put in) a complaint. No problemos I'm allready in Gulag. But thank you for the national flag. Please give us a proper camoflage aswell. you must have some in your arcive you've been here so many times.

Soviet DDs don't have the benefits of EU DDs and a completely different playstyle - for now we designed these DDs to play without smoke, like we did for French DDs or part of the Soviet DD line if they pick the Repair Party. For the camouflage - the EU DDs get their special permanent camouflage through the mission you have on your early access ships.

10 hours ago, Palubarac said:

This one...

It's the King of the Sea container. It contains a collectible item for the King of the Sea collection that we're introducing with KotS X. The other containers will be available through dedicated King of the Sea missions and Twitch Drops on the weekend of the regional / international finals. More details will follow a bit later ;)

Greetings, Crysantos

[C4K3]
Players
117 posts
8,329 battles
2 hours ago, Crysantos said:

You can get them by playing - they're in the containers you get for completing directives, plus the ones you get from Daily Shipments. Reading the Update 0.9.2 article or the dedicated Early Access article should provide all info in detail.

Sorry for that issue yesterday, it was fixed after a few hours in the early evening.

Soviet DDs don't have the benefits of EU DDs and a completely different playstyle - for now we designed these DDs to play without smoke, like we did for French DDs or part of the Soviet DD line if they pick the Repair Party. For the camouflage - the EU DDs get their special permanent camouflage through the mission you have on your early access ships.

It's the King of the Sea container. It contains a collectible item for the King of the Sea collection that we're introducing with KotS X. The other containers will be available through dedicated King of the Sea missions and Twitch Drops on the weekend of the regional / international finals. More details will follow a bit later ;)

Greetings, Crysantos

oh yes, I can read that. I ment a proper camoflage that looks the way it should do. We are a little sensitive about our ships. and btw I read in the devblog about a commander with talents for the euroean line. But a polish commander on a swedish ship. no no.

[GUNUP]
Players
89 posts
13,043 battles

Basically what they are trying to sell you is a DD for 2M free XP which calculates down to 80000 dubloons which again calculates down to 262 Euros! They have really lost the plot this time. I thought Puerto Rico was already a scam, this is a robbery!

• Bad 1

[GUNUP]
Players
89 posts
13,043 battles
On 3/12/2020 at 3:00 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

Don't miss out on the available rewards and bonuses! You’ll find the details on how you can grab them below.

Read it on the portal

you are the ones getting the bonusses, not us. Ask more than 250 Euro for a DD, rediculous

• Cool 1

Players
144 posts

I think the Visby may need a little love, 3 or 4 of them in a Co-Op battle this morning and the Bots slaughtered them, Poor Little Things Bad WG lol

[ANON]
[ANON]
Players
2 posts
15,721 battles

What's the XP bonus on the Three Crowns camo? is it just standard perma camo +100% XP?