You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Taliesn

The ROFLSTOMP Project

97 comments in this topic

Players
1,835 posts
12,943 battles

Ok, so prompted by @GraySlayer, I'm gonna record all my random matches for as long as I can be ar$ed and see what I come up with. I'll screenshot Team Score and Detailed Report from the afteraction reports but for the sake of brevity I'm not posting them.

Definition of ROFLSTOMP can be a bit tricky, which is why I've added a Comments column to explain why a certain game might or might not classify as a ROFLSTOMP; case in point, the very third on the table below, game could have gone either way, then it started to swing in our favour and only in the last 2 minutes of the battle the red team dediced to panic and suicide. It simply didn't feel like a Roflstomp throughout.

Ship Tier Date  Result Battle Duration Ships Own Team Ships Enemy Team ROFLSTOMP?        COMMENTS
Hindenburg X 22.02.20 Loss 15:02 2 5 NO  
Hindenburg X 22.02.20 Win 06:18 10 5 YUP  
Georgia IX 22.02.20 Win 12:40 8 0 NO        DIDN'T FEEL LIKE IT, THEY IMPLODED LAST 2 MIN
Brindisi IX 22.02.20 Loss 15:24 0 5 NO  

• Cool 10

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles

Nice initiative. Could be interesting to see what kind of game it was too, if possible. The second game, with a battle duration of 06:18, was a epicentre game?

[LEEUW]
Players
2,354 posts
10,110 battles

If you download matchmaking monitor I'd be interesting to see if there is a large difference in teamskill when the battle duration is very short. 

• Cool 1

Players
4,495 posts
7,604 battles

I did something similar in a spreadsheet a couple of years ago, 6 ships or more or under 10 minutes counted as a landslide victory, over 230 games it worked out at about 40% of games ended as such.

• Cool 4

Players
2,905 posts

my rough estimations are 4-5 games out of ten are terrible MM soups leading to a roflstomp. Some maps contribute as well, epicenter, 2brothers (sometimes) but mostly it happens when crucial ships are given to newer players while (the opposite) on opponent. Talent is just not distributed properly or with some kind of logic to even odds, but I don't think it is what is intended. Very interesting thread, I will follow :)  

• Cool 1

[UKMD]
Players
139 posts
3,162 battles

It doesn'T help that the game has no respawns which causes each kill to give a huge tactical advantage to the killers team

every time a ship dies the chance of losing another ship rises

It doesn't matter what you do, without respawns roflstomps will always be quite common

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
13,929 posts
19,753 battles

Did something similar ~2 years ago. Will have to check whether I can still find the file.

I believe the primary cause of roflstomps I identified was camping.

• Cool 2

Players
7,111 posts
245 battles
8 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Did something similar ~2 years ago. Will have to check whether I can still find the file.

Seems like it's lemming trains now atm, reminds me of mechwarrior online but far bloody slower.

• Cool 2

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles
21 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Sort of relevant... Were you playing cvs in a 3 man div?

• Cool 1

[OCTO]
Players
1,197 posts
26,304 battles

From my point of view, there are a few causes of ROFLstomps:

1. DDs die upon first contact. Nobody wants to push and enemy gets all caps and wins. Or they have no visibility. A classic example is a DD spotting uninhibited and Mino or Smolensk farming, as they have no counter. 

2. Camping, as previously identified

3. Speshul flanking moves when top tier ships (usually slow BBs) try to sail across the map to flank. By the time they are in the position to do some damage, the team has melted as they lacked their firepower. Remember, this game is about trading in damage. 

4. Plain suiciding, that can collapse a flank very fast. When key ship suicide (either a tank or a spotter) , that can tilt the balance so hard that after that the flank just gets overrun by the enemy. 

It could be many more, but these are the first ones that come to mind.... 

• Cool 3

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
13,929 posts
19,753 battles
2 minutes ago, loppantorkel said:

Sort of relevant... Were you playing cvs in a 3 man div?

Nope, was across all classes. Don't remember whether I even counted div matches or not.

Anyway, I found the file.

