Sign in to follow this  
Flintstoner

Average player looking for casual clan. - Closed

5 comments in this topic

[WNKRS]
Players
37 posts
9,040 battles

Hi, I'm an average player looking for a casual clan, with not many obligations. An active clan having access to coal and steel port is preferred. 

I play on most days and  I can participate in naval battles Regularly and i'm always available on discord.

So if you think i might fit your clan Criteria,let me know. 

[PRT]
Players
176 posts
7,780 battles

Hi Flintstoner. You would  be most welcome in our clan  Bloody Pirates (PRT). Most of our port is finished built. Steel and coal isnt finished yet but we are on our way, working on them. We have only a few demands. 1. You have to have Discord for communicaton in battle. 2. At least one T 8 ship, so you can participate in Clan Battles. 3. Accept invite for clan battle when online and asked. If that sounds ok with you, you are most welcome. I will send you an invitation. :-)

Regards

[OGHF]
Players
1,137 posts
20,304 battles

Hi Flintstoner,

We are a medium sized clan of more mature players in World of Warships, but we are part of a larger Old Gits Having Fun clan that has it’s own World at War, Cod4 servers etc.

We are looking for players for our World of Warships clan and you could fit right in, we play all tiers, play scenario and Naval Battles, Randoms, divisions etc, we use Discord for comms and are a fairly happy bunch, like a bit of light hearted banter etc.

Please check our main Clan out and see what you think. 

https://www.oghf.org.uk

Regards,

Chris (AKA Cyclops)