You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Ranked Battles: the Fifteenth Season

67 comments in this topic

[R4A]
Players
494 posts
19,241 battles

Cool! But I would prefer coal instead of steel. As you know, there are ships to take off and I think I will not be able to collect in time. Anyway, of course steel is also good. Good luck all. :)

[C4K3]
Players
169 posts
11,886 battles

There should be at least one irrevocable in each league. and where do we start when we've done previus seasonimages.jpg.596e5d55075740e4151c2f17fe710ae3.jpg

• Cool 1

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles
10 minutes ago, VIadoCro said:

T10 again :Smile_bajan2:

Are there any other tiers in the WG's events?

Quite rarely.

T10 exclusivity. The rest is just a painful grind to get to the only tier that matters at WOWs.

• Cool 4

Players
612 posts

After enjoying the One v One I thought maybe I'll have a go at ranked but not really bothered about T10 I have reached top tier on two lines and I'm very very close to a T10 coal ship but I just don't like doing the lets all burn to death thing. So good luck to everyone  and may fortune smile in you as you reach Rank 1.

[1FA]
Players
269 posts
16,360 battles
35 minutes ago, KHS01 said:

Cool! But I would prefer coal instead of steel. As you know, there are ships to take off and I think I will not be able to collect in time. Anyway, of course steel is also good. Good luck all. :)

You can use steel instead of missing coal when making purchase in the Arsenal. The ratio is 1 steel for every 10 missing coal. So if you are only making coal purchases then for you the ranked rewards are basicaly ten times in coal. ;)

• Cool 1

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
340 posts
12,349 battles

So no 1v1? 

Seriously why can't we do more 1v1, it was the best test this game has ever had, if you lose it's on you and you alone, no more blaming that friendly Montana running the 1-line backwards.

Just to make it worse we can't even division up with even one friendly player, so it's just a meaningless grind once again. Yay for the start of yet another toxic season of ranked...

• Cool 6

[SHAFT]
Players
1,071 posts
23,063 battles
57 minutes ago, VIadoCro said:

T10 again :Smile_bajan2:

But.... They want players to play lower tiers again that's why they implemented the NTC.....

• Funny 6

[R4A]
Players
494 posts
19,241 battles
40 dakika önce, Yamashiro42 dedi:

You can use steel instead of missing coal when making purchase in the Arsenal. The ratio is 1 steel for every 10 missing coal. So if you are only making coal purchases then for you the ranked rewards are basicaly ten times in coal. ;)

Great! Then I will probably not miss that ship I wanted. :cap_yes:

[1FA]
Players
269 posts
16,360 battles
9 minutes ago, KHS01 said:

Great! Then I will probably not miss that ship I wanted. :cap_yes:

Yeah, Jean Bart is a great ship, one of the few BBs I actualy enjoy playing. 

• Funny 2

[R4A]
Players
494 posts
19,241 battles
2 dakika önce, Yamashiro42 dedi:

Yeah, Jean Bart is a great ship, one of the few BBs I actualy enjoy playing. 

Actually I am thinking of taking Smolensk. :cap_rambo::)

[-T-O-]
[-T-O-]
Players
25 posts
12,729 battles
5 minutes ago, KHS01 said:

Actually I am thinking of taking Smolensk. :cap_rambo::)

JB is a much better option, Smolensk is fun but meh.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
41 posts
5,153 battles
1 hour ago, KHS01 said:

You can use steel to get coal ships conversion is 10 x 1

• Cool 2

[R4A]
Players
494 posts
19,241 battles
16 dakika önce, Irishgeezah dedi:

JB is a much better option, Smolensk is fun but meh.

It's true, but I already have a great ship in my fleet. She is Georgia, which I bought by coals too. I need a good cruiser for now. Of course, I would have liked to take Jean Bart too if there was time. But I have only one chance.

[WGP2L]
Players
159 posts
12,035 battles

I would have been much happier with the normal domination mode, but since this is what we get, it has to make due. :(

Players
460 posts
16,012 battles

It's not a real ranked season unless you get a flag for Rank 1. I'll keep waiting. Yet another TX event from the bottomless well of monotony isn't doing anything to change my mind either.

[SFH]
Players
71 posts
14,597 battles

again the same crap with no safe at ten to one?wtf wg listen us one time why you act so stupid again and again?

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

Players
460 posts
16,012 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, siulis13 sagte:

again the same crap with no safe at ten to one?wtf wg listen us one time why you act so stupid again and again?

If they put a safe rank up that high it would make a mockery of the whole idea of Ranked. With enough effort, a player of any skill level can move up the leagues. If there is a safe rank in the higher league, a player can move there by chance and end up staying there in MM where they have no right to be. It's not fair on those who make it to higher leagues and stay there on the basis of their own consistently demonstrated skill.

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1

[GOON]
Beta Tester
111 posts
4,010 battles

Rank 12 the last irrevocable rank?

Lol [edited]that crap. I already have a job, and it pays a lot better than this crap. 

Trying to grind through 12 ranks with no irrevocable fallbacks is a punishment that should only be reserved for prisoners, because jesus [edited]christ imagine how long that is going to take when RNG decides to place you on a team where two players are bots and two are playing so bad they ought to be as well. 

• Cool 5
  • Bad 1

[4_0_4]
Players
7,588 posts
13,776 battles

Amazing. I'll glady not take part in this ranked.

• Cool 5

[C4K3]
Players
169 posts
11,886 battles

I'll try reach level 10 and then stop. too much effort and signals waisted if I go further. And the steel has lost its valeu. bettre go for coal. 

images (1).jpg

images.jpg

• Cool 2

[-AP-]
Players
2,554 posts
6,288 battles
8 hours ago, Awesome5auce said:

So no 1v1? 

Seriously why can't we do more 1v1, it was the best test this game has ever had, if you lose it's on you and you alone, no more blaming that friendly Montana running the 1-line backwards.

Just to make it worse we can't even division up with even one friendly player, so it's just a meaningless grind once again. Yay for the start of yet another toxic season of ranked...

the 1v1 season was flawed for obvious reasons, but it was fun as a little thing yeah. Id rather see something like a 3v3 full rank season, divisions allowed, with the rule that divisions have to face the same size division on the enemy team. Something that would sit right between ranked, divs and cb basically

• Cool 2