Spoiler
Ship played Win/Lose Stomp Y/N Map Match duration Team to Enemy losses Gamemode Match end cause Comments
Enterprise W Y Neighbours 12:15 2 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Camping enemy team
Monarch W N Neighbours 16:37 9 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Ridiculous comeback via greedy enemy team running into my camping team
Fletcher L Y Mountain Range 09:16 7 to 1 Domination Score reduced to 0 Camping team in front of C, suicidal DDs
Fletcher W Y Haven 10:00 2 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Enemy BBs all camping 1-2 line, all 4 caps secured
Kiev L Y Sea of Fortune 09:49 10 to 2 Domination Score reduced to 0 All BBs on my team camping, 18k in 6 hits from long range BB AP
Worcester W Y Sea of Fortune 10:37 2 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping, enemy Shimakaze went J10
Des Moines L Y Sea of Fortune 10:40 9 to 4 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire team camping, double Shima on our team, enemy secures all 3 caps
Midway W Y Sea of Fortune 12:43 4 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping, enemy had topkek CV + AA div
Helena W N Two Brothers 20:00 11 to 10 Domination Timeout One flank nothing but camping, pushed through other flank, won by time due to enemy f*** up
Enterprise W Y North 14:45 3 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team camping. Again
Cleveland L N North 16:02 12 to 6 Domination Team eliminated Braindead BBs got greedy, early advantage thrown
Cleveland L Y The Atlantic 14:50 12 to 3 Standard Team eliminated Braindead BBs again
North Carolina W Y Haven 13:06 6 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team camping top right corner, all 4 caps secured without resistance
Waifu (Enterprise) W N North 18:12 7 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy DDs and BBs threw initial advantage by chasing me
Enterprise X X X X X X X Game crashed. Loaded back just in time to get sniped.
Midway L Y Sea of Fortune 16:00 10 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Almost entire team camping top left, all caps lost
Enterprise W Y Trap 09:46 2 to 8 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire team camping in front of C, all 3 caps secured
Enterprise W N Shatter 20:00 9 to 11 Domination Timeout All enemies camping, start pushing when point difference is too high
Midway W N Mountain Range 20:00 11 to 10 Domination Timeout Teams actively pushing/defending, won by stroke of luck really (solo warrior)
Worcester W Y Mountain Range 14:13 5 to 11 Domination 0 / Objective Almost all enemies camping in front of C, get flanked and killed
Helena W Y New Dawn 13:21 4 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Almost entire enemy team went C, got outflanked and killed
Hindenburg L N Land of Fire 15:54 12 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Both teams pushing, all my top tier BBs chasing one DD into spawn in cyclone
Yamato W N Sleeping Giant 16:30 4 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy got 2 caps, literally only shot at me (?!?) and let themselves get killed by team
Enterprise W Y Loop 12:49 3 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy camping in front of C, rest pushing and dying in 1 line
Monarch L Y Neighbours 13:44 11 to 4 Domination Objective achieved Everyone camping in front of C, flanking maneuver failed due to retard BBs
Lion W Y Sleeping Giant 13:14 6 to 8 Domination Objective achieved All enemy BBs camping at A line, I'm not even joking
Lion W Y Two Brothers 14:25 6 to 7 Domination Objective achieved 3 caps secured, no chance to win for enemy team despite equal trades
Lion L Y Warrior's Path 15:36 9 to 6 Domination Objective achieved One flank collapsed, one flank only camping
Lion W N Sea of Fortune 13:41 6 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing
Fletcher W N Ocean 13:12 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated DD fight more or less decided the match, enemy pushed back to their spawn
Fletcher W N Islands of Ice 20:00 7 to 11 Domination Timout / Objective Teams pushing/holding different flanks
Enterprise W Y Northern Lights 09:57 0 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team running across their spawn to 10 line
Cleveland L Y Mountain Range 12:37 11 to 3 Domination Objective achieved Camping team
Midway L N Two Brothers 18:55 11 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Retard team throws by pushing despite cap advantage, 6 kills for me
Midway W N Haven 14:37 5 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing different flanks, enemy had an AA div, did 4k damage
Worcester W Y Sleeping Giant 15:01 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Almost entire enemy team spawncamping, 2 caps vs 0
Helena W Y Land of Fire 12:59 4 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping top left, 3 caps vs 1
North Carolina W N Haven 17:22 7 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Teams pushed/defended, killed 21 Taiho planes topkek
Gearing L Y Shatter 17:22 10 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Camping team, all caps left to enemy, no chance of winning despite trades
Midway W Y Loop 10:43 0 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Almost entire enemy team camping top right, enemy afk BB
Enterprise W Y North 12:47 5 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team camping in front of C when we secure 3 caps, push only when it is far too late
Enterprise W Y Estuary 11:34 3 to 10 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire enemy team camping in spawn. I'm not even joking.
Fletcher W Y Trap 11:22 2 to 11 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire enemy team camping in C, get killed one by one
Lion W Y Warrior's Path 11:49 3 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team just gets pushed and killed everywhere
Lion L Y Tears of the Desert 15:30 11 to 3 Epicenter Objective achieved Entire team camping and dying in spawn
Lion W Y Loop 09:12 1 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team camping in spawn and C, did not even take C
Midway W Y Sleeping Giant 13:41 6 to 10 Domination Objective achieved One enemy flank camping in front of C, other flank camped in A, no chance
Worcester W N Warrior's Path 16:52 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Team pushed C, enemy pushed A, won due to them having Asashio + Shima
Enterprise W Y Trap 12:21 3 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy lemming A, we lemming C, enemy piles into B one by one and get outflanked
Enterprise W N Haven 15:22 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Majority of both teams trying to push same side, enemy DDs eventually suicide
Gearing W Y The Atlantic 16:23 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy DDs eliminated immediately = severe cap advantage
Worcester W N Shatter 16:12 8 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Teams pushed different flanks, hardcarried with 3k base exp
Hindenburg L Y Mountain Range 08:08 6 to 0 Domination Objective achieved T7+T8 fail div and severe DD disadvantage thanks to Shimas. Game lost by default
Hindenburg L Y North 17:40 12 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Default loss due to IJN torp DDs, caps lost within 2 mins so no chance despite trades
Midway W N Islands of Ice 16:05 8 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Enemy team threw, won despite enemy AA div + our Yamato camping in spawn
Taiho W Y Mountain Range 14:23 5 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Half of the enemy team went full retard into our spawn
Midway W Y Northern Lights 11:43 2 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team camping in spawn and in front of D, eventually all caps secured
Helena L Y The Atlantic 12:46 5 to 1 Domination Objective achieved BBs camping full HP in A
Helena W N Tears of the Desert 19:46 10 to 10 Domination Objective achieved My DDs suicide 2 mins in, hard push on B saves the match
Helena L Y The Atlantic 13:50 8 to 12 Domination Team eliminated DD hiding behind BBs, all BBs hiding in spawn shooting HE, all caps lost within 2 minutes
Fletcher L N Shatter 14:40 8 to 7 Standard Objective achieved CV didn't go for reset telling me to stfu instead, lost via enemy cap
Fletcher W N Northern Lights 19:50 9 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Initial cap disadvantage, managed to turn the game via killing enemy DDs
Enterprise W N Trap 16:49 8 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team crumbled, took a cap lol
North Carolina L Y Neighbours 13:41 11 to 7 Domination Objective achieved DDs immediately suicide, all caps lost 2 mins in, no chance to win
North Carolina W Y Northern Lights 14:09 3 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team doing nothing but spawncamping
Helena W N Two Brothers 17:43 9 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Initial cap disadvantage reversed, hardcarried with Saiyko, 9 kills between us
Atlanta W N Tears of the Desert 15:27 3 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire team camping in C, enemy team just runs into us 1 by 1
Worcester W N North 17:58 9 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing different flanks
Worcester W Y Okinawa 13:29 4 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Won despite huge CV disadvantage and team lemming to A, enemy in B&C just melted away
Midway W Y Haven 13:03 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Team pushed but didn't take any caps until late in the match
Des Moines W Y Islands of Ice 12:51 2 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Almost all enemies camping in A, get flanked
Minotaur L Y Haven 12:55 9 to 5 Domination Objective achieved Complete faceroll despite enemy Midway dying early. All caps lost thanks to camping team
Midway W Y Sleeping Giant 10:06 1 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
Midway W Y The Atlantic 12:46 2 to 12 Domination 0 / eliminated All enemies camping in spawn
Yamato L N North 20:00 10 to 11 Standard Timeout Retard DDs all suicide, throw away hard fought advantage
Hakuryu W N Northern Lights 16:58 5 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy pushed D, we pushed B
Enterprise W Y Land of Fire 13:13 3 to 9 Standard Objective achieved Enemy team lemming far right, leave cap completely exposed
Cleveland W Y Okinawa 13:06 3 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team only camping in spawn, won despite severe CV disadvantage
Cleveland W Y Land of Fire 11:45 2 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Severe enemy cap advantage, turned by camping enemy BBs
Atlanta L Y Mountain Range 09:51 11 to 0 Domination Objective achieved BBs doing nothing but camping while everyone dies contesting caps
Atlanta W Y Trident 17:33 7 to 10 Epicenter Objective achieved Enemy team just camping while we take caps so no chance, took HE citadels lol
Lion W Y Neighbours 12:21 3 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team running head first into our camping team
Enterprise W N North 15:35 5 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Both teams retarded, farming with Saiyko (8 kills between us)
Worcester L Y Sea of Fortune 14:19 8 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Top tier BBs camping full HP in the back, no chance despite trades
Midway W Y Two Brothers 13:47 6 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy just bow camping, get punished
Taiho L Y Loop 15:50 10 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Retard BBs pushing into enemy spawn, all caps lost, kills all belong to us
Taiho W Y North 13:08 4 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Almost entire enemy team camping in front of D
Enterprise W Y Shards 13:27 6 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team lemming to C then camping there
North Carolina W Y Islands of Ice 12:33 5 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Almost entire enemy team camping in A, enemy DDs all suicide
Worcester L N North 17:35 12 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team camping in spawn entire game, team throws by going in one by one
Midway W N North 20:00 9 to 11 Domination Timeout Both teams totally retarded, hardcarried with Saiyko
Hakuryu W N Mountain Range 17:30 4 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team just camping, own team tries hard to throw, tanked 1.5m in a CV lol
Midway W Y North 11:37 4 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team just camping in spawn and on 9-10 line
Worcester W N Loop 16:32 7 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Enemy went lemming A, team tries to throw
Worcester L Y Tears of the Desert 14:17 12 to 6 Epicenter Team eliminated Entire team suicides, can't clear out a single DD in middle despite sacrificing all DDs for it
Midway W N North 16:36 9 to 12 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team camping in their spawn, half the team goes in 1 by 1
Midway W Y Land of Fire 11:43 3 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping bottom right, not even joking.
Midway L Y Hotspot 20:00 10 to 11 Domination Timeout All caps lost in the beginning, attempted comeback but no chance, 10 kills in div
Worcester W Y Trap 16:06 8 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Early cap advantage, enemy camping in front of C, team tries to throw
Worcester W N Mountain Range 14:33 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Early enemy cap advantage reversed because cyclone forced our team close
Midway W N Hotspot 20:00 9 to 11 Standard Timeout Enemy team camping, our team tries to throw
Des Moines L Y Warrior's Path 15:12 12 to 7 Domination Team eliminated IJN torp DDs vs actually useful DDs, default loss with no chance despite trades
Gearing W N Islands of Ice 17:21 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Grapple for every cap
Des Moines W N North 16:43 7 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team just camped after securing one cap
Lion W N Estuary 15:52 8 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushed different caps
Cleveland W Y Sea of Fortune 09:22 2 to 10 Domination Objective achieved All enemy DDs suicide while BBs camp
Worcester L Y Sea of Fortune 11:33 8 to 3 Domination Objective achieved Default loss due to IJN DDs, dead + all caps lost within 3 minutes
Worcester W Y Trap 13:03 4 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy DDs both suicide to me, rest of enemy team just camping
Yamato L Y Sea of Fortune 13:14 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated All DDs suicide, all caps lost within 3 minutes
Yamato W N Tears of the Desert 18:46 6 to 12 Epicenter Team eliminated Both teams pushing different flanks, enemy AA div rekt while our CV was largely useless
Montana W Y Warrior's Path 13:20 4 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Facerolled 2 cruisers and 3 BBs in A with the help of another BB and a DD, rest crumbled too
Tirpitz W Y Neighbours 13:54 4 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Held an entire flank alone, killed all DDs, enemy eventually got flanked and killed
Enterprise W N Mountain Range 20:00 8 to 10 Standard Timeout Teams pushed different flanks
Lion L Y Loop 12:20 7 to 7 Domination Objective achieved All DDs suicide, all top tier BBs full HP in spawn, no chance to win
Lion W Y Two Brothers 11:13 2 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in A, full HP BBs survive ofc
Gearing W Y Sleeping Giant 12:31 3 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team secures A, camps in and around it, full HP Yama survives ofc
Helena L N Trident 20:00 11 to 9 Domination Timeout CV throws match by not spotting 1k HP DD behind our lines
Saipan W N Hotspot 16:37 6 to 12 Domination Team eliminated We took A, enemy took C, fight over middle, team almost tried to throw
Helena W Y Neighbours 12:35 4 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy takes C, then just camps in there
Worcester W Y Shatter 12:51 5 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Took B for free with teammates, flanked C, enemy in A had no chance to do anything
Helena W N Trap 20:00 10 to 8 Domination Timeout Only T7 in T9 match yay, enemy camp in spawn, push only when too late
