Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Armada: Dunkerque

9 comments in this topic

Players
961 posts

I spotted this and thought ah a discount or a few freebies  I'll get that :dance_turtle: No I won't same price :Smile_facepalm:

[MORIA]
Players
7,772 posts
39,168 battles
1 minute ago, Palubarac said:

Just refreshing the old ship with the old price.

Old useless ship that has no utility until you land against T5s with no such monsters like West Virginia...that can blap you for 35k from the bow and you can’t do crap about it. 

• Cool 1

Players
2,106 posts
9,568 battles
2 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

Old useless ship that has no utility until you land against T5s with no such monsters like West Virginia...that can blap you for 35k from the bow and you can’t do crap about it. 

And with those facts you'd expect WG to drop the price and offer some discount but nah, not their business model.

• Cool 1

Players
139 posts
4,455 battles

This is like reheating almost expired leftovers...Don't insult players with this, for this price. 

Players
961 posts

I had it when I first started and used it in scenario and thought to do the same again if it was on offer, never mind I don't feel the urge to throw £15 gbp at it.

Players
1,270 posts

Just had this premium ship restored to my account, same day it's up for sale again as a bundle.

Only restored it though because it's useful for scenario battles being Tier 6.

• Cool 1

Players
187 posts
On 3/6/2020 at 2:00 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

A Captain’s guide to using the French Tier VI battleship.

Read it on the portal

When are you going to give a reaction on the comments about the game that people give??? Looks like you are only promoting and pushing this game for WG. If thats so please just say it so that people can ignore the things that is said by the WG team.

Sign in to follow this