You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
quickr

WoWs is getting better with each day

36 comments in this topic

Players
1,313 posts
19,716 battles

Battle duration 5, 6, 7 minutes, steam roll after steamroll. Which is awesome. I can get 2-3 games in 20 minutes easily.

Die first after just 2 minutes??? No worries man, still end up top on the leader board. EZ game EZ life!

No need to ping map and call out targets, no one is paying attention to it anyway. Save your time and mouse.

Hope this game keeps on improving. Can't wait for 2 min games by the end of 2020. Grinding will get super easy. 10 games in 20 minutes, even co-op can't compete with that.

11111.jpg.b8f9740bb5ccf131cd6353d230f4f038.jpg22222.thumb.jpg.91d6940d9606814cc60cd0011702e484.jpg

• Cool 8
  • Funny 15

[CAIN]
Players
4,835 posts
20,122 battles
2 minutes ago, quickr said:

Battle duration 5, 6, 7 minutes, steam roll after steamroll. Which is awesome. I can get 2-3 games in 20 minutes easily.

Die first after just 2 minutes??? No worries man, still end up top on the leader board. EZ game EZ life!

No need to ping map and call out targets, no one is paying attention to it anyway. Save your time and mouse.

Hope this game keeps on improving. Can't wait for 2 min games by the end of 2020. Grinding will get super easy. 10 games in 20 minutes, even co-op can't compete with that.

11111.jpg.b8f9740bb5ccf131cd6353d230f4f038.jpg22222.thumb.jpg.91d6940d9606814cc60cd0011702e484.jpg

I like how your team positioned. 

Should enemy reinforcements come from the west, they can easily stop them! :Smile_great:

Seriosuly tho, there's a reason i call the south-west part of this map a re7ard-trap. 

These steam rolls are annoying af, especially when a large part of the Team moves to useless, far-away positions and doesn't react to develpements on the map. 

Based on the screenies, i assume you were capped out? 

• Cool 4

[SHAFT]
Players
11,804 posts
9,751 battles
6 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Seriosuly tho, there's a reason i call the south-west part of this map a re7ard-trap. 

Gets kinda interesting, when those players actually talk about how everyone is wrong how to play that map, and going behind A is smart way. No joke, saw a YT of a 40% proclaiming that!

• Cool 3

Players
7,481 posts
245 battles

funnily enough i had the reverse in my monarch on that map mid tier against two tier 9 bb's and 2 dd's plus a heavy cruiser against myself, 2 heavy cruisers and a dd.

our 3 tier 9 bb's sat at b near that island part and died uselessly while they flanked from A and crossed into B (we killed them at C cap).

did 136k damage and 3 kills ended up dying due to how hilariously bad the team was and how quickly the enemy captialised on it.

similar happend with midway on that ice map epicenter our bb's uselesslly sailed around dying one by one only to suicide one by one into the enemy.

also no dd's so they couldn't whinge (hmm guess thats censored but other words aren't interesting) about being stealth torped. (litteraly no dd's in that game whatsoever). that abercomby must have a fun and engaging time when i killed him in like 3-4mins.

• Cool 1

[I-J-N]
Players
5,771 posts

Every day in every way I'm getting better and better. :Smile_Default:

Not reflected in my stats please skip though they are hidden just in case.

• Cool 1

[-LD-]
Players
224 posts
9,198 battles
19 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

I like how your team positioned. 

Should enemy reinforcements come from the west, they can easily stop them! :Smile_great:

These steam rolls are annoying af, especially when a large part of the Team moves to useless, far-away positions and doesn't react to develpements on the map. 

There is a sort of clockwise rotation dynamic to many matches.

How fun it is trying to do something at the weak flank just to see the enemy follows the same clockwise rotation, and 9 ships pop into sight.

[CATS]
Players
28,956 posts
15,141 battles

And people still wonder why I explain how Standard battle works at the start of EVERY Standard battle...

• Funny 1

[I-J-N]
Players
5,771 posts
3 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

And people still wonder why I explain how Standard battle works at the start of EVERY Standard battle...

Do you get many +1's?. :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 4

Players
229 posts
4,286 battles

It's sort of understandable why BBs lemming to the south on that map, especially the team on the eastern side. Since that cluster of islands up there provide various advantegous positions for cruisers to spam HE and for DDs to ambush ships pushing in.

• Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
28,956 posts
15,141 battles
Just now, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Do you get many +1's?. :Smile_hiding:

More than most, but not that many.

[I-J-N]
Players
5,771 posts
5 minutes ago, DEADSNAKE2 said:

It's sort of understandable why BBs lemming to the south on that map, especially the team on the eastern side. Since that cluster of islands up there provide various advantegous positions for cruisers to spam HE and for DDs to ambush ships pushing in.

Yes but, the battle can also be decided over at A. Depending on who goes there and who brings the best support. East side is mostly either DD action or a long camp fest.

• Cool 1

[ALYEN]
Players
2,075 posts
4,049 battles
39 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Gets kinda interesting, when those players actually talk about how everyone is wrong how to play that map, and going behind A is smart way. No joke, saw a YT of a 40% proclaiming that!

Well the 40% will fail either side. I have seen many domination games on that map won by the team that went to A and the simply shot at single ships popping from behind the island behind B :-) So taking that route is a viable tactic at some times ...

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
3,099 posts
12,188 battles

It really is funny how the general real life thinking ability of people translates into gameplay - you only need to look at the mindless wonderings and meanderings of some players to realise that if that person were standing in front of you you'd be looking into vacant eyes...devoid of basic intelligence.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[SH33P]
Beta Tester
283 posts
6,940 battles

Today i was blessed with a Kidd player who, aftere several hundred battles with this ship, is averaging 3.8k damage per game - he died as fast as he could. The next casualty was our CV who died 4 minutes into the game. I'm still trying to figure out how he managed to do that.

• Funny 1

[BOBS3]
Players
1,016 posts
20,026 battles
6 minutes ago, Zieten said:

Today i was blessed with a Kidd player who, aftere several hundred battles with this ship, is averaging 3.8k damage per game - he died as fast as he could. The next casualty was our CV who died 4 minutes into the game. I'm still trying to figure out how he managed to do that.

Replay! 

• Cool 1

Players
3,031 posts
1 hour ago, Jethro_Grey said:

:fish_book: I'm willin to bet serious coin they did :P

• Funny 1

[SHAFT]
Players
11,804 posts
9,751 battles
Just now, lossi_2018 said:

:fish_book: I'm willin to bet serious coin they did :P

And when the game ended, his entire team at "A" went like this:

" whaaat, why the game ended?! ooh they capped our base, [edited]NOOB TEAM"

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
3,031 posts
42 minutes ago, Zieten said:

The next casualty was our CV who died 4 minutes into the game. I'm still trying to figure out how he managed to do that.

Without appearing that I'm defending eccentric actions, perhaps he was betrayed by his auto pilot? I've found myself in weird conundrums in my CV when I first started playing them a couple of months back. Granted after the first time it happened, I always have an eye on my ship and the other on the mini map for the casual sneaky DD circumnavigating globe wit ill intentions. Waifu claims lately I probably developed strabismus and she blames the game for it, while I'm not as sure :Smile_hiding: 

Players
7,481 posts
245 battles
1 hour ago, Shaka_D said:

It really is funny how the general real life thinking ability of people transates into gameplay - you only need to look at the mindless wonderings and meanderings of some players to realise that if that person were standing in front of you you'd be looking into vacant eyes...devoid of basic intelligence.

basically people shopping in tescos.

• Funny 1