You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

European Destroyers: Early Access

186 comments in this topic

WG Team, Master Pirate, Sailing Hamster
1,382 posts

European Tier V–IX destroyers are arriving in Early Access! We're here to tell you all about the rules of the new game event in Update 0.9.2.

Read it on the portal
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

Players
9 posts
5,078 battles

At last :) 

Lucky to see Swedish Ships .. 

Looking forward to collect them .. 

See u out there ,, 

Greatings from Sweden 

Have fun and Goodluck!

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,117 posts
13,417 battles
1 minute ago, S294e said:

At last :) 

Lucky to see Swedish Ships .. 

Looking forward to collect them .. 

See u out there ,, 

Greatings from Sweden 

Have fun and Goodluck!

Thanks, we're also very happy that they made it into the game and even as a full branch!

Have fun with them!

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts

2M FXP for a T10 DD... 

giphy.gif

Then again, it nicely fits in the theme of 175k coal for a commander and the general "resource inflation".

• Cool 10
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 1

Players
71 posts
1,571 battles

What are those tubes that looks like nebel werfer on the tier X destroyer bow?

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
9,642 posts
2 minutes ago, steveraptor said:

What are those tubes that looks like nebel werfer on the tier X destroyer bow?

afaik anti-submarine missile launchers

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
22,645 posts
13,220 battles

2M FXP is too much.

The playerbase expected a reasonable price of 1.5M, that is still 50% more than Tier IX and 100% more of the original Tier IX price.

• Cool 17
  • Funny 2

[HOO]
3,240 posts
1 minute ago, Klopirat said:

afaik anti-submarine missile launchers

The "Bofors 375 mm rocket launchers", indeed an ASW weapon system (can also be found on Friesland). Cosmetic in this game.

• Cool 1

Players
9 posts
5,078 battles

If you look at the Building of Småland u have the  answer .  :)

Beta Tester
26 posts
6 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

Thanks, we're also very happy that they made it into the game and even as a full branch!

Have fun with them!

And yet, keep calling it European line, (yesyesyes the "stray" non SE ship makes it so...not)

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,117 posts
13,417 battles
2 minutes ago, Grumpy_Salted_Potato said:

And yet, keep calling it European line, (yesyesyes the "stray" non SE ship makes it so...not)

Yes because this way we have more flexibility without killing our UI. Maybe in the future there will be more ships and we can make it its own tech-tree but for now it's the best compromise - even though we understand that some would like to have it as a separate nation.

3 minutes ago, FidelisRaven said:

And this update goes live when exactly? 

This Thursday on the EU server.

5 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

2M FXP is too much.

The playerbase expected a reasonable price of 1.5M, that is still 50% more than Tier IX and 100% more of the original Tier IX price.

We understand if you feel this way but we also provide significantly more ways to accumulate freeXP compared to the first introduction of freeXP ships. At the end of the day it's up to you whether you feel this ship is worth this price-tag or not, it's a long-term goal either way.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 9

[VENOM]
Players
102 posts
3,409 battles

This early-access system sceams RNG left right and center...well, more praying for RNGesus I guess.

The 2M fxp tag for Smaland is a big oof, hope the ship is worth such price tag.

Is there some way to see this new perma camo for the destroyers in advance? Just to get a general look.

• Cool 1

[VENOM]
Players
102 posts
3,409 battles
4 minuti fa, MrFingers ha scritto:

The "Bofors 375 mm rocket launchers", indeed an ASW weapon system (can also be found on Friesland). Cosmetic in this game.

Cosmetic...for now:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
26 posts

Crysantos

It's not about that, it's more like the "free" Puerto and bs like that comming from WG. Be it on twitter,stream,twitch .

WG has always been "flexible" with the statments it made, even going back to WOT times, but the last few months it has become more and more Trumpian in style and bs like, well our reasearch shows players want a T10 prem CV,spreadsheet says..etc BS.
I understand it's your job, and to a certain level i can even respect that, but this straight faced, Fox news bs show,t has done more damage then you might want to realise.

Glad i don't have to do that.

Peace.

• Cool 12

[CATS]
Players
22,645 posts
13,220 battles
17 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

Yes because this way we have more flexibility without killing our UI. Maybe in the future there will be more ships and we can make it its own tech-tree but for now it's the best compromise - even though we understand that some would like to have it as a separate nation.

This Thursday on the EU server.

We understand if you feel this way but we also provide significantly more ways to accumulate freeXP compared to the first introduction of freeXP ships. At the end of the day it's up to you whether you feel this ship is worth this price-tag or not, it's a long-term goal either way.

Greetings, Crysantos

That why we had the price increase from 750k to 1M. Now you increased the prices again.

The result is that people will not spend FXP for fear they will miss out on a better ship.

