You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mr_Acey420

AA Defense

5 comments in this topic

[RBNT]
Players
7 posts
2,367 battles

have AA guns always been able to shoot through the mountains. would like to see the mountains solid for AA guns. 

[UKMD]
Players
139 posts
3,162 battles
Vor 3 Minuten, Mr_Acey420 sagte:

have AA guns always been able to shoot through the mountains. would like to see the mountains solid for AA guns. 

I'm pretty sure AA guns are not supposed to do that and in my experience they don't, but keep in mind that the model of a mountain might be different from the mountain itself

so a mountain in game might have parts that we can see but for the game they don't exist

[RBNT]
Players
7 posts
2,367 battles

ah okay i always wondered if it was something that people just havent noticed or or if it was supposed to be like that but i understand what you are saying there :)

[_I_]
Players
527 posts
18,080 battles

Don't worry about it. Hydro and radar goes through mountains because we're too dumb to understand it if they didn't!

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
13,904 posts
19,732 battles

In general AA is based on line of sight. If a ship has a direct line of sight to your planes, it's AA will shoot at you even if the majority of the ship is covered behind cover. If it doesn't then AA cannot shoot at you at all even if parts of the ship are sticking out behind cover.

• Cool 2