Midway W Y Islands of Ice 14:15 3 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy just camps in spawn, was able to take B cap (!!!)
Cleveland W Y Sea of Fortune 11:48 3 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured, enemy CV + AA div stomped
Tirpitz W N Northern Lights 15:55 7 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team pushes D, then decides to back off into their spawn
Worcester L Y Sleeping Giant 18:19 12 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Severe DD disadvantage because Shimas, all caps lost, no chance despite trades
Worcester W Y Sea of Fortune 12:22 5 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Enemy BBs camping in spawn, all enemy DDs killed 6 mins in, 4 enemy BBs survive
Worcester W Y Sea of Fortune 10:42 4 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team lemming A and camp, enemy forumite div tries but can't turn the match
Des Moines W Y Islands of Ice 14:58 5 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team lemming C and camp
Enterprise L Y Shards 20:00 11 to 8 Domination Timeout Enemy AA div, team throws severe advantage by pushing one by one into camping enemy team
Enterprise W N Sleeping Giant 15:22 8 to 11 Domination Objective achieved All 3 caps secured within 5 mins, enemy team just camping in spawn, team almost throws
Cleveland W N Hotspot 14:26 4 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Weird game, enemy threw huge initial advantage
Worcester L Y Trap 12:36 8 to 4 Domination Objective achieved DDs refuse to take caps, default loss
Midway W N Islands of Ice 15:06 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy throws initial advantage somehow
Worcester W N Loop 13:47 6 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team camping around C, in spawn AND in 1 line
Des Moines W N Trap 19:48 9 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Both teams camping all out, enemy team misplays harder than my team
Gearing W Y Mountain Range 12:42 2 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy BBs camping full HP in spawn, all caps secured. Took 18k from BB AP because balans
Lion W Y Two Brothers 12:10 4 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy BBs just camping in front of A, survive ofc
Lion W Y Tears of the Desert 17:53 5 to 10 Epicenter Objective achieved Enemy team just camping and dragging out the match
Yamato L N Islands of Ice 19:27 12 to 9 Domination Team eliminated 2 to 1 cap, everyone rushes camping enemy team, match thrown hard
Taiho W Y Sea of Fortune 11:05 1 to 12 Domination 0 / eliminated Enemy team camping hard
Worcester W Y Shatter 14:12 5 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team just camps, then pushes straight into B to get killed
Helena L Y Two Brothers 13:04 8 to 5 Domination Team eliminated Reduced player count, 2 DDs immediately suicide mid, default loss despite trades
Helena W N Neighbours 15:12 4 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Reduced player count, my team is retarded, killed half the enemy team
Montana W Y Haven 09:53 3 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team camping or running away the entire match, balanced a DD for 15k
Cleveland W Y Tears of the Desert 12:53 6 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Rushed 2 DDs in B because no one was supporting them, pretty much won the game right there
North Carolina W Y Hotspot 11:43 3 to 10 Domination 0 / Objective Enemy team camping in spawn, all 3 caps secured
Missouri L Y Sea of Fortune 17:00 12 to 6 Domination Team eliminated One flank collapsed completely, other flank full of [edited], no chance
Enterprise W N Neighbours 15:41 7 to 11 Domination Objective achieved We pushed C, enemy pushed A
Missouri W N Haven 14:16 6 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Both sides pushed, enemy misplayed their position
Helena W Y Fault Line 13:14 6 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Completely eliminated one flank with Saiyko alone, other flank collapsed as well
Enterprise L N Warrior's Path 20:00 10 to 10 Domination Timeout Cap advantage the entire game, team throws by pushing one by one
Missouri W N Sleeping Giant 11:52 2 to 7 Domination Objective achieved One enemy flank straight up crumbles, other pushes 1 by 1 into my camping team
Lion W N Warrior's Path 14:32 4 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy cap advantage thrown because they pushed
Lion W N Islands of Ice 20:00 10 to 11 Domination Timeout Enemy team throws cap advantage
Enterprise L Y Land of Fire 20:00 10 to 8 Standard Timeout Braindead DDs + 2 afks, no chance at all
Enterprise W Y Loop 11:42 3 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team takes A, camps
Enterprise W N Haven 14:48 5 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Teams pushing different flanks, retardation ensues
Helena L Y Estuary 12:14 11 to 5 Domination Objective achieved Only DD suicides, BBs camp as always, no chance
Midway L Y Haven 19:42 12 to 8 Standard Team eliminated Team lemming to enemy spawn, all die for literally nothing, 310k damage dealt 4 kills
Midway W Y Haven 09:28 3 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team only camping, 3 caps secured
Enterprise W N Trap 15:49 8 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team lemming A, my team tries to throw but fails
Worcester W Y Haven 11:34 5 to 11 Domination Objective achieved 2 DDs killed in opening minutes for no loss, game decided right there
North Carolina W N Islands of Ice 15:39 3 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Sit in horrible crossfire against T10 ship for half the match, survive because I'm a BB and Idgaf
Loyang W Y Haven 09:58 1 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Team kills all enemy DDs without losses in 6 mins, all 4 caps secured
Lion L N Islands of Ice 17:17 12 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Cap advantage the entire match, DDs get greedy and throw
Enterprise W N Trap 17:55 6 to 12 Domination Team eliminated All caps secured by enemy, enemy team throws hard when they see me
Worcester W N North 20:00 11 to 11 Domination Timeout Cap advantage, so DDs have to start throwing, won by points anyway
Midway W Y Islands of Ice 14:20 3 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team just camping in front of C
Midway W N Sleeping Giant 14:21 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated TomBombardil on enemy team, his team threw hard by pushing despite cap advantage
Worcester W N Okinawa 14:34 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Team lemming A, enemy team throws
Helena W Y Mountain Range 13:51 5 to 8 Domination Objective achieved T9 match, enemy Musashi camping J10, enemy DDs killed in opening minutes
Fletcher W N North 20:00 10 to 10 Standard Timeout Supreme DD flank and the enemy going full retard saves the match
Gearing W Y Haven 13:40 5 to 11 Domination Objective achieved 3 DDs killed in the opening minutes, last enemy DD was an Asashio, no chance for enemy
Enterprise W Y Haven 12:26 4 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Enemy camps so hard the 2nd ship killed was the enemy CV
Lion W N The Atlantic 19:13 9 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Most of the enemy team camping in A or spawn, push only when too late
Enterprise W Y Two Brothers 08:38 1 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Enemy BBs all camping literally on ABC line. Not joking. This match made me dumber
Loyang W N Trap 17:54 10 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy DDs eliminated for no losses 5 minutes in, team tries to throw but fails
Lion W Y Warrior's Path 13:28 9 to 1 Domination Objective achieved Get 2 caps, team throws advantage by chasing enemy into spawn
Midway W Y Sea of Fortune 06:52 0 to 6 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire enemy team camps top left, all caps secured
Worcester W Y Islands of Ice 12:46 4 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team folds on both flanks, only enemy DD tries to chase our CV
Helena L Y Trident 12:22 9 to 8 Standard Objective achieved Enemy Belfast div vs no radar/CV on small map, no chance
Saipan W Y Mountain Range 15:05 4 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy BBs all camp top right, let enemy DD take a cap so match drags on longer
Helena W Y Haven 10:31 3 to 8 Domination Score reduced to 0 Enemy team camping on both flanks, 3 caps secured
Montana L Y Islands of Ice 19:41 12 to 11 Domination Team eliminated DDs suicide, no chance, tried to pull it back with 7 kills but team is too retarded
Midway L Y Loop 11:27 5 to 3 Domination Objective achieved DDs all suicide, team camps BEHIND me, all caps lost
Midway W Y Haven 10:49 4 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team only camping in spawn, enemy DDs suicide
Lion W Y Mountain Range 14:52 6 to 9 Domination Objective achieved All enemy BBs camping either in front of A or in A-B line
Fletcher W Y Haven 09:34 3 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team almost all camping J line, rest demolished, 4 caps secured
Gearing W N Northern Lights 20:00 10 to 10 Domination Timeout Teams pushing different caps, we get cap advantage, team almost throws
Gearing W N Tears of the Desert 20:00 6 to 9 Epicenter Timeout Enemy lemming bottom right, then back into their spawn, mid secured for the entire match
Worcester W Y Haven 10:40 2 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Most enemies camping top right, 3 caps secured
Enterprise L Y Mountain Range 15:42 8 to 7 Domination Objective achieved BBs running away into enemy spawn, DDs all suicide except for worthless Shima, no chance
Enterprise L Y Trident 16:55 11 to 9 Domination Objective achieved BBs literally hiding behind me on the map border, all caps lost
Midway W Y Islands of Ice 13:06 5 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team just camping and running away, enemy CV is 3rd ship killed
Enterprise W Y Trident 10:38 3 to 11 Domination 0 / Objective Enemy BBs all lemming A, enemy DDs all suicide B
Enterprise W N Hotspot 13:02 7 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team camps in front of C, my team camps in front of B, enemy DDs suicide
Cossack L Y Hotspot 19:05 11 to 9 Domination Objective achieved BBs all camping in the back, then die without getting a single kill. Impossible to win
Cossack L N Northern Lights 18:55 11 to 9 Domination Objective achieved BBs going 9-10 line being completely useless, no chance at all
Enterprise W Y Islands of Ice 13:18 4 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy BBs camping in C except 1 Conq who went A1
Fletcher W Y Islands of Ice 08:41 1 to 7 Domination Score reduced to 0 Enemy team all camping in spawn, all 3 caps secured
Worcester W Y Trap 10:09 1 to 9 Domination Score reduced to 0 Enemy team camping in spawn and in A
Worcester W Y Warrior's Path 08:43 1 to 9 Domination Score reduced to 0 Enemy team camping in spawn doing nothing
Worcester W Y Hotspot 14:07 5 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy BBs all camping backline, everyone else gets slaughtered
Worcester L N The Atlantic 20:00 11 to 11 Domination Timeout 4 teammates who got participation award, tried to carry with 6 kills but DD who goes afk throws
Midway W N North 17:02 7 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy tried to push, got shut down eventually with heavy losses
Enterprise W N The Atlantic 12:29 4 to 10 Domination Objective achieved We take C, enemy takes A, they take B but take too many losses doing so
Helena W Y Haven 11:35 6 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy camping in spawn, team eventually gets greedy so we lose some ships, 3 caps vs 1
Enterprise W Y The Atlantic 10:59 3 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team lemming A/B line no joke, then camp there and behind C
Gearing L Y Land of Fire 11:10 8 to 4 Domination Score reduced to 0 Severe enemy DD advantage because Shima, all DDs lost early,all BBs camping full HP in spawn
Gearing L Y Sleeping Giant 20:00 10 to 9 Domination Timeout Severe enemy DD advantage because IJN torp DDs, tried to carry but no chance
Midway W Y Warrior's Path 10:33 3 to 10 Domination Score reduced to 0 Enemy camping in front of B and C, all 3 caps secured
Worcester L Y Warrior's Path 13:34 12 to 5 Domination Team eliminated Almost entire team camping in front of C, all DDs lost early because [edited]
Worcester W Y Shatter 12:46 4 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Double Shima vs actually useful DDs but enemy rushed middle. No joke.
Lion W N Northern Lights 16:48 9 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team pushes, then throws hard
Gearing W Y Trap 11:49 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy DDs died in the opening minutes, enemy had no chance after that
Clemson L Y Strait 16:31 11 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Fail div + team did literally nothing, 8 kills in div
Enterprise W Y Trap 13:23 5 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team all camping in front of C
Cleveland W Y Neighbours 10:02 2 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Saiyko testing his new Asashio, pretty much kills all enemy BBs. Enemy team lemming C
North Carolina L Y Mountain Range 16:00 11 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Entire team f***s off to A after securing B, no chance
Midway L Y Mountain Range 16:12 12 to 8 Domination Team eliminated All DDs suicide against CV_Jesus, he gets 8 kills because rest of the team is retarded too
Midway L Y Warrior's Path 11:27 8 to 3 Domination Objective achieved DDs all suicide, team camps behind me, all caps lost
Midway W Y Trap 11:52 2 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team just camps in front of C after taking it
Cossack L Y Shatter 13:52 10 to 4 Domination Objective achieved All DDs except us suicide, all BBs camp in the back, no chance
Cleveland L Y North 20:00 10 to 10 Standard Timeout Kraken in T10 game, not enough to compensate for all the [edited] who suicide at start
Lion W N Tears of the Desert 16:02 6 to 12 Epicenter Team eliminated Enemy left flank pushes but gets obliterated, right flank falls back
Worcester L Y Tears of the Desert 19:32 12 to 10 Epicenter Team eliminated Kraken again not enough to carry suicidal/camping retard DDs/BBs
Gearing L Y Two Brothers 10:31 7 to 0 Domination Objective achieved BBs all camping top left + retard DDs
Midway W N Land of Fire 19:38 9 to 11 Domination Objective achieved 2x Shima vs actually useful DDs, grinded out a win because enemy team throws
Helena L Y Neighbours 10:20 7 to 4 Standard Team eliminated 7 players / team, entire team suicides and can only get 1 kill
Helena L Y Northern Lights 12:25 12 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Get advantage, then team throws hard by either camping or suiciding. No chance at all
Midway W N Islands of Ice 12:58 6 to 9 Epicenter Objective achieved Epicenter on Islands of Ice?! Both teams pushing different flanks
Helena L Y Estuary 13:12 11 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire team camping, all caps lost including our spawn one. 700 point difference
Helena W N Trident 14:12 7 to 11 Standard Objective achieved Teams pushing/defending different flanks, hardcarry with Kraken
Enterprise X X X X X X X Only 3 players / team because idiot DD overextended in queue
Enterprise W Y Shatter 10:15 3 to 5 Domination Objective achieved Enemy just abandons all caps to camp in spawn (?!?!?)
Montana W N Shatter 13:52 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Sailed into the most horrible crossfire in the middle, killed 5 ships and got away (BBs so weak)
Cleveland W Y Neighbours 10:24 2 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Stellar team just rolls over potatoes, most of enemy team doesn't even get 400 base exp
Lion L N Sleeping Giant 20:00 10 to 10 Domination Timeout Have cap advantage the entire match, team manages to throw hard
Missouri W N Islands of Ice 14:47 4 to 12 Epicenter Team eliminated Enemy team tried to push, got obliterated
Lion W N Warrior's Path 15:11 5 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team gets severe cap advantage, then throws by chasing us into spawn
Cossack W Y Mountain Range 15:10 4 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Enemy loses both DDs, camps in spawn
