Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sunleader

WG would you pls Remove the Heal Buff from CVs for Ranked till you Fixed it Properly ?

9 comments in this topic

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,574 posts
10,551 battles

As Title Says. Pls Remove that Buff from CVs till you have Fixed it.

Right now the Heal Buffs effectively turn Planes into Flying Tanks. They can just Circle right inside your Sector Reinforcement all day long and Simply Heal Faster than you do Damage to them.

It seems that Right now every Heal Buff Adds something around 20-30 HP Healing per Second to the Squadron. And that Heal for some Reason seems to be Added to the Squadron Total rather than each Plane getting a 2 HP Regeneration.

Thanks to that it ends up effectively Canceling out the Continues Damage.

At 2 Heals the Plane effectively Ignores 40-60 Damage per Second. At 3 Heals it becomes 60-90 Damage per Second you can Ignore. And at 4 Heals the Planes effectively get 80-120HP per Second making them almost Immune against most Long Range AA.

Thanks to that you end up with Ridiculous Situations like a CV being Able to Drop all 3 Rocket Payloads onto an DD even tough that DD is within AA Range of 2 Friendly Ships.

Long Story Short.

Currently. Especially on Maps where the Game basicly Opens giving both Teams 2 Heal Buffs Straight Away. CV Squadrons effectively become almost Immune to Continues AA.

Their Survivability is Calculated so they already get 1-2 Strikes in even against Targets with Strong AA. So giving them such a Heal effectively Means they can do 3-4 Strikes very Easily.

Which in most Cases means they will Drop the Entire Squadrons Payload onto Surface Ships losing maybe 1 or 2 Planes.

Needless to say. That against Ships with Weaker AA like most DDs. They Effectively Gain a 100% Immunity. Thus being able to just keep Circling above and Spotting DDs forever without any Losses.

This currently makes CVs Immensely Powerful and Practically Game Deciding. They can just do whatever they want in Ranked right now.

Which also means. If your CV is useless and the Enemy CV is even remotely Competent. You can basicly say Goodbye to that Star.

• Cool 5
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[WGP2W]
Players
1,148 posts
11,434 battles

CV's are balanced comrade. They are in random and they are in ranked. Spreadsheet says it's fine. No intervention needed.

• Funny 2

Players
8,016 posts
245 battles

Or just get rid of it period.

Or not have arms race for ranked.

idk, why weegee insists on it.

Maybe Miss tsar will get a new heal at tier 11 which will be the equivalent to x3 heal buff for extra balans?

• Cool 1

Players
864 posts
11,096 battles

14 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Long Story Short.

More workers play CVs than ever before, therefore ReeeeWurk is grand success Komrad!
Spreadsheet also say ReeeWurk is more successful than the great agricultural mechanisation revolution of 1974!

• Funny 2

Players
7,335 posts
11,668 battles
40 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

As Title Says. Pls Remove that Buff from CVs till you have Fixed it.

Its absolutly ridiculous that the current system made it into the live version anyway. El2a did the math weeks ago and predicted unkillable planes. And yea, everyone, that can do basic math and think about it more then 5 minutes could see it coming. So WG, once again, how did that happen? Are you incapable of understanding the mechanics, you create yourself? Dont you care? Which one is it? There are a few more options but they are slightly insulting so everyone can draw their own conclusion.

btw: this made me laugh ^^

image.png.19517f28e590756af6532ab253ce42f4.png

• Cool 2

[CAIN]
Players
4,967 posts
20,961 battles

Time to switch to CVs then.

Rank 1, here i come.  

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
288 posts
6,940 battles
2 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

I guess this is a twisted "sign of approval" :D

• Funny 2

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,574 posts
10,551 battles
5 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Its absolutly ridiculous that the current system made it into the live version anyway. El2a did the math weeks ago and predicted unkillable planes. And yea, everyone, that can do basic math and think about it more then 5 minutes could see it coming. So WG, once again, how did that happen? Are you incapable of understanding the mechanics, you create yourself? Dont you care? Which one is it? There are a few more options but they are slightly insulting so everyone can draw their own conclusion.

Yeah. I laughed Hard at that as well just now xD

Now I just need Air Supplement to come and Rate this Angry as well and my Days Work would be entirely Satisfied.

4 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Time to switch to CVs then.

Rank 1, here i come.  

Only if your a Good CV Player. Because right now the CVs influence is Immensely Big. So if your Worse than the Enemy CV. You will actually lose much easier.

• Funny 1

Players
8,016 posts
245 battles
16 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Yeah. I laughed Hard at that as well just now xD

Now I just need Air Supplement to come and Rate this Angry as well and my Days Work would be entirely Satisfied.

Only if your a Good CV Player. Because right now the CVs influence is Immensely Big. So if your Worse than the Enemy CV. You will actually lose much easier.

Unless your team decides to play 'one by one' where they suicide one at a time into the enemy.

Always a fun game to play, make sure you are winning by a good margin to make the throw extra spicy.

Love how that guy needs to give you an angry reaction, really says a lot too be honest.

Sign in to follow this