Sign in to follow this  
_xxiv123

rapid fire from some ships ridiculas

8 comments in this topic

[-TRC-]
Players
27 posts
4,967 battles

many many time reived multiple hits from  cruiser/distroyers which seem capable of re loading within a couple of seconds just showering you with shells perpetually ..this needs sorting .a reload time needs to be extended

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,989 posts
12,232 battles
26 minutes ago, _xxiv123 said:

many many time reived multiple hits from  cruiser/distroyers which seem capable of re loading within a couple of seconds just showering you with shells perpetually ..this needs sorting .a reload time needs to be extended

Just a hint: you should perhaps adjust your way of playing BB and get used to game-mechanics. Your idea how it should be (for you)  is not how this game works. 

[-TRC-]
Players
27 posts
4,967 battles

nothing to do with it that, I will give you a hint  THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE PLAYED with a extension to loading time to be more realistic but talking of game mechanics that wouldn't suit you would it because you are probably a cruiser man 

Players
139 posts
4,455 battles
2 hours ago, _xxiv123 said:

nothing to do with it that, I will give you a hint  THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE PLAYED with a extension to loading time to be more realistic but talking of game mechanics that wouldn't suit you would it because you are probably a cruiser man 

Sadly the game's realism is slipping, if there ever was such a thing, in favor of...arcade gameplay.  Be advised to take premium repair, and disengage if there is such a HE rain ship aiming at you. 

Players
215 posts
2,755 battles

If we were going for full realism some ships would be firing faster. The Mino for instance could do it a touch quicker.

[CATS]
Players
26,707 posts
14,317 battles
4 hours ago, _xxiv123 said:

Other BB player do fine, looks like they are doing something better than you.

And I suggest you listen to the stuff you were told the last time.

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
2,110 posts
8,605 battles
12 hours ago, Nebuched said:

Sadly the game's realism is slipping, if there ever was such a thing, in favor of...arcade gameplay.  Be advised to take premium repair, and disengage if there is such a HE rain ship aiming at you. 

Realism was never really a part of it, arcade and balance always came first. 

Oh and OP if you want more realism I'm sure you would not disagree with lowering the accuracy of BB's to around 10-5%. Because that is more realistic and that is exactly what you want right?

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team
2,043 posts
6,502 battles

Thread closed.

1) Wrong section

2) There are already enough discussions about this in the gameplay section.