Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ruffnecks

Co-Op

5 comments in this topic

Question

[U-F-G]
Players
49 posts
14,787 battles

Hello all, 

Is there a possibility that you cant succeed on missions or quest in co-op. Now a lot of people complete there missions at Co-op with just brainless brawling like just press W and that's it. I know we need Co op for some to learn. But now people get ships or what ever who aint capable of sailing them but aquire them by playing a lot of Co op.

I think there are 2 ways or you make sure you cant complete missions on Co op Or you make sure the credit penalty is high enough like 200-500k people aint playing them on auto mode

greetings ruffnecks

• Bad 1

4 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,738 posts
14,300 battles
3 hours ago, Ruffnecks said:

Hello all, 

Is there a possibility that you cant succeed on missions or quest in co-op. Now a lot of people complete there missions at Co-op with just brainless brawling like just press W and that's it. I know we need Co op for some to learn. But now people get ships or what ever who aint capable of sailing them but aquire them by playing a lot of Co op.

I think there are 2 ways or you make sure you cant complete missions on Co op Or you make sure the credit penalty is high enough like 200-500k people aint playing them on auto mode

greetings ruffnecks

But then how would people who only play coop do any missions or even earn credits?

• Cool 2

[HF_30]
Beta Tester
26 posts
7,846 battles

No offense...but why do you care about what game-mode other people like to play.
Its not like there's a limited amount of players that can complete the missions.

And using coop to learn how to play is a horrible idea...you end up with a tier 7+ ship and start doing public matches...and they are not exactly like coop's, so you'd have to start at high tier games as cannonfodder....you will not enjoy that experience.

some people play coop's in their tier10's because they enjoy it over the raging and pointing fingers in public games.  only gamemode that should give increased rewards should be clan-battles.

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,738 posts
14,300 battles
On 3/11/2020 at 9:21 AM, Chug said:

No offense...but why do you care about what game-mode other people like to play.
Its not like there's a limited amount of players that can complete the missions.

If I understood correctly, his problem is people who normally play randoms playing coop to yolo into an enemy and get 3 torp hit or whatever just to complete a mission rather than playing more rationally, lowering the quality of coop games for the regular coop playerbase.

Sign in to follow this