Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
StLaszlo

MAKE WOWS FAIR AGAIN

4 comments in this topic

[-HUN-]
Players
24 posts
14,762 battles

Selling High tier ships is fine.
But the development team were wrong about the fact "new players not gonna buy premium ships until they not learn the game".
And now the game full with PREMIUM NOOBS who in the early years of the game would play all in low tier Tier 1-3 but now they constantly ruin HIGH TIER GAMES.
I have nothing against selling T9 or even T10 ships (PAYTORICO) but it's not fair letting premium noobs to ruin others gameplay.
Here some screenshot to proof, and even one where the premium noob ruined the other teams game.
I recommend to remove or rework the Research Bureau as resetting tech tree lines are encourige the skipp all the line with premium stuff method.

And I recommend also the main reason why I create this post:
Lock the tiers behin a decent number of Battles.
Back in the early years of the game, many player with 1500-2000 battles not even reached T8, now there are players with 52 battle can ruin T9 or T10 battles.
In the old Recruiting system the invited players got USS Texas (T5) but they got the ship only after their first not premium T6 match.
Now this would be fair, if the new players would only available to play their bought premium, or any of the higher tiers, after they played a specific amount battles with Tech tree ships one tier lower..
Because it's not fair if totally new players can ruin the gameplay in high tier without learn even the basics of the game in low tier.

edited

Edited by floribe2000
Naming and shaming
  • Bad 1

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,445 posts
18,599 battles

I agree that high tier premiums should be locked in some way but you better take down those pics Before the mods do it for you.

I would like to see that you can't buy/use a premium untill you have reached that tier or at least the tier below.

[CATS]
Players
28,818 posts
15,115 battles
3 minutes ago, StLaszlo said:

Selling High tier ships is fine.
But the development team were wrong about the fact "new players not gonna buy premium ships until they not learn the game".

They never claimed that.

• Tier VIII ships can be bought since open Beta
  • players reach silver Tier IX and X ships with a couple of hundred battles
  • there are players with thousands of battles at sub 45% WR
  • the number of Tier IX and X premium beginners are a nuisance at best
7 minutes ago, StLaszlo said:

Back in the early years of the game, many player with 1500-2000 battles not even reached T8, ...

back then that was rather rare...

• Cool 1

[CN_]
Moderator, Freibeuter
2,243 posts
6,911 battles

Thread closed and opening post edited.

Posting screenshots to shame other player is a violation of the forum rules.