Clemson W N Strait 20:00 10 to 11 Domination Timeout Barely grind out a win on timeout. 9 kills in div. I am not ashamed.
Orion L Y Archipelago 10:41 12 to 7 Standard Team eliminated Retard wallet warriors all suicide
Orion W Y Fault Line 08:52 4 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team just collapses
Giulio Cesare W Y Ring 12:28 5 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team lemming to bottom right, then camps there, all 4 caps secured
Kamikaze R L Y Estuary 09:43 9 to 4 Domination Objective achieved Team ignores all caps despite them being empty, all caps lost
Kamikaze R W Y Neighbours 12:07 5 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team lemming A, camps in there
Atlanta W Y Trap 13:07 3 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team just camping in spawn and in front of C
Worcester W Y Loop 10:29 1 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team just camping in spawn, all caps secured
Des Moines L Y Shatter 13:33 12 to 3 Standard Team eliminated Team is full of [edited] that can't get a single kill. All of them below 400 exp
Midway W Y The Atlantic 12:28 6 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team goes A, then camps in there
Gearing W N North 19:45 8 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team (with CV + AA div) gets severe advantage, then throws hard
Enterprise W N Islands of Ice 13:17 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy gets cap advantage, decisive push from team turned the match
Lion W N Northern Lights 14:22 6 to 10 Domination Objective achieved We push A, enemy pushes D but takes horrible losses for it
Tirpitz W Y Trap 13:30 3 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team all camping in spawn, all 3 caps secured
Enterprise W Y Two Brothers 11:40 5 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Enemy pushes into our spawn from 9-10 line, all 4 caps secured
Lion L N Sleeping Giant 20:00 11 to 11 Domination Timeout Match thrown by retard Worcester with range upgrade who can't kill a Shima
Conqueror W Y Northern Lights 12:21 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy west flank completely crushed, right flank held via hotto doggu
Conqueror W N North 20:00 8 to 11 Domination Timeout Narrow win due to teammates at 9-10 line trying to throw
Missouri W N Islands of Ice 14:45 6 to 12 Domination Team eliminated We push C, enemy pushes A, we get the better trades
Fletcher L Y Warrior's Path 14:44 12 to 7 Domination Team eliminated Most of the team suicides at start, no chance at all
Conqueror W N Tears of the Desert 19:05 9 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy cap advantage turned via decisive push and balans HE shells
Fletcher W N Tears of the Desert 20:00 9 to 11 Epicenter Timeout East flank completely collapsed, but we won because all their DDs died
Missouri W N Trap 17:27 7 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy gets cap advantage, then throws by pushing into camping team
Fletcher W N The Atlantic 17:01 8 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy gets cap advantage but we turn it. Retard BBs almost throw
Conqueror L Y Hotspot 17:35 10 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Retard team dies without getting trades, retard BBs camp 10 line, all caps lost early
Conqueror W N Hotspot 14:47 5 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team gets severe cap advantage, then throws by charging camping team
Conqueror L Y Northern Lights 20:00 10 to 9 Domination Timeout Retard east flank suicides early, all caps lost, no chance to turn the game
Conqueror W N Warrior's Path 14:25 8 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy gets severe cap advantage, then falls back into spawn and camps
Worcester L N Trap 19:25 12 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Get all 3 caps, team throws by pushing into camping enemy team
Midway W N Tears of the Desert 14:35 5 to 12 Epicenter Team eliminated Enemy (with CV + AA div) gets middle cap, then proceeds to throw hard
Worcester W N The Atlantic 15:37 6 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team gets C, just camps there
Conqueror W Y Tears of the Desert 13:00 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Stellar team just rolls over enemy on both flanks
Conqueror L Y Islands of Ice 10:57 10 to 3 Domination Objective achieved AFKs + teamkillers on team. No chance at all
Enterprise W Y Estuary 09:44 1 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy pushes east, gets obliterated by defense. Team pushes through West without losses
Conqueror W N Haven 20:00 10 to 10 Domination Timeout Retard DDs suicide, teammates can't kill a single DM in a 4vs1. Manage to clinch a win
Worcester L Y Mountain Range 13:58 11 to 5 Domination Objective achieved Retard teammates suicide + AFK DD who came late then tried to teamkill
Missouri L Y North 16:14 11 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Retard BBs all camp in the back, no chance at all
Missouri L Y Haven 14:11 12 to 2 Standard 0 / eliminated Retard teammates just all suicide, then are salty that I didn't suicide with them
Midway W N Mountain Range 14:13 6 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing different flanks
Missouri W Y Sleeping Giant 10:58 3 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team all camping bottom right. Literally all of them
Montana W N Ocean 14:53 6 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team throws severe initial advantage
Worcester W N Sleeping Giant 17:20 8 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Hard carry by 3 guys (A Kron, thisheep in Haru and me), 9 kills between us.
Conqueror L Y Land of Fire 12:51 11 to 4 Standard Objective achieved Retard Daring is the only one in position to defend our base, runs off to chase a Shima
Conqueror W N Shatter 20:00 11 to 11 Domination Timeout Secured win gets almost thrown by retard DDs suiciding
Missouri W N Haven 19:00 9 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Retard cruisers camping in the back almost throw
Fletcher W Y Okinawa 15:46 4 to 11 Domination Objective achieved 2/3rds of our team goes A like [edited], enemy still can't win
Enterprise W Y Hotspot 13:59 6 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy camping top right, all caps secured, took a cap
Cossack W Y Northern Lights 10:37 2 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy just crumbles on all fronts
Bismarck W Y Trap 16:53 8 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Get all 3 caps with entire enemy team camping in front of C, then team tries to throw
Tirpitz W N Trap 17:02 8 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy went C into our spawn then retreated back into C
Montana W N Sea of Fortune 16:01 8 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team camping in and around C, team tries to throw but fails
Worcester W Y Islands of Ice 13:38 4 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team just camping in front of and around C
Midway W N Trap 17:58 9 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Get all caps, enemy team goes A and camps, team tries to throw but fails
Gearing L Y Trap 11:24 12 to 4 Domination Team eliminated [edited] all suicide, half our team dead after 5 minutes
Gearing L Y Northern Lights 18:11 11 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Retard BBs all camp at big island between B & C or in spawn, no chance at all
Conqueror W Y Sleeping Giant 12:13 3 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Team just rolls over the enemy, enemy BBs all camping in spawn
Conqueror W N Trap 16:28 8 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Get all 3 caps, retard teammates try to throw but fail
Des Moines L Y The Atlantic 13:40 10 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Retard BBs suicide in 5 minutes, retard DDs ignore all caps
Des Moines W Y The Atlantic 10:55 1 to 9 Domination Score reduced to 0 Enemy team lemming to C, then camp
Gearing L Y Haven 12:43 8 to 3 Domination Objective achieved Retard teammates just all suicide one by one
Gearing W Y Land of Fire 14:55 6 to 12 Standard Team eliminated All enemy DDs and cruisers suicide, all BBs camping in spawn
Worcester W Y Tears of the Desert 13:06 4 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy gets completely rolled over on one flank, camps on the other
Worcester W Y Warrior's Path 14:43 6 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Half the enemy team camping all the way back on J line, other flank gets destroyed
Enterprise W N The Atlantic 13:56 7 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy just camping in spawn, team tries to throw by charging in
Fletcher W Y Loop 14:48 4 to 10 Domination Objective achieved All enemy DDs killed without DD losses, no capping ability for enemy team. All caps secured
Missouri W Y Mountain Range 09:33 3 to 8 Domination Score reduced to 0 All enemy DDs killed in the opening minutes, 2 caps vs 0
Montana W N Warrior's Path 20:00 9 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Narrowly clinched win with last second elimination. Both teams pushing different flanks
Enterprise W Y Two Brothers 08:57 1 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy just dies on both flanks
Enterprise L Y The Atlantic 20:00 8 to 11 Domination Timeout DDs all suicide, enemy takes all caps, retard lemming BBs lose the match, never had any chance
Missouri W Y Shatter 11:56 1 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Almost entire enemy team just suicides
Yamato W N Two Brothers 12:55 5 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Both teams pushing different flanks, we get the better trades
Worcester W Y The Atlantic 12:28 4 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team just camping in spawn and at A
Midway L N Shatter 19:35 10 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Retard team just vanishes, get 6 kills and shut down the enemy CV, get called a noob
Midway W Y Shatter 15:25 8 to 8 Domination Objective achieved 7 BBs per side, enemy BBs all on the map border. 3 caps secured
Giulio Cesare W Y Fault Line 10:46 2 to 5 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team just camping bottom left corner, all 3 caps secured
ARP Hiei (Kongo) W N Archipelago 14:59 8 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Hardcarry with Saiyko, 9 kills total. Team tried to throw
Helena W Y Two Brothers 13:13 4 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team just camping in spawn, 3 caps vs 1
Atlanta W Y Trident 15:32 5 to 9 Epicenter Objective achieved All enemy DDs killed in the opening minutes, mid and 2nd mid secured
Loyang W Y Islands of Ice 12:45 5 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Almost entire enemy team camping bottom right, all 3 caps secured
Midway W Y Hotspot 12:48 2 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team pushed through C into our spawn
Conqueror W Y Trap 11:17 3 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy camping in spawn, all 3 caps secured
Enterprise L N North 16:31 12 to 6 Domination Team eliminated Get severe cap advantage, team throws by pushing into camping enemy 1 by 1
Enterprise W Y Mountain Range 13:48 5 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in C
Enterprise W N Neighbours 15:39 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy push A, we push C, clash in B
Enterprise W Y Mountain Range 12:42 5 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Enemy camping in spawn, got a bluescreen but team still secured all 3 caps
Enterprise W N Trap 17:56 9 to 10 Domination Objective achieved 1/3rd of the enemy team goes into our spawn, primary reason why we won
Conqueror L Y Sleeping Giant 13:18 6 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Half the team can't kill a single Missouri, both flanks lost by default, all caps lost
Conqueror L N Warrior's Path 17:24 9 to 5 Domination Objective achieved Get severe cap advantage, team throws by pushing into camping enemy 1 by 1
Conqueror W Y Loop 13:51 4 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all 3 caps secured
Conqueror W Y Shatter 14:33 3 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy camping in front of C and in spawn, all caps secured
Worcester W N Tears of the Desert 15:28 6 to 8 Domination Objective achieved I just suicided because Tears of the Desert is a s*** map. Took a DD with me
Missouri W N Islands of Ice 16:10 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Both teams pushing, enemy team eventually crumbles
Gearing W Y Ocean 11:25 3 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy DDs killed in the opening minutes, enemy ran all the way back to spawn
Helena W Y Hotspot 14:06 2 to 11 Standard Score reduced to 0 First to die on our team was our CV lol, enemy still got crushed
Atlanta L Y Trident 18:38 12 to 9 Standard Team eliminated 2x afk, one bot that can't use his guns. Default loss
Atlanta L N Estuary 20:00 11 to 9 Standard Timeout Team throws 8 to 5 advantage by pushing 1 by 1 into enemies camping on J line
Atlanta L Y Sleeping Giant 12:00 11 to 6 Domination Objective achieved Entire team camping one island south of C. Entire. F***ing. Team. All caps lost
Enterprise W Y Okinawa 12:06 3 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping either in spawn or at A, all caps secured
Saipan W Y Two Brothers 12:10 5 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy has two Asashios, default loss for them. All 4 caps secured
Fletcher L Y Land of Fire 11:40 11 to 4 Domination Objective achieved Entire team camping in the island east of C, all caps lost
Enterprise W Y North 11:11 2 to 9 Standard Team eliminated 9 players per team, enemy has afk + people going 9-10 line. Default win
Fletcher W N Mountain Range 13:17 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy pushes A, we push C, cyclone forces close range engagement in B, we win cause radar
Montana W N Mountain Range 14:04 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy gets severe cap advantage, then throws hard
Missouri W N Islands of Ice 18:14 10 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy gets severe advantage in both caps and ships, proceeds to throw hard
Fletcher W N Islands of Ice 13:42 7 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Team pushes on all sides, get good trades
Midway W N Sleeping Giant 16:09 6 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy gets cap advantage, decisive push from team turns the match
Enterprise L Y Northern Lights 15:04 10 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Half the team suicides, other half goes full retard, no chance
Enterprise W Y North 15:50 4 to 12 Standard Objective achieved Enemy camping in spawn, get pushed back all the way to 9-10 line, took enemy cap in CV
Worcester L Y Tears of the Desert 14:04 7 to 4 Domination Objective achieved DDs suicide, one DD refusing to take caps, all caps lost
Worcester W Y Shatter 12:51 4 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Enemy pushes into our camping team at the start of the match
Conqueror L Y Loop 14:45 8 to 6 Domination Objective achieved Entire team suicides, can't get a single kill. Saiyko and me both with 3 each
Conqueror L Y Sea of Fortune 12:10 10 to 6 Domination Objective achieved All DDs suicide, all radar cruisers suicide, all caps lost
Midway W Y Mountain Range 13:03 3 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn
Hakuryu W Y Haven 10:12 0 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team camps in the back, runs away to J10 at first contact
Gearing W N Warrior's Path 13:34 6 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy gets severe cap advantage, then proceeds to throw hard
Des Moines W N Haven 20:00 10 to 11 Standard Timeout Retard DDs suicide, manage to clinch a narrow win with 1 (!!!) point difference
Worcester L Y Okinawa 10:15 9 to 1 Domination Objective achieved Entire team camping in spawn, DDs suicided, I got the only kill we managed to get
Worcester W N Shatter 20:00 7 to 11 Domination Timeout Our flank crumbles, other flank is quite successful and saves the day
Enterprise W Y Sea of Fortune 08:10 2 to 9 Domination Score reduced to 0 Enemy just camps in spawn including DDs, all 3 caps secured
Enterprise W N Land of Fire 13:28 8 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Entire enemy team camping in bottom right corner, team tries to throw but fails
