You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MRGTB

Restoring Premium ships

11 comments in this topic

[DEFR]
[DEFR]
Players
1,266 posts

What is the situation now with having more than one premium ship restored at the same time.

Enough time has passed now for me to request some premium ships to be restored, and I've been saving money to get quite a few restored back. But now see when you go to page to submit a ticket and name the ships in it you want to restore, now you are given a drop-down menu that only lets you pick one ship to be restored. Have things changed now so you can only get 1 premium  ship restored every 6 months?

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,993 posts
6 minutes ago, Lord_of_the_manor said:

Have things changed now so you can only get 1 premium  ship restored every 6 months?

• VRT can only process one (1) restoration request at a time. Before submitting a new restoration request, ensure that there are no other VRT tickets open.
  • It takes up to 24 hours for a sold Premium ship to become available for restoration in the Vehicle Restoration Tool.
  • If a Premium ship is present in your Port, the Vehicle Restoration Tool will not work for this ship.
  • Vehicle restoration requests submitted via the ticket center will be answered by an automated system.
  • Ensure that you have at least one vacant slot and enough credits (see below).

so you only (should) have to wait until the first ship is restored to make a request for the next ship

Players
372 posts
12,929 battles

I can confirm, one at a time, but no limit to how many you restore. (just restored 7 ships in 3 days)

[SHAD]
Players
2,569 posts
11,506 battles

As others have said, one request for as many ships as you like.

[SV]
Players
846 posts
12,113 battles
55 minutes ago, hellhound666 said:

recently restored all arp fleet with one go

what stupid beep sells them in the first place?

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,528 battles

Is there a way to tell which premiums I have sold? Mainly thinking of the ones I have not played one game in.
I asked support to restore ANY premiums I have ever sold and they were like: "lol nah, you gotta type them out."
If there is no way, is there a list of every premium ship ever present in the game? If all else fails, I'll just copy the list of all the ships and let them do the sorting.

Players
1,697 posts
18,562 battles

I believe you can request as many ships as you like to be restored in one request but your limited on how often you can make such requests.

Players
3,287 posts

The whole system is beyond useless,if you sell a premium tank in Wot's you can get it back with credits,six months is trash,another little thing WoT has over this game,is tha fact that in the garages you can compare ships, here no such thing,not really defending WoT's as I do despise that that game,and this from someone who a year ago was totally addicted to it.