Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Janiksenkapala

Make game more interesting, add more damage moduls

8 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
7,745 battles

As topic says, would not be least in idea to make more damage modules in game in general, and make things look also like its been hit more than just fire, but other visual elements as well, would be cool?

Also in same thing, to add those new what ewer damage moduls visual, also actually impact the ships reload etc etc. so, in my opinion, this would make game much more interesting, as i love it as it is, to make it ewen better? Maybe model ppl running around the ships as well, but just this it could just be much more deeper in general when make and take damage to see. And can of course make it so, that visuals keep low to low end PCs as well, and if have high end PC those would not matter in gameplay anyway.

Maybe some like in WOT radio too, like if it gets hit cant radio too far until repaired... but as can see, the ideas in this area are are wery many we can think of. And i just want my favourite game to get ewen better in time thats all. And im sure this game has potential to get ewen bigger, in terms of new players joining in.

Thx.

• Cool 2

[LEEUW]
Players
2,339 posts
10,110 battles

People cant even wrap their head around the difference between HE and AP and you want to complicate things even more for them? Imma get the popcorn.:cap_haloween:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

Players
2,089 posts
13,417 battles
29 minutes ago, Janiksenkapala said:

Maybe model ppl running around the ships as well, but just this it could just be much more deeper in general when make and take damage to see.

Will not happen as they want to keep age restriction free status, you know, to hook kids into gambling parents money with in game surprise mechanics.

• Cool 1

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
2,111 posts
21,553 battles
54 minutes ago, Janiksenkapala said:

model ppl running around the ships

Heidi Klum, Cara Delevingne and the likes in bikini on our ships? We can talk about that ...

We used to have a fat cook run waddle around on the Missouri so it should be possible from a technical point of view.

• Cool 1

Players
661 posts
10,094 battles
1 hour ago, Janiksenkapala said:

As topic says, would not be least in idea to make more damage modules in game in general, and make things look also like its been hit more than just fire, but other visual elements as well, would be cool?

Also in same thing, to add those new what ewer damage moduls visual, also actually impact the ships reload etc etc. so, in my opinion, this would make game much more interesting, as i love it as it is, to make it ewen better? Maybe model ppl running around the ships as well, but just this it could just be much more deeper in general when make and take damage to see. And can of course make it so, that visuals keep low to low end PCs as well, and if have high end PC those would not matter in gameplay anyway.

Maybe some like in WOT radio too, like if it gets hit cant radio too far until repaired... but as can see, the ideas in this area are are wery many we can think of. And i just want my favourite game to get ewen better in time thats all. And im sure this game has potential to get ewen bigger, in terms of new players joining in.

Thx.

adds to server load = wont happen

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

Since WG is dumbing the game down with each and every patch, it will never be implemented. Same for enhanced cosmetic damage like snapped masts, torn funnels, shredded superstructures.

19f2cebc8edd91e91dae1e501116efd9.jpg

[ASEET]
[ASEET]
Alpha Tester
286 posts
17,569 battles

Visual damage I wouldn't mind.

More actual module damage doesn't sound good. It would just add more RNG to losing guns, engines, rudders etc. Such damage would end up having major influence on performance and winning, but would be mostly about luck, not skill. Whole system should be redone if modules would become significantly easier to get damaged/destroyed.

Earlier ships turrets were much more vulnerable to damage. It was not so nice when half way in battle with Izumo I had all three main turrets permanently broken, even if I still had around 60% of hitpoints left. Certainly "interesting", but not something I would like to see regularly in game.   

Sign in to follow this