• Cool 17

[HOO]
3,240 posts

If it's done because "there are now more ways to grind FXP", then I'm getting very worried that the XP-gaps between techtree ships are going to increase as well in the future, since those didn't "grow" together with the (free)XP-bloat.

• Cool 1

[BBMM]
Players
11 posts
7,509 battles

In the past the ships they have brought out new that costs free xp is normally also sold in the store, dont know if this will be the same case here but if it is, dont have the xp just buy it. 

Also when purchased it usually comes with 10 point commander, flag and perm camo unlike when bought with free xp

[C4K3]
Players
117 posts
8,339 battles

well 2 000 000 Fxp is double the t9 Alaska and Azuma and yet you won't get the the flag. if you want that you have to rebye her in the premiumshop in an admiralpac , but never the mind the flag is not as the way that  it should look like. Look at the trailer and you see how it looks like in real. the same goes with the camoflage it's not the right one. wow paperwork. I've sailed with that ship.

• Cool 4

[PC]
Players
142 posts
22 minutes ago, Dr_Viking said:

2000000 Free XP. Shut up and take my XP:cap_money:.

The feeling when you saved for something a long time and realize you will be robbed of all your XP savings..

all-i-got.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,886 posts

The Event and the topic of rewards by RNG:

22 containers in total from directives, plus 3 from dailys rewards, and an additional 10 from the streams?

Wasn't it four times 10 from streams previously? Your info graphic makes it look like that. I see a x4 and a x10 there. Math usually allows us to add those up to x40.

f08bdcbe-5eca-11ea-8583-38eaa735f4cc.jpg

Nowhere in the article is it stated that it is missions for 1, then 2, then 3, then 4 containers. Only if you watch the video might you get that info (and I am not even sure about that, as I have not watched it). That's as unclear and misleading as it can get.

Were you not talking about large number of containers, so that things could even out between those 140 token and 10 token containers in previous statements all over last week?

Get your act together and start telling us clearly because right now I once again see the luck factor being a massive one, despite your previous statement telling us how you reduced it with this event. Your communication is still getting worse, despite constant promises to improve.

Price inflation

You used the argument before, that it has become easier to get free XP, to increase the prices for T-IX ships for that ressource. Since then nothing much changed, but yet again we see quite a leap and price increase for the new T-X free XP ships.

We already saw how you price t-X ships for real money with the Puerto Rico event.

We see how you recently focus on such top tier content while increasing the price more and more.

Sorry to be so blunt, but your excuse doesn't fit what we can see with our own eyes. You might be able to decieve yourself and there will always be whales who pay those incredible prices but at some point you need to realize that you can not survive if all you do is increasing the prices more and more. And not in small steps but in large leaps.

Is that once again a misunderstanding or a case of arguing semantics?

Guess large for you, when it comes to giving to the users is rather small. And small is quite massive when it comes to price inflations.

You are the ones who try to use semantics to make excuses. You twist your messages however you see fit. If we try to keep up with that you deflect it as harmfull feedback.

I will no longer play this game with you. You win. I give up. I have waited long enough for actual improvements that never came. My feedback is meaningless and will never lead to a positive change. So I will stop trying to make suggestions and to provide feedback in an attempt to make the game better for everyone. I'm sick and tired of being treated like a stupid little kid by you.

• Cool 14

[BBMM]
Players
11 posts
7,509 battles
5 minutes ago, 416taylor said:

well 2 000 000 Fxp is double the t9 Alaska and Azuma and yet you won't get the the flag. if you want that you have to rebye her in the premiumshop in an admiralpac , but never the mind the flag is not as the way that  it should look like. Look at the trailer and you see how it looks like in real. the same goes with the camoflage it's not the right one. wow paperwork. I've sailed with that ship.

True about the amounts, my comment is logically based on the aspect of that there are better things to spend 2 million FXP on like resetting a line and fxp'ing back to T10 and play one game in each ship to get research points, specially as that is what it will take to get the LM's now

• Cool 1

[DC_DK]
Players
3,014 posts
29,987 battles

2.000.000 free XP and 92 1000 doubloons random bundles where around 30% of them only yields 20 tokens.... Go home WG you're drunk

• Cool 6
  • Funny 2

[BBMM]
Players
11 posts
7,509 battles
Just now, hgbn_dk said:

2.000.000 free XP and 92 1000 doubloons random bundles where around 30% of them only yields 20 tokens.... Go home WG you're drunk

In a way I agree - its all based on luck to get them bundles with the 250 tokens, but you can bet they will always be the last 12 in the selections

So to get things from this you will have to use at least 80K dubloons, unless your really lucky and get some of the 250's you can probably get things done within 50K

This new way of doing things rather than how things was in past via containers seems to be a bigger money grab (seeing the WeeGee Greed even more with it)

• Cool 2