Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ThePathOfBlood

have crossfire / eyefinity problems been fixed?

4 comments in this topic

[OMNI]
Beta Tester
74 posts
11,993 battles

The game works (as it always has) with eyefinity. The only issue is that the settings menu is completely broken and you are not able to modify settings and preferences.

Made a bug report 2 months back but it has received no attention whatsoever, it is after all fairly low priority.

shot-15.05.14_20.32.51-0148.jpg

Edit:
Actually the game only works with eyefinity IF you run in in windowed mode, trying to run it in fullscreen mode ends up just duplicating on the other displays.

Edited by HellDiv3r

[-MB-]
[-MB-]
Players
2 posts
6,285 battles

The game works (as it always has) with eyefinity. The only issue is that the settings menu is completely broken and you are not able to modify settings and preferences.

Made a bug report 2 months back but it has received no attention whatsoever, it is after all fairly low priority.

shot-15.05.14_20.32.51-0148.jpg

Edit:

Actually the game only works with eyefinity IF you run in in windowed mode, trying to run it in fullscreen mode ends up just duplicating on the other displays.

How can u setup the settings, while having an empty graphics menu ingame? i cant even change resultution or other options. just by making a screenshot is noct telling the rest of us, how u did this.

So please tell us how u did this.

thx in advance.

Players
1 post
31 battles

How can u setup the settings, while having an empty graphics menu ingame? i cant even change resultution or other options. just by making a screenshot is noct telling the rest of us, how u did this.

So please tell us how u did this.

thx in advance.

Go to WoWs folder and edit the preferences.xml file

Look for this:

<aspectRatio>    1.777778    </aspectRatio>
        <gammaCorrection>    0.900000    </gammaCorrection>
        <windowedWidth>    1280    </windowedWidth>
        <windowedHeight>    800    </windowedHeight>
        <fullscreenWidth>    1920    </fullscreenWidth>
        <fullscreenHeight>    1080    </fullscreenHeight>

Then change the width and height to whatever you have (I have my Eyefinity set to 5760x1200), and the aspect ratio to 4.8 or 5.296. 4.8 for 1200p and 5.296 for 1080p

Sign in to follow this