Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CombatTaffy

New User Help

13 comments in this topic

[UKE-V]
Beta Tester
107 posts
688 battles

Hello

My question ,which may sound a bit dim is.do you get a starter ship for free or do i have to buy one from the store to start playing

Thank You

[UKE-V]
Beta Tester
107 posts
688 battles

Thank you for your reply

How do i get to that as the only thing i can see is the go to store option ,is there a launcher like WOT please

Beta Tester
135 posts
890 battles

Thank you for your reply

How do i get to that as the only thing i can see is the go to store option ,is there a launcher like WOT please

While the Tier I ships are free, it's still in closed beta and in order to get access you need either A) A beta key or B) Buy one of the pre-order packages that contain a ship.

Alpha Tester
102 posts
33 battles

This game is in cbt, 'closed beta'. You can't download the game unless you become a closed beta tester. Right now you can achieve that by buying a pre-oder ship pack which will include CBT access. If done so you can download the game. Other than that there are occasionally code giveaways on certain websites or streams but you need to be quick and lucky to catch one.

Edit:

I got beaten by a battlesheep!

Edited by ShrubberyCollector

[ST-EU]
Supertester
2,062 posts
3,902 battles

WHen it goes into open beta, you will be able to play it for free. So you'll have to decide for yourself if you want to pay and play it now, or wait an play it later

[UKE-V]
Beta Tester
107 posts
688 battles

Yes that's a choice i may make

To be honest i like the look of it and might chuck 15 quid at it :-)

[L10NS]
Weekend Tester
415 posts
1,564 battles

Its currently more appealing than WoT with less chat abuse, although that does seem to be getting progressively worse.

Beta Tester
405 posts

Spend the money its worth it.....either buy whole package or  Simms is good, Greme whatever is good and Yubari is well only a tier 4..so  well ish, I got the Simms then went and got Grem anyway after but its well worth it

[UKE-V]
Beta Tester
107 posts
688 battles

Ive only been and gone and bought a ship ,now all my clanmates have seen some pics and a vid up on our Facebook page,and are buying in too 

Sign in to follow this