Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
brick128

No compensation Mogami?

20 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
370 posts
839 battles

I had a fully equipped Mogami at tier 7 and Myoko unlocked but not yet bought.

In this patch they got switched. I had some credits saved to rebuy the Mogami.

Now it is removed from my harbor and replaced with the Myoko. So far logical.

But all the equipment on my Mogami is gone and not replaced on the Myoko, nor did I get a refund on the removed equipment.

Thats over a million credits gone.

Other players notice this or is it me missing things again?

Beta Tester
354 posts
1,022 battles

Same happened to my Saipan carrier... got it replaced with another ship, so lost the ~15k exp farmed on it, all the upgrades etc etc...

Beta Tester
329 posts

I had a fully equipped Mogami at tier 7 and Myoko unlocked but not yet bought.

In this patch they got switched. I had some credits saved to rebuy the Mogami.

Now it is removed from my harbor and replaced with the Myoko. So far logical.

But all the equipment on my Mogami is gone and not replaced on the Myoko, nor did I get a refund on the removed equipment.

Thats over a million credits gone.

Other players notice this or is it me missing things again?

Yeah and what makes even less sense is that the tier 9 Izumo BB is unlocked and elited 

Beta Tester
19 posts
789 battles

Yeah and what makes even less sense is that the tier 9 Izumo BB is unlocked and elited 

Here is your compensation! :D
  • Cool 1

Beta Tester
7 posts
606 battles

Its a BETA test, please stop treating it like a full game.

They have said that all gold will be there at the beginning of the full-live game.

They can do what they want including a full wipe at any time as far as I am concerned.

[PRAVD]
Community Contributor
1,828 posts
7,145 battles

They have said that all gold will be there at the beginning of the full-live game.

They can do what they want including a full wipe at any time as far as I am concerned.

The moment a company starts making money from the game is now the RELEASE of the game. Why? Because you have companies that say it's a beta and then keep it that way for years all the while making money off the game. Making money == release. Whether they call it beta or not doesn't matter.
  • Cool 2

Alpha Tester
102 posts
33 battles

Oy, we are just gathering information and form a group of anonymous captains opening ourselfs in front of each other every thursday afternoon to talk about whats dwelling deep inside of us.

:hiding:

Beta Tester
370 posts
839 battles

As it is Beta, it might be that this was not intentional. They want our feedback so we give it.

Beta Tester
7 posts
606 battles

I agree, the reason we play it is to pass back feedback, let them balance stuff etc.

But, we are not paying to play the beta. everything we buy and use is refunded when we start to play the full version.

Spend £5 on gold now, get the gold back in the real game.

Beta Tester
307 posts
2,194 battles

What do you mean "no compensation"? I got a Myoko and the upgrades I had on Moagami were in storage, so i didn't need to rebuy them.

• Cool 2

Alpha Tester
797 posts

And they need to fix this so it won't happen after the release if they switch/add ships to a line, hence this tread.

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,408 posts
14,616 battles

What do you mean "no compensation"? I got a Myoko and the upgrades I had on Moagami were in storage, so i didn't need to rebuy them.

This.

Alpha Tester
500 posts
1,578 battles

If you read the terms and conditions, I suspect you will find that WG reserve the right to change the game content any time they want to...

It's like A Game of Thrones, don't get attached to any ship, they can die at any time....

:honoring:

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,954 battles

All my upgrades were available to put back on for free and the XP and credit cost of my modules had been refunded so I could just unlock and buy them again.

• Cool 1

[PRAVD]
Weekend Tester
3,802 posts
5,468 battles

The equipment has been demounted and you can equip them again for free on any ship.

As for modules they were researched but you have to buy them again, judging by the amount of credits I had when I first log in it seems they refunded the Mogami modules.

Beta Tester
170 posts
3,612 battles

Beta, things change, if it makes you feel any better, I got the Myoko, just before they released the patch notes :-)

Beta Tester
87 posts
4,224 battles

I got full XPs back to research the modules and still have the same I had towards tier VIII. Also the equipment was just demounted and ready to use again on any ship. 

[FUSO]
Beta Tester
1 post

As others have said, module XP and credits were refunded, upgrades were dismounted (for free) and put in the depot (if you use the upgrade screen for a similar class you should see 'x in depot' instead of a cost).

Happened for me on both Mogami and Independence, and is pretty standard for the way Wargaming handle module/vehicle changes in their games.

If you don't believe you got the XP/credits back, or the upgrades stored, then raise it as a bug. That is after all what we are in CBT for.

Sign in to follow this