Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Everything You Need to Know About Commanders

15 comments in this topic

[BOBS3]
Players
1,016 posts
20,026 battles

Thank you for this brief overview.

Though I am surprised that there was nothing about the other Historical Commanders in game in the Armoury such as "Horace Hood" & "Friedrick Bonte".

But thank you again for what is in the article. It is good to see these informative pieces in the News Feed.

• Cool 2

[ARGOX]
Players
17 posts
2,555 battles

More of 1000 hours,more of 1900 battles,and only 1 commander lv 14,what i really need to know is when you will realice than there is more than 100 ships in the game,and we just can use a few cuz lvl a commander is insane..

• Cool 3

Players
1,940 posts
3,695 battles

About Cunningham; can you please stop putting out legenddary commanders in the Armory for coal !!!!!!! It's one of the laziest thing you can do.

• Cool 3

[-MCD-]
Players
67 posts
10,219 battles
1 hour ago, _RahXephon_ said:

cuz lvl a commander is insane..

It seems they try to make us play 24/7 and believe that nothing else matters. Just take it easy. :cap_like:

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
1,162 posts
6,476 battles

Hey, Wargaming, why dont you explain why you intentionally gave Russia a ridiculously broken Commander and did not even hint at a event to obtain the german commander for less than tier 10 premium ship amounts of coal?

You know, answer questions people have for months now instead of simply giving a fancy version of your wiki article?

• Cool 4

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,964 posts
9,170 battles

#(selfish)add

If you want to alter the appearance of the unique commanders to historical ones, then you can use this fine mod:

Players
139 posts
4,455 battles
4 hours ago, _RahXephon_ said:

More of 1000 hours,more of 1900 battles,and only 1 commander lv 14,what i really need to know is when you will realice than there is more than 100 ships in the game,and we just can use a few cuz lvl a commander is insane..

Not nearly as insane as some other games, getting free xp in this game to lvl your captain is easy. Use flags and roll flag containers. 

• Cool 1

Players
193 posts
3,481 battles
16 hours ago, Wischmob_von_Eimer said:

Hey, Wargaming, why dont you explain why you intentionally gave Russia a ridiculously broken Commander and did not even hint at a event to obtain the german commander for less than tier 10 premium ship amounts of coal?

You know, answer questions people have for months now instead of simply giving a fancy version of your wiki article?

Pff, WG (or it's WoW section at least) isn't known to take gamer feedback into consideration when it comes to problems. Otherwise the game wouldn't be full of broken russian sh*t, like Smolensk, Kremlin, Stalingrad, Kutuzov, Kuznyecov.

And this is why I quit being a P2W player and became a F2P player...I wish many other P2W players would follow this example, maybe the reduction of income would make them realize that they need to correct some things in their game that's destroying it...

• Cool 3

Players
2,106 posts
9,568 battles

I'll tell you what you need to know about those commanders.... they are bloody expensive and way overpriced. Especially having in mind they are not that special, they are only a 10-skill captains (opposed to the 15-point ones that we used to get via campaigns) and the talents are usually chosen in such a way that you can hardly pick a ship where you can use all of them. You have to make choices instead and sacrifice one in order to get a possibility to obtain the other two. 

With such insane price tag only the players with tons of coal laying around will be getting them.

If they were half the price and you could use an additional coupon for them... a lot more players would be considering getting them.

So I can guarantee you that I won't be spending 175k coal on any of those and I'm sure the majority of players share that opinion.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Players
752 posts
3 hours ago, Palubarac said:

I'll tell you what you need to know about those commanders.... they are bloody expensive and way overpriced. Especially having in mind they are not that special, they are only a 10-skill captains (opposed to the 15-point ones that we used to get via campaigns) and the talents are usually chosen in such a way that you can hardly pick a ship where you can use all of them. You have to make choices instead and sacrifice one in order to get a possibility to obtain the other two. 

With such insane price tag only the players with tons of coal laying around will be getting them.

If they were half the price and you could use an additional coupon for them... a lot more players would be considering getting them.

So I can guarantee you that I won't be spending 175k coal on any of those and I'm sure the majority of players share that opinion.

I have 400k coal lying around and I have no intention of dropping any of it on those commanders. I had a summer holiday last summer and missed the Kutzesnevsky, no way im spending 175k coal on that op-sucker.

[THROW]
Players
186 posts
8,909 battles

Players: Create a lovely event for Lutjens as a reward, finally releasing Siegfried?
WG: ARE YOU MAD? NO! Sink your coal into it!

Players: at least give us Commander coupons?!

WG:

I don't know what it is, WG. Laziness, lack of creativity, or blatant money grab for people to drop money on "premium" containers that may give a player some coal.

• Cool 3

[ALYEN]
Players
2,062 posts
4,021 battles

As usual something was left out. There are named commanders available for coal/gold in the armory with no special traits.

Sign in to follow this