Sign in to follow this  
BeWee

Historical Cammo Only?

6 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
421 battles

Just started playing WoW and I am really annoyed by all ugly manga camouflages and strange neon camouflages. Is there a way to just show history camouflages like in World Of Tanks?  It just breaks the game for me, really... 

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,074 posts
13,116 battles
4 minutes ago, BeWee said:

Just started playing WoW and I am really annoyed by all ugly manga camouflages and strange neon camouflages. Is there a way to just show history camouflages like in World Of Tanks?  It just breaks the game for me, really... 

Just deactivate everything that doesn't fit you with the gear on right hand above the carousel. 

Players
2 posts
421 battles
20 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Just deactivate everything that doesn't fit you with the gear on right hand above the carousel. 

Thank you, sir, I don't understand what some players see in applying all those unrealistic cammos... 

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,074 posts
13,116 battles
1 minute ago, BeWee said:

Thank you, sir, I don't understand what some players see in applying all those unrealistic cammos... 

Warships is no simulation and the amount of real historical camos is not that high - and the amount of players interested in camos with a decent bonus and/or in HSF/ARP/etc is quite large. 

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,730 posts
9,803 battles
1 hour ago, BeWee said:

It's a personal preference. Just like I don't understand why some people only care about historical accuracy.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this