Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MementoMori_6030

"This player has not participated in any battles yet."

9 comments in this topic

[NECRO]
Players
2,055 posts

I wonder how that is possible if you check a profile AFTER a battle (no battles registered in ANY type of battle). A T2 battle. Driving a T2 tech tree ship requires playing at least 1 battle in a T1 ship, afaik. And I encountered many of these type of accounts, even multiple times. I just checked on who registered in 2011 (!). Are those secret bots to fill the lower tiers, or what? :Smile_amazed:

[CAIN]
Players
4,835 posts
20,122 battles

I started a NA account last year, and during that grind, I noticed that a LOT of my random games weren’t counted. I know there is a puppy protection system in place, but I doubt that protects you for that long. And also, why would it not register my stats even during the protected phase? 

[CATS]
Players
28,956 posts
15,141 battles
7 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

From 2011-2020? That's kind of a slow update... :Smile-_tongue:

2011.jpg

People made WoT accounts back then and play their first WoWs match now.

[NECRO]
Players
2,055 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, ColonelPete sagte:

People made WoT accounts back then and play their first WoWs match now.

Ah. Might well have been their last WoWs match... can't have been too fun and engaging.

[SHAFT]
Players
11,804 posts
9,751 battles

Maybe it was a premium T2 ship so it really was his first battle? If you check right after the game, it doesnt show immediately. Ive had people in T7-8 premiums without any random battles played previously... more than once....

[NECRO]
Players
2,055 posts
Vor 2 Stunden, DFens_666 sagte:

Maybe it was a premium T2 ship so it really was his first battle? If you check right after the game, it doesnt show immediately. Ive had people in T7-8 premiums without any random battles played previously... more than once....

It was a Dresden, and THAT usually gets my attention - I remember vividly how that recruitment bot Dresden armada happened.

Players
21 posts
5,842 battles

"This player has not participated in any battles yet."

Few!! thought you were looking at my profile for a second!

Sign in to follow this