Sign in to follow this  
EternalGriever

Game Performance Drop [Issue gone]

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1 post
13 battles

Before the recent patch I could run the game on the default "High" settings and get on average around 30FPS. After the patch I can barely get a constant frame rate of 20FPS on "Low" settings. Haven't tried reinstalling the game yet as it is a tad of an annoyingly long process, but I might be forced to do it.

Scratch all that the issue disappeared as fast as it appeared. No clue as to what the cause was.

[UNPRO]
Beta Tester
12 posts
2,392 battles

Well, I got the same issue; 30 FPS on medium, now barely 15 on low settings. This issue persists for me (although I had 37 FPS for 10 sec last game)

Weekend Tester
66 posts
1,282 battles

I have this same problem. Before patch I got only 30 FPS on min settings what is normal for my computer performance.(I use laptop so suck to be me) Now when I even see look other ships or planes FPS drop below 5. So it is really hard to fight back when even looking enemy and FPS drop 5 and when they start shooting it is only 2 FPS. And this isnt even gone it is still problem for me.

[UN]
Weekend Tester
849 posts
20,021 battles

+1

Medium details before, but yoyo fps for a couple of days now, pretty much everything between 5 and 77. I think I started noticing it on sunday, I wouldn't date it to patchday thursday excatly. Sometimes it's so bad, you can't even hit ships at 5k because the cursor is so jumpy. First I thought it was related to the new map, but it happens in every match now.

Removed all mods - nope. Details to lowest - nope. It feels like games in a St. Louis are smoother than in higher tier ships though.

[UNPRO]
Beta Tester
12 posts
2,392 battles

Well, my game started working perfectly again yesterday, today also no problem anymore. I can play on medium again!!

Beta Tester
11 posts
4,305 battles

Similar issue here. Before the 0.3.1 i could play on med-high settings with 50-70 fps, now its more like 30-50 fps most of the time, but with random drops down to below 10 fps in some matches. Its not even always from beginning on, sometimes the match starts ok and after a while it goes down .. but never the other way around, so no starting with low fps and 'recovering' to higher fps. Changing settings has barely any effect.

Sign in to follow this