Fletcher L N Shatter 15:54 12 to 5 Domination Team eliminated Get severe cap advantage, team throws by pushing into camping enemy 1 by 1
Fletcher W N Shatter 17:37 8 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Both teams pushing different flanks, in the end superior teamplay prevails
Helena W N Northern Lights 11:48 6 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy gets cap advantage, then throws by pushing
Clemson W Y Archipelago 13:14 6 to 12 Domination Objective achieved Sealclubbing. I am not ashamed
Montana W N Tears of the Desert 18:02 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy gets cap advantage, then proceeds to throw hard
Midway W N Warrior's Path 17:46 9 to 11 Domination Objective achieved All DDs suicide, team turns the match by making decisive pushes
Missouri W Y Loop 16:23 7 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy either camping or suiciding, all caps secured
Kamikaze R W N Neighbours 13:48 6 to 10 Domination Objective achieved T7 game, make balans division with Saiyko in his Cesare
ARP Hiei (Kongo) W Y Fault Line 13:18 4 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team camping in the back, then run as soon as we push
Conqueror L Y Tears of the Desert 20:00 11 to 7 Epicenter Timeout 2 Shimas vs actually useful DDs, mid cap lost in the opening minutes. No chance at all
Midway W Y Tears of the Desert 15:18 4 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Entire enemy team camping in spawn
Conqueror W Y Loop 12:53 2 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Half of the enemy team yolo pushes, other half runs away the moment they are spotted
Enterprise W Y Haven 11:04 1 to 11 Standard Score reduced to 0 Enemy just gets overrun on both flanks
Enterprise W N Sea of Fortune 13:47 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Back and forth game, eventually we get the better trades and win
Gearing L Y Haven 14:15 10 to 4 Domination Objective achieved Get severe cap advantage, team throws by pushing into camping enemy 1 by 1
Gearing L Y Shatter 11:32 12 to 6 Domination Team eliminated All DDs lost in opening minutes because team lemming to A to be useless
Midway W Y Northern Lights 13:35 5 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Enemy team either yolo pushing or camping in spawn
Montana W Y Warrior's Path 13:42 4 to 12 Domination Team eliminated All enemy BBs camping in spawn, all enemy DDs eliminated when trying to cap
Gearing L Y Sleeping Giant 13:57 9 to 6 Domination Objective achieved Entire team running to 1 line on enemy contact, all caps lost, 3 full HP BBs survive
Fletcher W N Sleeping Giant 16:49 8 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Get 3 to 1 cap advantage, team tries to throw by pushing into enemy spawn but fails
Gearing W Y Sea of Fortune 12:35 4 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy gets 2 Shimas and an Asashio, default loss, all caps secured with no casualties
Gearing W Y North 12:55 4 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Enemy DDs killed in the opening minutes, all caps secured
Enterprise W Y Warrior's Path 09:09 2 to 8 Domination Score reduced to 0 Enemy all camping in spawn, all caps secured
Helena W Y Fault Line 13:22 2 to 10 Domination Objective achieved All enemy BBs lemming A, get killed 1 by 1 by a Fujin. 404 WASD not found
Helena W N Fault Line 20:00 8 to 11 Standard Timeout Team gets the ship advantage, tries to throw. Had to pull it back with anothe teammate
Conqueror L Y Okinawa 10:37 12 to 3 Domination Team eliminated Team gets cap advantage, immediately everyone suicides
Conqueror W N North 14:44 7 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Get cap advantage, team tries to throw (again) but fails
Conqueror W N Northern Lights 19:13 11 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Get cap advantage, immediately team tries to suicide. Manage to grind out win in the end
Montana L Y Mountain Range 09:57 5 to 3 Domination Objective achieved All DDs suicide, rest of the team camping in front of C, all caps lost in opening minutes
Montana L Y Trap 14:03 10 to 3 Domination Objective achieved Retard DDs all suicide, all caps lost in opening minutes
Montana W N Hotspot 15:11 7 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Get all caps, team tries to throw but fails
Worcester W N Land of Fire 20:00 7 to 7 Domination Timeout Get cap advantage, team tries to throw by pushing into camping enemy team but fails
Enterprise W Y Estuary 14:10 3 to 11 Standard Objective achieved Team just completely rolls over the enemy, got the cap lol
Conqueror W Y Sea of Fortune 12:32 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated All enemy BBs camping behind islands, all caps secured
Des Moines W Y Mountain Range 14:13 3 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team gets cap advantage, then throws hard by pushing into our camping team
Gearing L Y Haven 10:01 9 to 3 Domination Objective achieved Entire team camping in spawn, all caps lost in the opening minutes
Gearing W Y Haven 13:01 6 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy DDs eliminated in the opening minutes, all caps secured
Midway W N Northern Lights 15:07 8 to 10 Domination Objective achieved All enemy BBs hiding bottom right corner, rest of enemy still put up a good fight
Worcester W N Shatter 16:40 9 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Both teams pushing through different flanks
Yubari W Y Strait 12:17 3 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Enemy pushes into team defending cap, gets crushed
Arkansas Beta W N Big Race 18:06 8 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Close back and forth match
König Albert W Y Solomon Islands 10:04 3 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy just gets overrun on all flanks and caps
Helena W Y Two Brothers 11:11 5 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy get rolled over on one flank, then flanked on the other
Missouri L Y Islands of Ice 10:39 11 to 2 Domination Score reduced to 0 Secure all 3 caps, entire team immediately goes to suicide. All caps lost in the end
Missouri W N Tears of the Desert 19:53 7 to 12 Epicenter Team eliminated Both teams rolling over different flanks, we eventually get the better trades
Worcester L N Hotspot 16:23 11 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Get cap advantage, team immediately goes suicide. All caps lost
Midway L Y Hotspot 14:43 11 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Entire team suicides at the start of the match, all caps lost
Midway W Y Sleeping Giant 11:21 3 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Reduced MM, entire enemy team gets rolled over in direct confrontation
Enterprise W Y Trap 12:27 5 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Waifu in T6 match. Enemy never stood a chance. Is totally balans
Enterprise W Y Islands of Ice 11:22 4 to 9 Domination Score reduced to 0 All enemy BBs camping in bottom right corner or suiciding, all caps secured
Fletcher L Y Sea of Fortune 12:57 12 to 3 Domination Objective achieved Get cap and ship advantage, team immediately throws and can't get a single kill
Fletcher W N Sleeping Giant 15:16 6 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Take 2 caps, team keeps running away, only won because enemy team is also full of [edited]
Midway W N Trap 14:19 7 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team all camping top left, team tries to throw but fails
Tirpitz W Y Trap 13:11 4 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy go lemming C, then back into their spawn. All caps secured
Arkansas Beta L Y Strait 15:10 8 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Top flank can't take empty cap, bottom flank full of [edited] too
Moskva W Y The Atlantic 12:05 4 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team takes A, camps in it
Helena W Y Neighbours 11:47 6 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn. I wish I could make this up. All 3 caps secured
Conqueror W Y The Atlantic 14:09 3 to 11 Standard Score reduced to 0 Entire enemy team camping top right
Worcester W Y Hotspot 11:39 2 to 6 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in or running to spawn
Gearing L Y Haven 09:39 8 to 2 Domination Objective achieved Entire team camping in spawn, all caps lost in the opening minutes
Gearing W N Loop 15:57 9 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team either camping in spawn or pushing into our spawn, team tries to throw but fails
Gearing W N Trap 16:55 4 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team throws by pushing into our camping team, 2 Yamas still with full HP at the end
Enterprise X X X X X X X 4 players per team because someone overextended in queue
Enterprise W Y Tears of the Desert 09:05 2 to 7 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
Midway W Y Warrior's Path 11:27 2 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, enemy AA div stomped, all caps secured
Montana W Y Hotspot 11:46 3 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy west flank crushed, east flank only camping in C
Gearing L Y Northern Lights 17:23 11 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire team first lemming west, then camp in spawn. BBs then all suicide. No chance at all
Fletcher W Y Sea of Fortune 13:52 5 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team crumbles on C, rest camping in A
Midway W Y North 12:19 3 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, enemy AA div crushed
Buffalo L N North 20:00 11 to 9 Standard Timeout Get ship advantage, entire team suicides into camping enemy team
Missouri W Y Mountain Range 10:36 1 to 4 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in front of C, all caps secured
Gearing W Y Sleeping Giant 11:07 2 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
Des Moines W Y Islands of Ice 13:43 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy flank take A, camp in it. Other flank gets crushed
Enterprise W Y Shatter 15:18 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy camping on either 1 or 10 line
Saipan W Y Two Brothers 09:35 5 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Saipan in T5 match. Is much balans
Gearing W Y North 19:47 10 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Get early cap advantage, team tries to throw hard but manage to grind out win in the end
Worcester L Y Islands of Ice 11:46 12 to 2 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team has 8 BBs lol (5 + 3 Stalingrads), entire team just evaporates
Worcester W Y Trap 13:06 3 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team straight up crushed on all flanks, all caps secured
Helena W Y Haven 11:16 3 to 7 Domination Objective achieved All enemy DDs killed in opening minutes, 3 caps secured, enemy team camping in spawn
Conqueror L Y Mountain Range 12:42 8 to 7 Domination Objective achieved DDs suicide in opening minutes, one DD camping on 2 line, all caps lost
Montana L Y Mountain Range 18:27 10 to 9 Domination Objective achieved All DDs straight up refuse to take empty caps, prefer to chase BBs into spawn instead
Montana W N Haven 15:00 7 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Cap and ship disadvantage turned through decisive push
Conqueror W N Sea of Fortune 17:50 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Initial cap and ship disadvantage, enemy team threw hard
Enterprise L Y Okinawa 20:00 11 to 9 Domination Timeout Entire team camping in spawn, can't pull back game despite Kraken
Enterprise L Y Trap 12:50 11 to 4 Domination Objective achieved Entire team can only get 1 kill while camping in spawn being useless. All caps lost
Enterprise W N Loop 17:00 8 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team holds all 3 caps, immediately suicides into my camping team
Enterprise W N Hotspot 12:46 8 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, team tries to throw but fails, all caps taken
Enterprise W Y Okinawa 08:39 3 to 7 Domination Score reduced to 0 Enemy has 3 IJN DDs vs actually useful DDs, default loss for them, all caps secured
Enterprise W N Shatter 18:23 7 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy gets cap and ship advantage, throws by all piling into B
Enterprise W Y Land of Fire 10:59 1 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Half the enemy team camping top right, all enemy BBs survive lol
Gearing W Y Haven 10:33 3 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn
Montana W Y Mountain Range 12:09 3 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team either camping in front of C or going 2 line
Conqueror L Y Islands of Ice 14:42 12 to 6 Domination Team eliminated Entire team camping in C + bot that sails only on map border
Conqueror L Y Sleeping Giant 12:22 12 to 6 Domination Team eliminated Get cap advantage, entire team immediately suicides into camping enemy team
Conqueror L Y Mountain Range 11:01 10 to 4 Domination Objective achieved Entire team camping in spawn, all DDs and caps lost in opening minutes
Midway W Y Haven 10:46 2 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn
Worcester W Y Two Brothers 12:26 4 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team camping in spawn, the few that try to push get obliterated
Des Moines W Y The Atlantic 11:41 2 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team camping in spawn or in front of C, all caps secured
Gearing W N Haven 15:22 7 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Get severe cap advantage, team tries to throw by pushing into camping enemy team but fails
Gearing L N The Atlantic 20:00 8 to 11 Domination Timeout Entire team camping, only starts pushing when it's far too late
Worcester L Y Sleeping Giant 16:23 10 to 7 Domination Objective achieved All DDs lost in opening minutes, team camps in spawn, all caps lost
Worcester L Y Hotspot 16:02 11 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Retard div that only sails around CV in the back, even fails to protect him. Default loss
Worcester W Y North 15:02 7 to 11 Domination Score reduced to 0 All enemy DDs eliminated in opening minutes, all caps secured, team tries to throw
Gearing W N Sea of Fortune 14:33 8 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Both teams almost entirely pile into A, we win the fight at B/C and thus the match
Worcester W N Mountain Range 16:51 6 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Back and forth game with both teams pushing and defending, eventually we get better trades
Montana W N Shatter 16:52 6 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Weird game, both teams had no vision most of the time because DDs didn't spot
Enterprise W Y Hotspot 07:28 2 to 8 Domination Score reduced to 0 Enemy team completely crushed, entire enemy team gets participation award
Gearing W N Loop 15:06 4 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team gets severe cap advantage, throws by all piling into B
Montana L Y Sea of Fortune 16:59 12 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Entire team full of [edited], all DDs lost in opening minutes, no chance despite trades
Midway W Y North 13:35 3 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping bottom right, not even joking.
Worcester W N Haven 14:25 5 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy gets severe cap advantage, decisive push turns the game
Tirpitz W N Islands of Ice 15:38 8 to 10 Epicenter Objective achieved Close game, ultimately we get the better trades and win
G. Kurführst W Y Haven 12:19 5 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy gets crushed on both flanks, 3 caps vs 1
Cleveland L N Islands of Ice 18:37 11 to 8 Epicenter Objective achieved Get severe ship and position advantage, team throws by pushing into spawn camping enemy
Cleveland W N Hotspot 16:27 8 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Get severe cap advantage, team tries to throw but fails
Enterprise W Y Shards 11:31 4 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in and around A
Kiev W Y The Atlantic 11:30 1 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team gets overrun on both flanks, then camps in spawn
Gearing W Y Mountain Range 09:59 4 to 9 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all 3 caps secured
