Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Andrewbassg

What the .....they need to stop being edited*

28 comments in this topic

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,726 battles

they STILL need to  wake them up? Indeed, they are so edited* ? They have no frikkin idea whats going on in their own game? The excuse that the game is a FREE game is NOT an excuse to be an edited*. That being said the new Jingles video is out :

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Players
1,693 posts
14,823 battles

Some way of telling what you're on about that doesn't include having to watch a 24min video would be helpful.

• Cool 10
  • Funny 3

[CATS]
Players
26,761 posts
14,375 battles
6 minutes ago, Captain_Newman said:

Some way of telling what you're on about that doesn't include having to watch a 24min video would be helpful.

He is just describing people like himself. I would not use these words, but it is his choice, I guess.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

Players
503 posts
1,623 battles

Something about 'don't mention Carriers'.

Haven't watched yet, waiting until I'm outside a drop of Whiskey......:cap_tea:

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,726 battles
12 minutes ago, Captain_Newman said:

In a nutshell ? Well some game company executives who have the "surprise of their life" WHEN they start to listen their playerbase. And some other stuff...

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1

Players
1,693 posts
14,823 battles
19 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

In a nutshell ? Well some game company executives who have the "surprise of their life" WHEN they start to listen their playerbase. And some other stuff...

See, that's a good topic. Should've started with that.

• Cool 8

[B0TS]
[B0TS]
Beta Tester
177 posts
5,413 battles
17 hours ago, Andrewbassg said:

Edited*

It feels like you’re giving me homework!

• Funny 2

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,726 battles

6 minutes ago, Captain_Newman said:

See, that's a good topic. Should've started with that.

You are correct, but.... sometimes one has to YELL!!! to be heard, apparently. I know about the ocean and the drop,but..... . I"m from a former marxist country, so I kinda KNOW their thinking.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,726 battles
9 minutes ago, Zip__ said:

It feels like you’re giving me homework!

I'm afraid that the only thing I can do is being  vocal ,loud, salty and do some  [edited] slapping . The only way to counter propaganda is to yell louder :)

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,600 posts
24,041 battles
1 hour ago, Andrewbassg said:

I'm afraid that the only thing I can do is being  vocal ,loud, salty and do some  [edited] slapping . The only way to counter propaganda is to yell louder :)

yeeee.... not :Smile_sceptic:...... if u got something to say just say it. this way u reach out to...... probably no one lol.

1 hour ago, Andrewbassg said:

.... still tells nothing. i won't watch that vid... so... what this thread now is about actually in detail?!

if it boils down to what u did write yet: vote4close.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Beta Tester
1,910 posts
11,695 battles
30 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

yeeee.... not :Smile_sceptic:...... if u got something to say just say it. this way u reach out to...... probably no one lol.

.... still tells nothing. i won't watch that vid... so... what this thread now is about actually in detail?!

if it boils down to what u did write yet: vote4close.

First Jingles talk about 14 min about EA games and how retarded they are and the he speaks about how retarded CVs in WoW are.

Ha has a point (in both cases) but nothing new.

• Cool 5

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,600 posts
24,041 battles
38 minutes ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

First Jingles talk about 14 min about EA games and how retarded they are and the he speaks about how retarded CVs in WoW are.

thx mate :Smile_Default::Smile_honoring:..... so, essentially, nothing :Smile_veryhappy:......

if op got nothing to add of worth, byebye op

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,726 battles

Let me see...  me recently ( right now) grinding some dd lines an playing some T3,4,5 randoms an guess what was the composition? Yes you are correct, 3 Cv's. Some of this games were late night games sometimes with " reduced crew" 7-8 players per side. Guess what did not change?

Yes, you are again correct the three cv's.Lol

But actually that's not the main problem,lol because its so incredible stupid so in a way its funny.Well... sort of. I mean WG being complet edited*.

But what prompted me to post this.....  is that in his video, Jingles raises a very important issue. There is NO counterplay whatsoever against Cv's. Which undermines the cornerstone of literally EVERY game ( combat or otherwise) which is called EVEN  CHANCE. One opponent could " get" the other, or a win even if the odds are not even.

Thats exactly what prompted me to quit every time in the recent ranked event when I was cast with CV', because I deemed a no chance game.

