Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
jokebox30

Why????

6 comments in this topic

Question

[FAM]
[FAM]
Players
11 posts
12,405 battles

Good morning. I've been in the game for 2 years ... I am a user who spends 200 € / month on the game ... a year how much can I spend ???? .... and every time I get tired more and more ... all the pairings that you do or that the algorithm does is for the part that touches me .... for my bad ... I lose all or almost everything ... some games come out perfect I give it to a fly flying in circles and in another I don't even leave a quiet mountain. I do not get it. How bad am i? I need answers. I don't know if you're going to answer me or not. I have a small business and if a customer spends a fixed money every month, that customer pampers it as much as possible. I don't make him get bored and go somewhere else. I've been 2 years and how is it possible that 46.40% of the WR has not moved me ??? I need help. Can you give it to me ????

edit: you don't need to post in gigantic fonts, it is actually against the forum rules.

• Bad 4

5 answers to this question

[NWP]
Players
1,407 posts
11,632 battles

Two things:

1. WR has nothing to do with spending.

2. If you need help to get better at the game, post a replay of your battles. The forumites will go through it and tell you your mistakes. Because it is your mistakes and only your mistakes that resulted to your WR.

From your profile it can be seen that you did not spend enough time at low and mid tiers. You jumped very fast to TX. The problem with high tiers is that mistakes are punished very fast and very hard. Thus, you don't have the opportunity to learn from the mistake. You are blapped out of the game at once. My suggestion is to concentrate on mid tiers. Start from the basics.

Your stats show that you deal rather good damage (in high tiers). But you get sunk more than you sink ships. So, that's one. You are not effective. Most probably you need to fix your influence on the battle. Its nice to run around and deal damage but you also need to get the job done. And that's all we can tell you. Post a replay of your battles and ask for critique. And be prepared for harsh words. If you want to hear how good you are and that the world is unfair with you, most probably the forum will pass and you can stick to the 46%. 

Be well and have fun

Saltface

[CATS]
Players
28,893 posts
15,116 battles

Spending money does not make you play well.

Self reflection does. Learn from mistakes. Try different tactics.

Play more Tier V/VI until you get better. Then you can advance a Tier.

A big advantage is to know the maps and ships well. That is why you should stay at a Tier longer.

• Cool 1

Players
2,106 posts
9,568 battles
36 minutes ago, jokebox30 said:

Good morning. I've been in the game for 2 years ... I am a user who spends 200 € / month on the game ... a year how much can I spend ????

I'll answer the first question.

200 euros x 12 months = 2,400 euros

You're welcome.

• Funny 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,795 posts
39,307 battles

You pay money and get back more credits and exp. So you can progress easier. That's it. 

Paying here didn't mean you'll have better MM with unicuums against red barons. Improve your skills first mate, this thing you can't buy. 

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,280 posts
11,656 battles

There is no correlation between money spent and game performance, and you cannot expect different treatment than the F2P players.

Your WR is a reflection of your performance, as well as your PR.

You need to try to improve and the first step of that is to identify what are you doing wrong?
And to do this, you should start by accepting that you are doing something or a couple of things wrong..

Are you ready for that?

Sign in to follow this