Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrFingers

[PÖLL] Do you think 2M FXP is a reasonable price for (T10) ships.

2M FXP  

246 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you think 2M FXP is a reasonable price for the T10 Pan-European DD "Småland"

    • Yes
      20
    • No
      207
    • I don't know
      8
    • I don't care
      10
  2. 2. Do you think 2M FXP is a reasonable price for *a* T10 freemium ship (whether it's a destroyer, battleship,...)

    • Yes
      26
    • No
      202
    • I don't know
      6
    • I don't care
      11
  3. 3. Do you think this price increase compared to the original FXP prices (750k for Missouri/Musashi/Krohnstadt. 1M for Alaska/Azuma) is justified by having more flags/camo to grind FXP with?

    • Yes
      39
    • No
      185
    • I don't know
      11
    • I don't care
      10
  4. 4. If you think that the new FXP-price is too high, what would be a reasonable FXP price for a T10 ship be in your eyes?

    • I think the 2M price-tag is justified
      21
    • Less than 1M FXP
      8
    • 1M FXP
      51
    • 1.1M FXP
      2
    • 1.2M FXP
      38
    • 1.3M FXP
      20
    • 1.4M FXP
      12
    • 1.5M FXM
      84
    • 1.6M FXP
      1
    • 1.7M FXP
      1
    • 1.8M FXP
      0
    • 1.9M FXP
      0
    • More than 2M FXP
      7

69 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

There seems to be a lot of commotion regarding the price asked for the T10 destroyer Småland. Some people believed the price on the PTS was just a placeholder, others were convinced it was the final price that was also going to be used live (and they were right, as it turned out). 

 

Pöll is anonymous! Borkborkbork!

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,973 posts
13,216 battles

As i said before, whats the point of getting all the "free" stuff for events, campaigns and directives if we have to blow all the resources on the inflated ships prices? This way the players who are not participating and completing every event all year long get shafted really hard, on top of losing all the free loot, they have no chance of getting these new freemiums for 2Mil free xp and soon 30k+ steel or RB points.

We could just play the game vanilla with 3 type of camos and no flags and have the old 750k free xp price back.

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,174 posts
6,418 battles

I dont think ships should be sold with free xp at all. I also think you earn way too much free xp by just playing the game. 

WG dont care thou, the sole reason theyre selling tier 10 ships for free xp is because whales will spend money on converting locked xp to free xp. There is NO other reason no matter what they say. 

Same reason why they constantly push out copy paste ships, profit/work. They want money for not doing anything and youre all letting them. Boycott these ships and they will stop doing it.

  • Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SINT]
Players
1,008 posts
22,209 battles
17 minutes ago, Floofz said:

I dont think ships should be sold with free xp at all. I also think you earn way too much free xp by just playing the game. 

WG dont care thou, the sole reason theyre selling tier 10 ships for free xp is because whales will spend money on converting locked xp to free xp. There is NO other reason no matter what they say. 

Same reason why they constantly push out copy paste ships, profit/work. They want money for not doing anything and youre all letting them. Boycott these ships and they will stop doing it.

And if other people want to spend real money to convert FXP for copy past ships it’s their decision. You don’t have to follow. Seems you have a grudge against people that choose to spend money so they have toys you don’t have since you did not want to spend money. Both decisions are fine but don’t complain and begrudge the other players decision.

 

you may call them whales but they pay for WG servers.. 

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
2,212 posts
22,942 battles

I agree, 2 million free xp is not a reasonable price. It should be 5 million.

 

Spoiler

:Smile_trollface:

 

It's all about the money (doubloon --> free xp) and there is not much deflation going on in this game so prizes have to rise. If the game is still alive in 10 years 2 million free xp will be considered to be cheap.

 

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,064 posts
15,102 battles

Interesting. I'm still astonished that so many people have voted for 1,500,000 fxp. Bearing in mind that is over twice the cost to fxp an entire silver DD line.

 

I suppose reasonable people can reasonably differ. Must be nice to be so resource-rich though! :cap_money:

  • Cool 4
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,760 posts
17,365 battles

Hi all,

 

I voted 1.2M (IMHO 1.250.000 FreeXP would be reasonable)...

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SINT]
Players
1,008 posts
22,209 battles
3 minutes ago, Ze_Reckless said:

I agree, 2 million free xp is not a reasonable price. It should be 5 million.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

:Smile_trollface:

 

It's all about the money (doubloon --> free xp) and there is not much deflation going on in this game so prizes have to rise. If the game is still alive in 10 years 2 million free xp will be considered to be cheap.

 

I wonder how long Nelson stays available for that mere 375k FXP. Although Nelson was the first FXP ship, it was introduced as such because of the rage from the community for the KGV and Monarch set up by WG and the initial plan to make Nelson a payed premium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
2,498 posts
5,727 battles

I went for 1.4M in the last question, because I think a span of 1.2M up to 1.5M might be reasonable for a Tier X ship, depending on its class.