Loyang W Y Estuary 11:32 6 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Almost entire enemy team camping bottom right, start pushing only when too late
Cossack L Y Tears of the Desert 19:22 12 to 9 Epicenter Team eliminated Lost because DDs suicided or detonated + 1 cruiser afk, no chance to recover
Cossack W N Islands of Ice 13:20 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Both teams pushing different flanks, enemy team pushed into our spawn tho
Giulio Cesare W N Estuary 13:03 8 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Entire enemy team running away then camping in spawn, team tries to throw but fails
Missouri W Y Two Brothers 11:54 4 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Crush one flank, other flank just camping getting held up by a single DD
Worcester W N Hotspot 15:47 6 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy severe advantage turned by decisive push
Des Moines L N The Atlantic 18:52 12 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Get severe ship and cap advantage, team throws by pushing into enemy 1 by 1
Midway W Y Sleeping Giant 11:22 4 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy gets cap and ship advantage, throws by then fleeing and camping in spawn
Hakuryu W N Islands of Ice 19:56 8 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Incredible campfest. We eventually get the better trades and win
Yamato W N Haven 14:54 6 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Another campfest, same as above
Enterprise W Y Tears of the Desert 12:52 3 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy gets A, camps in it and spawn
Des Moines W Y Tears of the Desert 11:26 3 to 11 Epicenter 0 / Objective Entire enemy team camping on both flanks, was able to just sail into mid and take it
ARP Takao (Atago) W Y Trap 12:31 4 to 11 Domination Score reduced to 0 Enemy gets crushed on all flanks, all caps secured
Kiev W Y Loop 12:03 2 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Almost entire enemy team camping one island in front of B
Conqueror W N Tears of the Desert 18:30 5 to 12 Epicenter Team eliminated Campfest, eventually we get the better trades and win
Minotaur W Y The Atlantic 11:25 3 to 6 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn
Hindenburg L Y Haven 14:39 10 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire team camping south, no chance to win. Enemy team tries to throw but fails
Hindenburg W Y Two Brothers 13:34 6 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy crushed on both flanks, enemy team flees to bottom left corner
Zao W N Islands of Ice 20:00 8 to 10 Domination Timeout Enemy gets severe advantage, proceeds to throw hard
ARP Hiei (Kongo) L Y Haven 19:47 11 to 9 Standard Objective achieved Entire team evaporates, can only get 3 kills while doing so. Never had any chance of winning
Saipan W Y Fault Line 10:00 0 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team evaporates
Enterprise W N The Atlantic 14:15 8 to 12 Domination Team eliminated More or less won by pure luck (aka fun and engaging mechanics)
Fletcher W Y Islands of Ice 12:28 3 to 12 Domination Eliminated / Obj. Completely roll over enemy team, enemy AA div crushed
Montana W Y Hotspot 13:36 3 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team gets crushed on both flanks
Moskva W Y North 10:07 3 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team crushed on both flanks, all caps secured
Enterprise W Y Warrior's Path 12:25 2 to 10 Domination 0 / Objective Enemy crushed on both flanks, all caps secured
Buffalo W N Loop 20:00 4 to 10 Domination Timeout Retard DD almost throws match by not taking free caps until 15 mins into the match
Worcester L Y Hotspot 15:08 10 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team suicides into camping enemy team, all caps lost in opening minutes
Midway X X X X X X X Only 6 players per team, some retard overextended in queue
Midway W N Northern Lights 18:04 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Both teams pushing different flanks, had to hardcarry to save the match
Enterprise L Y Land of Fire 14:13 10 to 4 Standard Objective achieved Entire team dies without getting a single kill
Enterprise L Y Hotspot 12:53 12 to 7 Domination Team eliminated Entire team immediately suicides in the opening minutes of the match
Enterprise W Y Northern Lights 10:40 2 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn except for one DD who tried to snipe me
Enterprise W N Hotspot 16:22 8 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Both teams pushing different flanks, hardcarry by a Massachussetts
Enterprise W N Hotspot 17:02 10 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Get severe cap and ship advantage, team tries to throw hard by suiciding but fails
Enterprise W Y Two Brothers 11:02 3 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, 3 to 1 cap advantage for us
Kiev L Y Estuary 09:51 9 to 5 Domination Objective achieved Entire team camping in spawn, all caps lost in the opening minutes
Kiev W Y Shatter 11:53 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy DDs go through B into our spawn being completely useless, all caps secured
Kiev W N Trap 16:43 7 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Fairly even game until enemy throws by pushing into our spawn
Enterprise W Y Trap 10:27 0 to 6 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn
Midway W N Mountain Range 17:06 10 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Hardcarry with Saiyko, our team almost managed to throw
Des Moines W N Trap 20:00 7 to 11 Domination Timeout Enemy gets cap advantage, throws by pushing into our spawn. Won despite our CV being bad
Worcester L Y Tears of the Desert 19:31 12 to 9 Epicenter Team eliminated Get middle cap, entire team immediately suicides into enemy team. Tried to win but failed
Worcester W Y Land of Fire 09:32 3 to 8 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
Helena W N Hotspot 15:48 7 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team camping in and around A, team tries to throw by pushing into enemy spawn
Tashkent W N Islands of Ice 17:28 8 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing different flanks, enemy team eventually throws by pushing into our spawn
Dimitri Donskoi W N Two Brothers 14:21 7 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Hard fought win, both teams pushing different flanks
Hakuryu W N North 20:00 10 to 11 Domination Timeout Extremely narrow victory (despite enemy CV being bad). Caps went back and forth
Enterprise W Y Northern Lights 08:19 0 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, 3 to 1 cap advantage for us
Gearing W Y North 12:24 4 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Entire enemy team camping in spawn
Midway W Y North 10:51 4 to 10 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire enemy team camping in spawn, literally not a single cap taken during the entire match
Worcester W Y Two Brothers 12:55 4 to 12 Standard 0 / eliminated Entire enemy team camping in spawn again
Des Moines W Y Northern Lights 13:27 4 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, every cap secured
Conqueror W N Trap 18:34 6 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team gets severe advantage, throws by camping in front of C
ARP Hiei (Kongo) W N Fault Line 20:00 7 to 11 Standard Timeout Entire enemy team camping in spawn, team tries to throw but fails
Helena W Y Hotspot 13:04 4 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping around A
Tashkent W N Trap 12:08 6 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy gets severe advantage, proceeds to throw hard
Tashkent W N The Atlantic 19:26 9 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Get severe ship and cap advantage, team tries to throw but fails
Enterprise W Y Northern Lights 15:57 5 to 11 Standard Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping BEHIND their own spawn
Enterprise L Y Warrior's Path 14:52 8 to 6 Domination Objective achieved All BBs camping in spawn, all caps lost
Enterprise W Y Northern Lights 14:20 6 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
Enterprise W Y Trap 17:30 4 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy gets cap advantage, proceeds to throw by running away from my camping team
Enterprise L Y Hotspot 12:06 8 to 2 Domination Objective achieved Entire team camping behind spawn, all caps lost
Enterprise L Y Two Brothers 09:49 5 to 1 Domination Objective achieved Entire team camping behind spawn, all caps lost
Enterprise W Y Land of Fire 16:15 6 to 12 Standard Team eliminated One enemy flank camping in spawn, other flank going long way around into our spawn
Midway W Y Islands of Ice 12:33 4 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Entire enemy team camping in spawn, including a Shima with 20km torps
Enterprise W Y Tears of the Desert 12:00 3 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in and around A
Helena W Y Northern Lights 15:50 2 to 10 Standard Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn
Hakuryu W Y Northern Lights 11:14 3 to 10 Domination Score reduced to 0 One enemy flank collapses fast, other flank does nothing but camp
Midway W Y Sea of Fortune 07:21 0 to 6 Domination Score reduced to 0 Most of the enemy team camping in A, rest gets demolished
Worcester W N North 15:25 6 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team gets severe cap and ship advantage, proceeds to throw hard by suiciding
Enterprise W N North 17:05 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Both teams pushing different flanks
Montana W Y Trap 12:29 3 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy gets cap advantage, proceeds to throw by pushing into our spawn
Gearing W Y Land of Fire 11:13 5 to 12 Domination Obj. / eliminated Enemy team camping in east islands, all caps secured
Yamato W Y Haven 14:28 4 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team camping in spawn, gets rolled over by our stellar team. 4x guys with over 2k exp
Des Moines L N Tears of the Desert 16:27 12 to 11 Domination Team eliminated Get severe ship and cap advantage, team proceeds to throw hard
Hakuryu L Y Mountain Range 12:29 10 to 5 Domination Objective achieved Entire team camping in spawn, can only get 2 kills
Hakuryu W N North 13:50 7 to 10 Domination Objective achieved All BBs on our team completely useless, hard carry by select few players. Enemy had AA div
Midway L Y Shatter 12:31 9 to 3 Domination Objective achieved Entire team suicides, can only get a single kill
Midway W Y The Atlantic 12:44 3 to 12 Domination Objective achieved Get severe cap and ship advantage, team tries to throw but fails
Enterprise W Y Sea of Fortune 11:23 1 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy gets completely crushed on both flanks
Enterprise L Y Two Brothers 17:37 12 to 8 Standard Team eliminated Entire team full of [edited], camping in spawn only getting 2 kills
Enterprise W N Islands of Ice 20:00 11 to 10 Domination Timeout Entire team full of [edited], solo warrior win because enemy team is retarded too
Enterprise W N Neighbours 13:36 8 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire team camping around A, team tries to throw but fails
Enterprise W N Land of Fire 20:00 9 to 11 Domination Timeout Enemy cap advantage turned via cyclone + decisive push
Enterprise W Y Mountain Range 11:06 3 to 8 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire enemy team camping in spawn
Helena L Y Sleeping Giant 09:57 10 to 3 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire retard team camping and dying in spawn, can only get 1 kill
Helena W N Trap 16:06 9 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Get severe ship and cap advantage, team tries to throw but fails
Enterprise W Y The Atlantic 10:41 1 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team piling into C, then camping there. Enemy AA div crushed
North Carolina W N Trap 14:56 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Even game until cyclone, then enemy crushed
Tashkent L Y Okinawa 12:33 10 to 4 Domination Objective achieved 2x Shima vs actually useful DDs, all caps lost in opening minutes, default loss
Yamato W N Tears of the Desert 17:07 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Severe enemy cap advantage, enemy team throws by pushing into our camping team
Atlanta W Y Two Brothers 12:42 3 to 9 Domination Objective achieved One enemy flank only camping, other flank suicides.
Helena W Y New Dawn 11:56 2 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Enemy all camping in spawn and in A
Tirpitz W Y Mountain Range 10:45 2 to 9 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured, BBs camping 1 line
Gearing W N Northern Lights 14:06 5 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy gets cap advantage, throws it by all running for and camping in top left corner
Des Moines L Y Tears of the Desert 18:18 12 to 9 Domination Team eliminated Retard DDs refuse to cap, spot or do anything useful. Default loss
Des Moines W N Northern Lights 17:08 11 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, retard team tries to throw but fails
Midway W Y Northern Lights 13:01 2 to 10 Domination Objective achieved One flank defending well, other flank crushes enemy. Enemy AA div slaughtered
Moskva W Y Shatter 14:39 4 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Seriously weird game, enemy gets good positions + caps at first then either dies or runs away
Worcester L Y Sleeping Giant 15:24 12 to 8 Domination Team eliminated All retard BBs camping top right corner, DDs suicide, all caps lost. No chance at all
Minotaur L Y Haven 16:59 9 to 10 Domination Objective achieved 2x Shimas vs actually useful DDs, all caps lost in opening minutes. Default loss
Midway W Y Loop 12:00 3 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team gets cap advantage, proceeds to throw hard. Get 7 kills out of it lol
Enterprise W Y Loop 10:50 1 to 9 Domination Objective achieved One enemy flank camping in spawn, other flank gets crushed
Yamato W N Mountain Range 15:46 8 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured, team tries to throw hard but fails
Conqueror W N Sleeping Giant 15:48 10 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team gets severe cap and ship advantage, hardcarry by 3 players saves the team
Worcester W Y Shatter 14:12 2 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Both enemy flanks just collapsed, enemy BBs camping backline
Gearing W Y The Atlantic 14:11 4 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Killed all 3 enemy DDs (2x Shima + Haru) who were in a div together, match won by default
Des Moines W Y Sleeping Giant 12:37 3 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Almost entire enemy team camping in D, other flank gets completely rolled over
Helena W N Trident 16:53 9 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Close back and forth match
Midway W N Two Brothers 20:00 8 to 11 Domination Timeout Both teams pushing different flanks, we eventually get better trades and win
Hindenburg L Y Northern Lights 20:00 8 to 11 Domination Timeout Retard BBs all camping on A line, try to carry but lose by points anyway. Default loss
Hindenburg W Y Islands of Ice 10:42 3 to 8 Epicenter Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn
Tashkent W N Trap 18:22 9 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Team goes lemming C, enemy team gets severe cap advantage then throws hard
Kamikaze R W Y Estuary 14:09 5 to 10 Domination Objective achieved All enemy BBs camping backline, all caps secured
Clemson W Y Archipelago 07:30 2 to 10 Domination Score reduced to 0 Extreme sealclubbing divisions on our team (including us), default win
Montana L Y Sea of Fortune 12:29 9 to 4 Domination Score reduced to 0 All BBs camping full HP in spawn behind islands except me. All caps lost. Default loss
Midway L N Islands of Ice 17:43 10 to 9 Epicenter Objective achieved Get all 3 caps, [edited] all go chase the enemy CV and throw the match
Midway L N Okinawa 20:00 10 to 11 Domination Timeout Get severe cap and ship advantage, team proceeds to throw hard
Midway W Y The Atlantic 10:34 3 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
Enterprise L N Loop 17:09 12 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Get all caps, team throws by pushing into enemy spawn
