Sign in to follow this  
DB2212

Epic centre is still as fubar as ever, but still exists

3 comments in this topic

[TAYTO]
Players
848 posts
9,064 battles

Since the first epic centre game I played, I have often publicly stated how awful it is. I have done this mostly in the "Suggestions" thread because, we've been told WGs devs look at this thread.
Epic centre is shite and disliked by so many players. Why haven't WoWs caught up with what WoT learned 4 or 5 years ago? Players don't want to play what WoWs inflict on them, WoT learned that lesson and gave players the option to not play map modes that suck boaby.

Numbers for this last Epic Centre where I yolo'd the epic centre, parked up and went to get a drink. And contributed to another ROFLSTOMP.
My T7 CA against their T8 CV and T9 BBs

115k credits, 3rd on the team (despire afk and yolo) thank you WG, gotta love credits and XP

I really don't know what to say about this game. Yolo-ing a hated map mode and top 3?
Which parts of this are fubar?

shot-20.03.07_02.27.25-0177.jpg

shot-20.03.07_02.27.30-0509.jpg

shot-20.03.07_02.27.32-0154.jpg

shot-20.03.07_02.27.35-0730.jpg

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[LUSOS]
Players
348 posts
20,834 battles
7 minutes ago, DB2212 said:

Since the first epic centre game I played, I have often publicly stated how awful it is. I have done this mostly in the "Suggestions" thread because, we've been told WGs devs look at this thread.
Epic centre is shite and disliked by so many players. Why haven't WoWs caught up with what WoT learned 4 or 5 years ago? Players don't want to play what WoWs inflict on them, WoT learned that lesson and gave players the option to not play map modes that suck boaby.

Numbers for this last Epic Centre where I yolo'd the epic centre, parked up and went to get a drink. And contributed to another ROFLSTOMP.
My T7 CA against their T8 CV and T9 BBs

115k credits, 3rd on the team (despire afk and yolo) thank you WG, gotta love credits and XP

I really don't know what to say about this game. Yolo-ing a hated map mode and top 3?
Which parts of this are fubar?

shot-20.03.07_02.27.25-0177.jpg

shot-20.03.07_02.27.30-0509.jpg

shot-20.03.07_02.27.32-0154.jpg

shot-20.03.07_02.27.35-0730.jpg

I love this wonderfull and bug free company!

Especially the part when one just cant see the images uploaded into threads...

Moderator, Sailing Hamster
542 posts

Locked. If you want to discuss topics which are not related to the current update, please don't use the "Current Update" section. This section is meant to collect feedback on the recent changes to the game, for general gameplay discussion, please use the "Gameplay" section.

Also, Epicenter has been discussed in several other threads already. If you want to contribute to the discussion, please use one of those threads and help us to keep the forum clean. Collecting feedback is getting much more difficult by spreading the discussion over multiple threads.

Kind Regards,

Arty_McFly