Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
IlljustcallhimDave

How did you manage to mess up all the operations?

5 comments in this topic

[SLAPP]
Players
77 posts
18,120 battles

How have you managed to mess up operations so badly? The AI has lost the ability to do basic path finding.

Did Raptor Rescue today and most of the support ships got stuck on islands.

Did Aegis recently and the bots went into reverse, even raised a ticket and was told that operations were suspended while they were being fixed, checked and it was still available.

Either fix them or just get rid of them, as they currently stand they are pointless.

• Cool 1

Players
3,029 posts
1 hour ago, IlljustcallhimDave said:

How have you managed to mess up operations so badly? The AI has lost the ability to do basic path finding.

Did Raptor Rescue today and most of the support ships got stuck on islands.

Did Aegis recently and the bots went into reverse, even raised a ticket and was told that operations were suspended while they were being fixed, checked and it was still available.

Either fix them or just get rid of them, as they currently stand they are pointless.

The playerbase didn't have exactly stellar performance in my games also. Some even derailed the convoy wit their erratic movement and pathfinding.

Players
2,106 posts
9,568 battles

It's still an RNG fkup.

You have some games which are fine but most of them have all AI ships going in wrong directions which makes the whole operation much more difficult, often impossible to complete.

And we've seen WG's stand on them and how they deal with problems. If we complain about an operation, they will remove it "for an unknown period of time".

It's like they have a moto "you shut up or we make it worse". Some kind of "virtual GULAG" I guess.

Players
392 posts
3,934 battles

I never encountered any issues with operations so far.

Completed Raptor yesterday  without any issues.

Sign in to follow this