 

But either way, 2M is definitely too much...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,024 posts
29,193 battles
6 minutes ago, Jvd2000 said:

I wonder how long Nelson stays available for that mere 375k FXP. Although Nelson was the first FXP ship, it was introduced as such because of the rage from the community for the KGV and Monarch set up by WG and the initial plan to make Nelson a payed premium.

 

Nelson will stay for that amount as long as WG don't remove it from the offer. So far not a single ships had become more expensive since the game is released. Yes new premiums could get more expensive, but the old one are just keeping their old prices. Nelson was a one of kind with all situation around its release and was released when getting even 375k of FXP was not easily done. Now many would be able to get with just a month of (dedicated) playing and that is why it would probably never again be a T7 ship for such amount of FXP. Today WG will probably require in the range of 500k to 750k for such a ship and while, I guess, many would complain, I think that would be a reasonable price. But I doubt we will see and T7 (or lower tier) premium for FXP any time soon. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
7,210 posts

1 mil free xp is IMHO more then enough of a sacrifice for a T10 freemium that does not give economic bonuses, the fair price would be 100k free XP x ship tier...

 

Special signals and camos do make the grind easier but we dont really get THAT many of those

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles

I say the price of 2 million is justified for something that IS interesting (Pobeda anyone??), but not for some simple copy pasta bote like the Smalland.

 

Also I'd say it's much easier to gather FXP nowadays than back in "Missouri-is-the-only-FXP-ship-days".

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
7,210 posts

Well Missouri IS a full premium (and some) after all, but regardless, lets be honest here, outside some special events "high free xp" camos and economic "super signals" are only obtainable in larger quantities via lootboxes it is easyer but not THAT much easier to make every free xp ship batch TWICE as expensive as the last ffs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ALONE]
Modder
2,264 posts
13,991 battles

10 Millions it should be. Let's keep the ships exclusive for the Puerto-Rico-Buyer-Elite. :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEEUW]
[LEEUW]
Players
493 posts
7,772 battles

So for 2M FXP you can FXP 2 full techtree lines (almost all 3 CV lines, since they are cheaper)....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,024 posts
29,193 battles
8 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

1 mil free xp is IMHO more then enough of a sacrifice for a T10 freemium that does not give economic bonuses, the fair price would be 100k free XP x ship tier...

 

Common, sure it doesn't give same credit income as premium but it comes with T10 premium camo, which means you need to play really badly to loose credits. All T10 are like this so I don't see why is this suddenly an issue.

 

5 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

I say the price of 2 million is justified for something that IS interesting (Pobeda anyone??), but not for some simple copy pasta bote like the Smalland.

 

You mean like clearly OP ship? So WG should create their prices by what "community" think it is interesting? Or you wouldn't have issue with it if Smaland is OP?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles
1 minute ago, fumtu said:

Or you wouldn't have issue with it if Smaland is OP?

Less so. I mean ... give her smoke and maybe a tad better concealment and I'd be fine with her 2 million price tag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,024 posts
29,193 battles
Just now, Allied_Winter said:

Less so. I mean ... give her smoke and maybe a tad better concealment and I'd be fine with her 2 million price tag.

 

Sure, radar DD with smoke and good concealment. What could go wrong. As I said seems like you want (borderline) OP ship for that price.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,825 posts
20,091 battles

No. No it’s not. WG found a new way to max their profits by basically forcing players to convert XP to FXP. Disgusting behavior, but then again, not really a surprise considering it’s WG. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
7,210 posts
10 minutes ago, Smeggo said:

10 Millions it should be. Let's keep the ships exclusive for the Puerto-Rico-Buyer-Elite. :Smile_trollface:

You do realize that ONE of these DDs is actually as expensive to get via conversion as the entire PR was?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles
2 minutes ago, fumtu said:

seems like you want (borderline) OP ship for that price.

Never denied that. But why should I spend my FXP on something mediocre?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,024 posts
29,193 battles
Just now, Allied_Winter said:

Never denied that. But why should I spend my FXP on something mediocre?

 

Who said that you need to spend it at all. Don't like ship, don't buy it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
7,210 posts
12 minutes ago, fumtu said:

 

Common, sure it doesn't give same credit income as premium but it comes with T10 premium camo, which means you need to play really badly to loose credits. All T10 are like this so I don't see why is this suddenly an issue.

Because you can actually GRIND a T10 in like a week using pretty freely available camos in the 100-200% bonus XP range and with just standard 50% xp flag you pass through most tiers in few battles, only T8-10 brackets takes a bit longer, in the meanwhile camo and signal flags allowing you to grind 2 mil free xp (let alone 4 or more) inside a week or even month usually count 0 for most players

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×