Sign in to follow this  
Islacrusez

"Text" on receiving hit

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
375 posts
739 battles

Instead of reading the type of damage I've taken (light/nonpenetration/somethinglikethat) the display reads Text. Found on South Carolina, but probably a global bug?

[ST-EU]
Supertester
1,545 posts
469 battles

It's a known issue :) If you could grab a printscreen and post it next time it happens it would be really helpful though!

Beta Tester
375 posts
739 battles

I don't have one of this just yet, as I've been playing things that take lots of actual damage (this issue seems to be for 0-damage hits). I do have this beauty though:

Take a look at the ship class, top left. Went away after I went back to port, and back to this screen. Unable to reproduce so far.
2vsp6cp.jpg

[ST-EU]
Supertester
1,545 posts
469 battles

Take a look at the ship class, top left. Went away after I went back to port, and back to this screen. Unable to reproduce so far.

Is known as a loading issue to the developers and will be fixed with further optimisation of the games client (the port in particular).

Beta Tester
375 posts
739 battles

It's a known issue :) If you could grab a printscreen and post it next time it happens it would be really helpful though!

Ask and you shall receive!

o51af4.jpg

2h74fn7.jpg

Does indeed to appear to be non-penetrations / zero-damage hits. Guess we've not needed to use it before this patch!

Sign in to follow this