Enterprise W Y North 12:07 1 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping A line. Not even joking. All caps secured
Enterprise W Y Estuary 12:56 5 to 11 Standard Objective achieved Enemy gets completely crushed on both flanks, took enemy cap with CV lol
Enterprise W Y The Atlantic 13:16 3 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping BEHIND their spawn, all caps secured
Enterprise W Y Haven 12:10 4 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping on both flanks, all caps secured
Midway W Y Land of Fire 07:27 1 to 7 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire enemy team camping in spawn or in east islands, all caps secured
Helena L Y Neighbours 14:45 9 to 4 Domination Objective achieved All BBs camping in A, all can't get a single kill. Default loss
Helena W Y Estuary 14:04 3 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy sees our CVs, go full retard in an attempt to kill them
Midway L Y The Atlantic 20:00 11 to 12 Domination Objective achieved Retard BBs camping as always. Default loss. Last second kill didn't register
Midway W Y Sea of Fortune 16:37 5 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, then suicide into our camping team
Hakuryu W Y Sleeping Giant 09:53 2 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
Gearing W Y Warrior's Path 15:59 6 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn or pushing into our spawn
Worcester W Y Trap 15:32 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Almost entire enemy team camping top right corner, other flank gets crushed. All caps secured
Moskva W Y Okinawa 14:11 7 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn / A line, team tries to throw but fails
Tashkent W N Sleeping Giant 17:08 9 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team gets severe cap advantage, throws by pushing into my camping team
Missouri W N Tears of the Desert 17:28 8 to 12 Epicenter Team eliminated Team suicides into camping enemy team, then they suicide into the rest of us
Yamato L Y Loop 18:59 11 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Retard BBs camping in spawn, no chance to win
Midway W Y Hotspot 11:46 3 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
Des Moines L Y Trap 13:54 9 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Entire team full of [edited], DDs all suicide, all caps lost 4 minutes in
Des Moines W Y Hotspot 13:01 4 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Stellar team just crushes enemy
Zao W N Trap 19:55 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Severe enemy ship and cap advantage turned via decisive push
Montana W Y Mountain Range 11:18 2 to 7 Domination 0 / Objective Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
Moskva W Y Sea of Fortune 12:18 5 to 6 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
Minotaur W Y Islands of Ice 11:56 6 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team gets cap advantage, then completely crushed
Conqueror L Y Mountain Range 15:30 11 to 8 Domination Objective achieved All retard DDs suicide, radar cruisers do not know what radar is. Default loss
Taiho W Y Sleeping Giant 13:39 3 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
Enterprise W Y Tears of the Desert 11:46 3 to 10 Epicenter Objective achieved 2nd mid taken early, enemy completely crushed
Helena W N New Dawn 16:47 9 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Narrow victory almost thrown by retard camping BB
Enterprise W Y Two Brothers 09:54 1 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping 10 line and spawn
Worcester L Y Mountain Range 13:04 10 to 6 Domination Objective achieved All BBs camping in west islands, all DDs suicide, all caps lost in opening minutes
Worcester W Y Sleeping Giant 12:21 4 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Almost entire enemy team camping in spawn, rest suicides
Worcester L N Haven 18:04 9 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Lost because one Haru trying to play like a torp boat, refusing to cap/spot/use guns
Worcester L N Hotspot 17:54 10 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Lost because DD had to damage farm instead of taking completely free caps
Midway W Y Tears of the Desert 08:51 1 to 3 Epicenter Objective achieved Take mid and 2nd mid early, enemy team camping in spawn doing nothing
Worcester W Y Tears of the Desert 11:56 2 to 8 Epicenter Objective achieved Take mid early, enemy team camping on map border only to get crushed
Worcester W Y The Atlantic 14:56 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy top flank creeps around map border, bottom flank gets crushed
Enterprise W Y Haven 14:16 4 to 10 Domination Objective achieved All enemy top tier ships suiciding into C, get slaughtered. Rest falls accordingly
Worcester W N Northern Lights 18:01 8 to 11 Domination Objective achieved T10 3 BB div camping in the back on my team along with suicidal DDs, had to hardcarry
Enterprise L Y Two Brothers 12:37 9 to 5 Domination Objective achieved Entire team full of [edited]. Default loss despite shutting down enemy CV (Yuzral, on stream)
Enterprise L Y Land of Fire 13:22 12 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Enemy CV dies early, get 3 to 1 cap advantage. Entire team immediately throws
Enterprise W Y Shards 13:53 4 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
Des Moines W Y Sea of Fortune 13:34 6 to 12 Domination Objective achieved All BBs camping in A, can't get a single kill. Entire enemy team camping in C tho, so we win
Midway W N Trap 14:29 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team all suicide into my camping team despite having all caps
Gearing L Y North 19:17 12 to 9 Domination Team eliminated Entire team full of [edited] that can only get a single kill
Hakuryu W Y Islands of Ice 14:22 2 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Entire enemy team camping either 1 line or spawn
Gearing W Y Sea of Fortune 13:08 3 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in A
Moskva W Y North 14:13 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Entire enemy team camping spawn and 9-10 line
Conqueror L Y Sea of Fortune 11:21 9 to 2 Domination Score reduced to 0 Retard DDs and BBs all suicide, can only get a single kill while doing so. Default loss
Conqueror L Y Sea of Fortune 11:33 8 to 3 Domination 0 / Objective DDs don't take free caps, prefer to go to enemy spawn instead. Default loss
Midway W Y Okinawa 13:00 4 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team gets B&C, then just gets crushed
Midway W N Warrior's Path 15:43 7 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing different caps, our defense was better at delaying enemy
Gearing L N Trap 14:31 12 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Get severe cap and ship advantage, majority immediately suicides and can't even get a single kill
Yamato W N Shatter 18:40 8 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Team consisting mostly of [edited], had to hardcarry with Saiyko. 9 kills between us
Enterprise W Y North 11:34 4 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in front of C, all caps secured
Yamato L Y Hotspot 17:31 12 to 6 Domination Team eliminated One flank completely collapses early, other falls accordingly
Midway W Y The Atlantic 12:15 3 to 10 Standard Objective achieved Entire enemy team goes south to camp, then turns back once we inevitably take their cap
Enterprise W Y Northern Lights 12:06 4 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in front of D, don't even take it until late
Yamato W Y Northern Lights 12:47 4 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn
Worcester W Y Sea of Fortune 15:28 3 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Entire enemy team camping in spawn or A, killed both DDs in opening minutes
Gearing W Y Loop 15:45 4 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, took all 3 caps
Des Moines W Y Two Brothers 10:17 1 to 9 Domination Objective achieved All enemy DDs killed 3 minutes in. Rest of the enemy team camping in spawn
Des Moines L Y Islands of Ice 12:15 9 to 5 Epicenter Objective achieved Lost thanks to Asashio and BBs all camping bottom left, entire cap lost in opening minutes
Des Moines W Y North 09:15 1 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn and in front of A, all caps secured
Enterprise W Y The Atlantic 12:33 4 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Almost entire enemy team camping north in front of C
Enterprise W Y North 07:53 2 to 10 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire enemy team camping in spawn or in A
Missouri W N Tears of the Desert 14:37 7 to 12 Epicenter Team eliminated Fairly even game, we eventually get the better trades
Des Moines W Y Northern Lights 13:58 6 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
Missouri W Y Islands of Ice 15:45 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Completely smash on flank thanks to enemy Asashio, other flank falls accordingly
Midway W N Mountain Range 16:24 9 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing different flanks, we eventually get better trades fighting over B
Roon W Y Tears of the Desert 09:11 3 to 8 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire enemy team camping in front of caps, don't take a single one. Carried by dasCKD
Yamato W Y Trap 12:30 1 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Stellar team completely crushes enemy team on all flanks
Gearing L Y North 13:52 8 to 1 Domination Objective achieved All BBs camping A or 1 line. Point difference far too high despite cap advantage
Gearing W N Sea of Fortune 14:12 6 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing different flanks
Worcester L Y Sea of Fortune 15:36 12 to 5 Domination Team eliminated All BBs camping backline, all caps lost
Midway W Y Mountain Range 11:21 4 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Almost entire enemy team camping in front of C
Worcester W Y Hotspot 09:40 1 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Almost all enemy BBs camping in or behind spawn, enemy DDs suicide, all caps secured
Des Moines W Y Sea of Fortune 14:22 6 to 11 Domination Objective achieved One enemy flank tries to push through A but fails, other flank gets obliterated
Yamato W Y North 09:56 2 to 8 Domination Score reduced to 0 Enemy DDs camping top left corner on 1 line, 2 caps vs 0
Montana W Y Haven 13:05 5 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping top right, 3 caps vs 1
Midway W Y Islands of Ice 11:04 5 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team doing weird s***, letting us take the entire circle
Gearing L N Hotspot 17:46 11 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Get DD, cap, ship and point advantage. Team immediately suicides, can't get one kill
Minotaur W N Mountain Range 18:52 9 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Our CV gets sniped, pull match back with decisive push
Conqueror L Y Loop 11:11 8 to 2 Domination Objective achieved DDs suicide immediately, all caps lost
Hindenburg W N Sleeping Giant 16:37 10 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Take cap advantage, enemy actually tries everything to dislodge us but fails. Close match
Shimakaze W Y Hotspot 10:27 1 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping behind spawn, all caps secured
Enterprise W N Shatter 17:55 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Both teams pushing different flanks, we win fight over B and thus the match
Gearing L Y Sleeping Giant 12:41 8 to 2 Domination Objective achieved DDs completely retarded, Akizuki trying to play like torpboat. All caps lost. Default loss
Gearing W N Shatter 16:15 6 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Entire team full of camping [edited], enemy team full of even bigger [edited]
Minotaur W Y Okinawa 12:10 3 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy gets cap and position advantage, then throws hard
Moskva W Y Sea of Fortune 13:14 5 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn or on 1-2 line. All caps secured
Hakuryu W Y Sleeping Giant 14:19 6 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
Minotaur W N Sea of Fortune 20:00 11 to 9 Domination Timeout Get all 3 caps, team tries to throw hard but fails
Zao W Y Mountain Range 13:35 6 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping 9-10 line, all caps secured
Hindenburg L Y Islands of Ice 12:39 12 to 6 Domination Team eliminated IJN torp DDs vs actually useful DDs, all caps lost. Default loss
Midway W Y Tears of the Desert 13:54 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy lemming train C, we take the other caps and win
Worcester W Y Haven 12:46 4 to 6 Domination Objective achieved Enemy takes C from us, then just camps in there
Worcester W Y Two Brothers 13:28 3 to 11 Domination Objective achieved No one dies until cyclone, then entire enemy team suddenly dies
Enterprise W Y Mountain Range 14:04 2 to 11 Domination Score reduced to 0 Half the enemy team camping in east islands, other half gets overrun. Was in enemy cap lol
Minotaur L N Trap 18:54 12 to 9 Domination Team eliminated Get severe cap and ship advantage, team immediately proceeds to throw
Conqueror W N Islands of Ice 18:16 7 to 12 Epicenter Team eliminated Both DDs completely retarded, some teammates save the day with decisive push
Minotaur W N Sleeping Giant 17:13 11 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Get ship advantage, team tries to throw and almost succeeds
Hakuryu W Y Sea of Fortune 12:37 5 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy takes A, then camps in it
Zao L Y Land of Fire 14:52 12 to 7 Domination Team eliminated DDs immediately suicide, rest of the team retarded and can only get 1 kill. All caps lost
Fiji L N Tears of the Desert 20:00 10 to 9 Domination Timeout Retard top tier CV loses the match, try to pull it back but fail
Warspite L Y Estuary 16:41 10 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire team full of [edited], either suicide or run away and can only get 2 kills while doing so
Gallant L Y Hotspot 12:41 9 to 6 Domination Objective achieved Entire team full of [edited], DDs suicide, BBs go border/spawn camping. All caps lost
Midway W Y Sleeping Giant 12:19 3 to 12 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn
Minotaur L Y Haven 13:07 11 to 6 Domination Objective achieved Get early cap and ship advantage, team immediately throws
Yamato W N Loop 17:08 7 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Fairly even game, both teams pushing different flanks. Our defense was better
Yamato W N Land of Fire 20:00 7 to 10 Standard Timeout DDs completely retarded going A line (we spawned south), decisive push saves the match
Enterprise W N Islands of Ice 13:55 7 to 12 Epicenter Team eliminated Back and forth game, eventually we get the better trades and win
Enterprise W N Haven 15:31 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Close back and forth match, we eventually get the upper hand and win
Enterprise W N Mountain Range 14:21 5 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing different flanks, we win fight over B, 3 BB div tries to throw but fails
Yamato W Y Loop 14:04 5 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Enemy takes A, then caps in it. Decisive push completely rolls over them
Moskva W Y North 12:26 3 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn
Zao L Y Warrior's Path 12:02 9 to 4 Domination Objective achieved Both DDs completely retarded, immediately suicide in opening minutes. Default loss
Enterprise W N North 15:06 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Entire enemy team camping in front of B, team tries to throw but fails
ARP Takao (Atago) W Y The Atlantic 09:32 1 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in the back, all caps secured
ARP Takao (Atago) W Y Okinawa 11:26 2 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping either in A or spawn
Tirpitz L Y Hotspot 08:33 7 to 1 Domination Objective achieved Entire team camping in spawn, 0 vs 5 radars. All caps lost. Default loss
Hakuryu W Y Loop 17:01 6 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Almost all enemy BBs camping A-B line, all caps secured
Moskva L Y Mountain Range 12:33 8 to 5 Domination Objective achieved DDs completely retarded, go suicide in opening minutes. Default loss