One HAS to be a complet edited* to not get this. So WG pretending that everything is ok, is..... Again there is NO fair play against CV's.

How can this even be labelled? edited* Lol I think every single one of this is spot on.

• Cool 2

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,726 battles

It is like watching somene banging his head against the wall.... over an over again. Lol. Just what??!

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,600 posts
24,041 battles

i see.....

these are from actual 1st gameplay forum site atm:

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/131550-nerfing-dd-but-increasing-their-survivability-and-effectiveness-in-cv-games-yay-or-nay/

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/131602-cvs-need-balancing-here-is-my-suggestion/

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/127724-tier-5-gameplay-with-3-cvs-on-either-side/

that's just from now. if u take last 2 weeks in consideration this site would be filled lol....

also: don't expect sane mm at such times. too less players online to feed it proper.

on a note, on around 60+ dd's matches lately i sport a good wr, so i might be the wrong in here anyway. i dont think u'll like what i would have to say on the topic. if interested, i'm sure i did write it down in at least 2 of those last 2 weeks threads.

thx anyway for clearing up, might add all that to ur op....

edit:

the wrong one anyway, as i tend to play from t5/6 upwards most, to only.

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,726 battles
1 hour ago, MrWastee said:

Good. The more the better.Well actually ....On the other hand , you may have more "work" to do but they all have a different perspective and you as a person committed to the welfare of the community you certainly will appreciate that  ....

also: don't expect sane mm at such times. too less players online to feed it proper.

Obviously :) But the comedy of the situation begs to be pointed out. CV's with  NO practical counterplay against,  Tier 3,4,5 matches which means NO AA (quite whatsoever) and 

THREE of them, lol. Only Ionesco can be more absurd than this....or perhaps not, lol. Oh did I mentioned that there were five in a row?

image.gif.4918c4f14d4cea250306b98aac730765.gif

in a note, on around 60+ dd's matches lately i sport a good wr, so i might be the wrong in here anyway. i dont think u'll like what i would have to say on the topic. if interested, i'm sure i did write it down in at least 2 of those last 2 weeks threads.

Umm... I'm not exactly sure what you are saying, but please be my guest.JUst to clarify I play this game as (for) a naval game the competitiveness part I don't give a f....about. What I " did " get sang by my whole country, so....

But again  please be my guest.

Edit. Actually I get it. A lil bit later.

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,726 battles
25 minutes ago, Europizza said:

Listening Jingles explain the obvious for the 1000st time... :cap_old:

Well maybe HE is getting to the point where the game isn't fun anymore. Or not as much as he remember as being  possible.

• Cool 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,870 posts
12,352 battles
3 hours ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

Thanks for this - I don't need to watch the video - I got bored with Jingles laughing at his own jokes.......

• Cool 1

Players
463 posts
7,144 battles
41 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

Thanks for this - I don't need to watch the video - I got bored with Jingles laughing at his own jokes.......

I know! what's the deal with that?

• Cool 1

Players
7,051 posts
245 battles

The gaming industry has been greedy for sometime this isn't new.

The only way to force these people t change is to fund their competitors or too simply not spend money on the industry it self or certain parts of it. (basically the triple aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy companies like EA, activison, Warner bros, konami, bethesda, rockstar, epic, weegee, gaijin etc.).

But thats easier said than done when 100's if not millions of peeps still fund said industry despite whats happened.

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,873 posts
11,923 battles
6 minutes ago, Merlin851526 said:

Its like the laughing track under sitcoms. Helps you put in the mood. I find it appropriate, not annoying :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Beta Tester
265 posts
7,857 battles

Basically someone asks Jingles "except for carriers, what would you change or remove from world of warships". Jingles then spends 10+ mins answering "carriers".

• Funny 1

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,726 battles
1 hour ago, BrusilovX said:

26 minutes ago, Merlin851526 said:

19 minutes ago, kfa said:

Its like the laughing track under sitcoms. Helps you put in the mood. I find it appropriate, not annoying :Smile-_tongue:

Come on!! Ya know that he ain't started it. He just cares about the game. And you know that he's right.

• Cool 1

Players
2,831 posts
19,145 battles
2 hours ago, Andrewbassg said:

Well maybe HE is getting to the point where the game isn't fun anymore. Or not as much as he remember as being  possible.

Im already there mostly. Its obvious but not to WG apparantly :fish_palm: