Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Wildf1re

Does a Blyscawica captain fit on a euro DD (the new swede DDs?)

15 comments in this topic

Players
203 posts
4,569 battles

As per title. Just wondering if I should acquire a Blyska in preperation for the swedish DDs? As they are also in the euro line I would assume a captain there can move between the ships in that line, but thought I better ask :).

Beta Tester
3,301 posts
3,849 battles

As far as I know, yes - the new Swedish destroyers will be part of the Pan-European ship tree, just like the Blyskawica. So a Blyskawica captain should work fine on any of the Swedish/Pan-European ships.

For what it's worth, I could put my Blyskawica captain on the Friesland without a problem. So I guess you could get either the Blyskawica or the Friesland, and put that captain on any one of the new Swedish/Pan-European ships. Although you'd still have to retrain him in order to put him on a silver ship, just as usual.

If you are going to get a Pan-European premium anyway, and don't want to wait for the Småland, you might find the Friesland to be a more interesting pick than the Blyskawica. The Blyska was great in her day, but she's been ruthlessly power-crept over the years and can bring little to a table which sits such power-houses as the Haida or the Jervis, to name just two.

Best of luck!

:Smile_honoring:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,118 posts
20,924 battles
28 minutes ago, Wildf1re said:

As per title. Just wondering if I should acquire a Blyska in preperation for the swedish DDs? As they are also in the euro line I would assume a captain there can move between the ships in that line, but thought I better ask :).

As you can know  use the new Turret rotaion mod on the Blys that has no detramental effect.  (used to have turret rotaion skill on Blys commander)

Well i dont think i am braking my NDA when i say i have been using my 19 point Blys commander and Freisland commander in testing all the Pan Europe ships. I did use the free Clan battles commander reset to remove the turret rotaion skill

So you may want to do a bit of a commander reset but you can make a commander that works on teh tech line DD's and the Blys..

some say the Blys has been power Crept but I still think she is a great DD ANNNNNND

shot-19_11.24_22_05.20-0406.thumb.jpg.0f15764a2005842bb1c05db9c385c838.jpgshot-19_11.24_22_05.47-0007.thumb.jpg.00d930adabe73b440e20039700a1ea21.jpg

If you managed to get these 2 prem comos from the mission she looks Bloody amazing

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
2,053 posts
12,305 battles
31 minutes ago, Wildf1re said:

Yes, they will. I have a 19 pointer ready on my Blyska, will just rearrange some skills. Also using the Elite captain XP to fill up a new captain because im guessing I will atleast want to play 2 Swedish DDs.

A little annoyed they are releasing a Special Polish captain so long after Blyska was released and when a full line with mostly Swedes make it into the game. But im guessing a Swedish captain will come soon enough.

Not really certain if you should invest in a Blyska just to train you cap in tho, it has been quite powercrept over the years. But was quite fun back in the day.

What missions are those for the cammos?

@T0byJug

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,118 posts
20,924 battles

@OldschoolGaming_YouTube

If i remeber there was 2 sets of missions in the last year to unlock teh como's.. cant remeber if you had to Opt in... check your Arsenal you may have unlocked them without realising

Polish RAF Sqaudren 303 mission

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/missions-0810-weekly-1/

Eagle Camo (scrole to botom)

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/march-missions-2019/

• Cool 1

Players
203 posts
4,569 battles
27 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

As far as I know, yes - the new Swedish destroyers will be part of the Pan-European ship tree, just like the Blyskawica. So a Blyskawica captain should work fine on any of the Swedish/Pan-European ships.

For what it's worth, I could put my Blyskawica captain on the Friesland without a problem. So I guess you could get either the Blyskawica or the Friesland, and put that captain on any one of the new Swedish/Pan-European ships. Although you'd still have to retrain him in order to put him on a silver ship, just as usual.

If you are going to get a Pan-European premium anyway, and don't want to wait for the Småland, you might find the Friesland to be a more interesting pick than the Blyskawica. The Blyska was great in her day, but she's been ruthlessly power-crept over the years and can bring little to a table which sits such power-houses as the Haida or the Jervis, to name just two.

Best of luck!

:Smile_honoring:

Ty,

I'll use my free xp on the Småland, although the price is exorbitant, so Bylska it is :). I also yhink the Byls is more in line with my usual DD playstyle.

Players
203 posts
4,569 battles
21 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

As you can know  use the new Turret rotaion mod on the Blys that has no detramental effect.  (used to have turret rotaion skill on Blys commander)

Well i dont think i am braking my NDA when i say i have been using my 19 point Blys commander and Freisland commander in testing all the Pan Europe ships. I did use the free Clan battles commander reset to remove the turret rotaion skill

So you may want to do a bit of a commander reset but you can make a commander that works on teh tech line DD's and the Blys..

some say the Blys has been power Crept but I still think she is a great DD ANNNNNND

shot-19_11.24_22_05.20-0406.thumb.jpg.0f15764a2005842bb1c05db9c385c838.jpgshot-19_11.24_22_05.47-0007.thumb.jpg.00d930adabe73b440e20039700a1ea21.jpg

If you managed to get these 2 prem comos from the mission she looks Bloody amazing

Looks cool, will hav to check if I have the camo. Don't think so have been away for quite a while and do not remember any missions regarding this. Ty for the reply.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,118 posts
20,924 battles
4 minutes ago, Wildf1re said:

Looks cool, will hav to check if I have the camo. Don't think so have been away for quite a while and do not remember any missions regarding this. Ty for the reply.

Missions were March and November last year.. posted links above  but here they are again

• Cool 1

Players
3,387 posts
20,509 battles
1 hour ago, T0byJug said:

Even though I hardly play her any more, she is the most beatiful DD in the game as far as I'm concerned.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,118 posts
20,924 battles
1 minute ago, Europizza said:

Even though I hardly play her any more, she is the most beatiful DD in the game as far as I'm concerned.

Not sure the most ... but definatly up there.. and with these como's ......... Yes with these camos she is

• Cool 2

Players
10,263 posts
12,019 battles

Polish Air Force checkerboard and RAF roundel looks daft on a warship though.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,118 posts
20,924 battles
6 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Polish Air Force checkerboard and RAF roundel looks daft on a warship though.

ee6b80453f56704c1b83b029b350979f.jpg.49e4e1a870872851e18a174202107580.jpg

Its all personal tast.. but it reminds me of these RAF rescue boats.. i think she looks good in the camo

Beta Tester
2,053 posts
12,305 battles

@OldschoolGaming_YouTube

If i remeber there was 2 sets of missions in the last year to unlock teh como's.. cant remeber if you had to Opt in... check your Arsenal you may have unlocked them without realising

Polish RAF Sqaudren 303 mission

Eagle Camo (scrole to botom)

Yeah, talk about being old and senile (me.....) I had all 3 of them ......

shot-20_03.09_17_22.43-0394.thumb.jpg.7976958aed9d5b749116b8b53571c745.jpg

But thanks for the info, brother!

• Funny 1

[-TPF-]
Players
4,356 posts
18,216 battles
5 hours ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

A little annoyed they are releasing a Special Polish captain so long after Blyska was released and when a full line with mostly Swedes make it into the game. But im guessing a Swedish captain will come soon enough.

That's for the Orkan, isn't it? 

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,118 posts
20,924 battles
3 hours ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

Yeah, talk about being old and senile (me.....) I had all 3 of them ......

shot-20_03.09_17_22.43-0394.thumb.jpg.7976958aed9d5b749116b8b53571c745.jpg

But thanks for the info, brother!

More than welcome old chap..... Always share a girl in a pretty dress i say......:cap_cool:

Sign in to follow this