You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RamboCras

[Rant] Stupid British Cruiser CV assignments that fck up the game...

4 comments in this topic

[VLOOT]
Players
298 posts
20,034 battles

Last 3 battles my team's CV is hunting fire and torp hits while the enemy CV is doing its job and hunts our DDs.

Within 3-4 minutes we are 1-2 DDs down and our CV is not killing, not spotting, just flying to some lonely BB trying to torp and burn him.

For FCK sake WG, you know CV play is already terribly SHT and you increase that with your stupid British Cruiser directives that FCK up basic gameplay!!

You really need a fresh wind in your organisation that comes up with good clean fun ideas instead of the crap you have been conjuring up in the past 1,5 year. You have paying customers out there... step the FCK up!! If you haven't noticed, the gameplay is going completely down the drain with the spam ships and hardly ANY game makes the 20 minutes full. A lot of games are decided by minute 6 and over by minute 12-14. Even the TOP players have loose streaks which would be IMPOSSIBLE 1,5 year ago.

You are aware, I hope, the game is getting worse and worse and yes...  worse!!???

• Cool 5
  • Boring 1

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
405 posts
5,691 battles
22 minutes ago, RamboCras said:

Within 3-4 minutes we are 1-2 DDs down and our CV is not killing, not spotting, just flying to some lonely BB trying to torp and burn him. 

Nothing out of the ordinary here, random business as usual.

• Cool 2

Players
871 posts
5,832 battles
26 minutes ago, RamboCras said:

Last 3 battles my team's CV is hunting fire and torp hits while the enemy CV is doing its job and hunts our DDs.

For FCK sake WG, you know CV play is already terribly SHT and you increase that with your stupid British Cruiser directives that FCK up basic gameplay!!

You really need a fresh wind in your organisation that comes up with good clean fun ideas instead of the crap you have been conjuring up in the past 1,5 year. You have paying customers out there... step the FCK up!! If you haven't noticed, the gameplay is going completely down the drain with the spam ships and hardly ANY game makes the 20 minutes full. A lot of games are decided by minute 6 and over by minute 12-14. Even the TOP players have loose streaks which would be IMPOSSIBLE 1,5 year ago.

You are aware, I hope, the game is getting worse and worse and yes...  worse!!???

I see enough issues with CV's, but not in this case; the problem is 100% completely with the player, not with WG.

- First of all, it is not even completely certain that this behaviour by the CV driver is driven by the directives, rather than by the driver being a complete potato.

- If you are going purely for the missions, any player with common decency should play Co-op.

• Cool 6

Players
3,487 posts

I must confess, after a while of trying to hit well driven DD's, I tend to get bored and wander off and annoy someone else,usually with torps,unless I am in the Indomitable, then I just spot and sometimes aim for things:Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 2