Sign in to follow this  
TANKIE_RN

Drop short

6 comments in this topic

[G-O-S]
Beta Tester
60 posts
7,181 battles

Don't know if this is a bug or due to changes in game. Since 3.1 often when firing at 10km + my shots are falling short even when I over compensate eg target at 10km lifting firing reticule to max 11.2 km using the Aurora.

I don't have the soft-ware or the knowledge to record these events but was hoping someone out there could advise me whether I'm pants at shooting, there is a bug or this is just part of the update.

Thanks Tankie  

Beta Tester
295 posts
65 battles

a few times when im aiming 19km in Nagato the shots actually land 16km!! Happened before 3.1 as well

[ELCH]
Beta Tester
81 posts
3,667 battles

a few times when im aiming 19km in Nagato the shots actually land 16km!! Happened before 3.1 as well

Same here, with every ship I have now. It is not often, but it happens and it is kinda annoying.

[EST]
Beta Tester
80 posts
11,176 battles

I got the smae feeling when driving my Fuso that in mid range combat 14-18km my shots fell short - tought maybe because i havent played WoWS daily and my aim and enemy ship speed estimation was off ...

Beta Tester
990 posts
3,372 battles

Quoted from another thread 

I'm experiencing it every match in my North Carolina now. 

Here is undeniable proof. Enemy ship is AFK in spawn, and I'm laying at anchor. With both of us not moving, there shouldn't be any aim assist mechanics active trying to secretly alter my aiming. 

Target AFK at 21,8 kilometers. Aiming at 21,84. Shells land... at something like 18 kilometers. 

shot_15_05_17_08_54_08_0108.jpg

shot_15_05_17_08_54_22_0372.jpg

I tried installing the Gun Fire Control System 1 upgrade (+16% range) bringing the max range to 27km but that didn't fix anything. Tried shooting at a Kongo 24km away and shells still fell short a few kilometers. 

Sign in to follow this