Moskva W Y Trap 08:37 0 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Completely steamroll enemy team despite our CV being afk
Hindenburg W Y Two Brothers 15:55 6 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team takes A, goes forward, then turns around because of 2 cruisers
Moskva W Y Mountain Range 11:25 2 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn or A
Moskva L Y Sleeping Giant 16:34 11 to 6 Domination Objective achieved BBs all camping A line, default loss
Enterprise W Y Two Brothers 11:54 4 to 9 Standard Objective achieved Top tier in a low tier game. Is balans comrade
Moskva L Y Haven 16:03 9 to 5 Domination Objective achieved BBs all staying 20km away from the enemy, all caps lost. Default loss
Moskva L Y Warrior's Path 16:21 10 to 8 Domination Objective achieved BB div all camping, DDs all suicide. Default loss
Midway W Y Two Brothers 12:32 3 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping around and in D, 3 vs 1 caps
Midway W N Islands of Ice 17:56 6 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team gets severe cap and position advantage, proceeds to throw hard
Moskva W Y Warrior's Path 13:17 3 to 8 Domination Score reduced to 0 All enemy BBs camping in spawn, all caps secured in opening minutes
Tashkent L Y Tears of the Desert 19:09 11 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Afk Asashio vs actually useful DDs. All caps lost in opening minutes. Default loss
Tashkent L Y Loop 09:42 7 to 2 Domination Objective achieved All BBs camping behind spawn, all caps lost. Default loss
North Carolina W Y North 13:36 5 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Entire enemy team camping in spawn, gets completely rolled over
Hindenburg L Y Mountain Range 15:05 12 to 6 Standard Team eliminated DDs suicide. BBs either suicide or camp in east islands. Default loss
Hindenburg W N Loop 19:53 11 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Half our team is completely retarded, pull out narrow win regardless
Helena W Y Shards 11:52 4 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping either in spawn or around C
Enterprise W Y Loop 14:49 4 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Almost entire enemy team camping in spawn, rest suicides
Atlanta L Y Haven 13:39 9 to 7 Domination Objective achieved DDs all suicide for nothing. All caps lost. Default loss
Atlanta W Y Neighbours 10:54 1 to 11 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire enemy team camping in spawn, 3x countdown CV + AA div completely crushed
Enterprise W Y Shatter 14:07 2 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
Helena W N Haven 15:02 7 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing different flanks. Enemy attack eventually gets bogged down
Hindenburg W N Hotspot 17:45 4 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing different flanks. Our defense is better and grinds their push down
Hindenburg W N The Atlantic 19:19 7 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing different flanks, one of our flanks gets demolished, carry saves the day
Lyon W N Trident 15:40 6 to 12 Epicenter Team eliminated Both teams pushing different flanks
La Galissoniére W N Fault Line 19:21 6 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Enemy gets severe ship advantage, proceeds to throw hard
La Galissoniére W N Two Brothers 19:14 9 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing different flanks, grind out narrow win by points
Midway W Y Sea of Fortune 13:55 4 to 12 Domination 0 / eliminated Enemy BBs lemming A and camp, enemy cruisers lemming C and get killed
Lyon W N Haven 15:24 7 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Fairly even match until team succeeds in trapping enemy in D
Enterprise W Y Two Brothers 15:59 5 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Top tier in low tier game, took two caps. Was taking third but enemy CV blocked T_T
Midway L Y Tears of the Desert 13:29 12 to 3 Domination Team eliminated Get all 3 caps, team immediately suicides into camping enemy and throws
Midway L Y Sleeping Giant 16:33 11 to 6 Domination Objective achieved Get all 3 caps, team immediately suicides into camping enemy and throws. Again
Midway L Y Trap 13:15 10 to 3 Domination Objective achieved Get cap and ship advantage, team immediately throws
Midway W N Haven 15:23 7 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Both teams pushing different flanks. Fairly even until we get better trades
Enterprise W Y Islands of Ice 10:42 6 to 8 Epicenter Objective achieved Get the entire cap for free in opening minutes. Enemy does not contest. Default win
Worcester W Y Loop 12:50 2 to 10 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire enemy team camping or running. All caps secured in opening minutes
Helena L N Fault Line 17:06 12 to 8 Standard Team eliminated Get severe ship advantage, team immediately proceeds to throw. 10 vs 5 lost
Enterprise W Y Shatter 13:18 4 to 8 Domination Score reduced to 0 3 radars vs 1, only DD they have is a Khaba. All caps secured. Default win
Helena W Y Trident 13:04 5 to 12 Epicenter Team eliminated Good team crushes bad enemy. Default win
Worcester L Y Northern Lights 14:03 12 to 6 Domination Team eliminated Get 3 to 1 cap advantage, team immediately throws by suiciding
Midway W N Sleeping Giant 14:50 8 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing different flanks, close match overall
Enterprise W N Northern Lights 14:40 9 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Get all 4 caps in opening minutes, team immediately tries to throw hard but fails
Worcester W N Hotspot 18:04 9 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Get all 3 caps, team immediately tries to throw hard but fails. 4k short of 300k damage T_T
Enterprise W N Warrior's Path 15:39 8 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Get all caps, team tries to throw hard but fails
Midway W N Loop 15:11 5 to 9 Domination Objective achieved 2 vs 1 caps, enemy team tries to contest but eventually gets outtraded
Lyon L N Northern Lights 19:25 10 to 8 Standard Objective achieved Get severe ship advantage, team throws by leaving our own cap completely exposed
Lyon W N Hotspot 15:48 8 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy gets severe cap advantage, proceeds to throw hard
La Galissoniére L Y Shards 14:29 9 to 9 Domination Objective achieved All DDs retarded, don't contest caps nor do they scout. All caps lost. Default loss
La Galissoniére L Y Haven 07:51 2 to 1 Standard Objective achieved 4 BBs camping right next to cap as it is being taken. None move to block. Default loss
La Galissoniére W N Estuary 13:24 5 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire team either camping 10 or 1 line. All caps lost. Enemy team then proceeds to throw hard
Taiho W N Haven 18:10 6 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy cap advantage turned by them throwing hard
Yamato W Y Haven 10:45 3 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Long range campfest. We get vastly better trades and win
Midway W Y Warrior's Path 09:34 3 to 8 Domination Score reduced to 0 Successful decisive pushes on both A and C. Enemy unicum AA div crushed
Midway W Y Sleeping Giant 14:13 4 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy pushes into our spawn from 1-2 line, all caps secured
Enterprise W Y Northern Lights 14:44 4 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Almost entire enemy team camping in front of D, 3 to 1 caps. Enemy AA div crushed
Lyon L N Estuary 14:54 10 to 6 Domination Objective achieved Get 3 to 1 cap advantage, team immediately throws
Lyon W Y Two Brothers 11:25 3 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Almost entire enemy team camping top left
Tashkent W Y Islands of Ice 12:49 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated One enemy flank completely collapses, other flank takes A and camps in there
Yamato L Y Mountain Range 16:07 11 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Both DDs completely retarded, neither cap nor scout. Default loss
Yamato W Y Shatter 14:42 5 to 11 Standard Objective achieved Enemy team leaves their own cap mostly undefended
Gearing L Y North 14:11 10 to 3 Domination Objective achieved Entire team full of [edited], camping in spawn doing nothing. Can't even take an empty cap
Gearing W N Islands of Ice 17:08 6 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Get initial cap advantage, BBs try to throw by running away but fail. Killed all enemy DDs
Worcester W N Loop 12:03 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team takes all caps, then proceeds to throw hard
Des Moines L Y Northern Lights 20:00 8 to 9 Domination Timeout Entire team completely retarded, does nothing but run from the enemy. Default loss
Midway W N Tears of the Desert 15:18 7 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Get cap advantage, team tries to throw but fails
Des Moines W N Shatter 16:27 5 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy gets cap advantage, then throws
Lyon L N Shards 20:00 10 to 11 Domination Timeout Both team pushing different flanks, enemy team gets cap advantage and tries to throw
Enterprise W Y North 13:07 4 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Almost entire enemy team camping either spawn or 9-10 line. All caps secured
Midway W N Two Brothers 14:20 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Both teams pushing different flanks. We eventually get better trades and win
P. E. Friedrich W N Trident 15:02 5 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Only 8 players per team (no CV). Fairly close match
P. E. Friedrich L Y Trident 12:31 11 to 6 Domination Objective achieved All DDs suicide in opening minutes. All caps lost. Default loss
P. E. Friedrich L N Two Brothers 20:00 9 to 9 Standard Timeout All DDs suicide in opening minutes. Left flank completely open. Enemy team tries to throw
P. E. Friedrich W Y Neighbours 13:33 3 to 11 Standard Objective achieved Enemy team gets rolled over on both flanks
Enterprise W Y Trap 13:53 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Entire enemy team camping around A, get surrounded and killed
P. E. Friedrich L Y Land of Fire 15:40 12 to 6 Standard Team eliminated All DDs suicide in opening minutes + Asashio vs actually useful DDs. Default loss
Enterprise W Y Land of Fire 12:41 4 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
P. E. Friedrich W N Ring 15:17 6 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Only 8 players per team (no CV). Fairly close match
Helena W Y North 10:53 2 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team gets crushed on both flanks
North Carolina W Y Islands of Ice 14:36 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy 3 BB div rushes our spawn, gets killed. Rest of the enemy team crumbles accordingly
North Carolina W Y North 12:15 3 to 9 Domination Score reduced to 0 Almost entire enemy team camping bottom right and 9-10 line
Enterprise W Y Sea of Fortune 08:07 4 to 8 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire enemy team either suiciding or camping
Enterprise L Y Shatter 12:36 9 to 4 Domination Objective achieved Only DD suicides, BBs camp as always. Default loss
Enterprise W Y Two Brothers 10:32 3 to 11 Domination Objective achieved One enemy flank pushes into our spawn, other gets crushed. 3 BB div can just sail into mid lol
Midway W Y Sea of Fortune 11:31 2 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn
Montana W Y Loop 14:09 6 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn
Gearing W Y Sea of Fortune 08:09 1 to 5 Domination Objective achieved All caps secured in opening minutes. Entire enemy team just camping in spawn
Gearing W N Two Brothers 18:09 7 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Very close match, both teams pushing different flanks
Atlanta W Y Neighbours 14:03 2 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team piles into B, gets demolished. Last runs away to map border
Helena W Y Land of Fire 14:39 4 to 9 Domination Objective achieved We lemming D, enemy lemming A, our defense ends up crushing them
P. E. Friedrich W N Ring 19:46 10 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Very close match, both teams pushing different flanks
P. E. Friedrich L Y Trident 16:00 11 to 7 Epicenter Objective achieved All DDs retarded, don't contest cap nor do they scout. Entire cap lost. Default loss
P. E. Friedrich W N Trident 14:12 6 to 12 Epicenter Team eliminated Our CV gets sniped, pull match back with decisive push
P. E. Friedrich W N Two Brothers 15:45 5 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing different flanks
P. E. Friedrich W N Trident 11:29 7 to 10 Standard Objective achieved Both teams pushing different flanks
P. E. Friedrich L Y North 19:44 11 to 10 Domination Objective achieved All DDs retarded, don't contest cap nor do they scout. All caps lost. Default loss
P. E. Friedrich L Y Trident 14:59 10 to 8 Epicenter Objective achieved All other BBs completely retarded, hiding behind east island. Full cap lost early. Default loss
P. E. Friedrich W N Neighbours 16:33 8 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Take all caps early, team tries to throw hard but fails
P. E. Friedrich L Y Ring 20:00 9 to 8 Standard Timeout Retard BBs all full HP camping behind one island in spawn. Default loss
Enterprise W Y Northern Lights 08:53 3 to 10 Standard Score reduced to 0 Enemy has 3x Shima vs actually useful DDs. Default win
P. E. Friedrich L Y New Dawn 10:20 12 to 7 Standard Team eliminated All retard DDs suicide. Default loss
Moskva W N The Atlantic 16:45 6 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Team lemming A into enemy spawn, enemy throws by pushing into them
Cleveland W N Estuary 20:00 10 to 11 Standard Timeout Enemy team gets every advantage possible, proceeds to throw hard
Enterprise W Y Two Brothers 10:09 2 to 7 Standard Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, does not even contest a single cap
Worcester W N The Atlantic 14:09 5 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy gets cap and ship advantage, proceed to throw by running away all match long
Helena W Y Neighbours 14:52 3 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy gets cap advantage, proceeds to rush into our camping team
Tashkent W Y Sea of Fortune 12:42 5 to 12 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team lemming C and camp
Gearing W N Hotspot 15:51 7 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Entire enemy team camping in spawn, team tries to throw but fails
Des Moines W Y Two Brothers 11:05 3 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Win initial DD fights, Iowa + DM + Mino pile into mid and get demolished. Default win
Atlanta W N Fault Line 11:24 7 to 11 Domination Score reduced to 0 Both teams pushing, enemy eventually gets outtraded
Montana W N Okinawa 17:00 9 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Both teams pushing different flanks, fight in B narrowly gets decided in our favor
Gearing W N Land of Fire 19:26 10 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing, very narrow match
Midway L Y North 20:00 11 to 10 Domination Timeout One flank suicides, the other runs away from 1 DD. 6 kills can't pull it back. Default loss.
Midway L Y Sleeping Giant 16:37 11 to 5 Domination Objective achieved Entire team full of [edited] that can't get a single kill. Default loss. "Better CV always wins."
Midway W Y Islands of Ice 10:59 4 to 9 Domination Score reduced to 0 Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured. 12 citadel hits lol
Worcester W N Mountain Range 20:00 11 to 10 Domination Timeout Enemy team camping, pushes far too late. Team tries to throw but fails
Worcester L Y Shatter 14:52 12 to 6 Standard Team eliminated Entire team full of [edited], just get completely crushed and can only get 2 kills. Default loss
Conqueror W N Hotspot 14:35 5 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Get cap advantage, team tries to throw but fails
Gearing W Y Trap 14:18 6 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy team loses all DDs early. Default loss for them
Des Moines W Y Northern Lights 14:25 4 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn
Minotaur W N North 16:09 6 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Initial cap and ship disadvantage turned by enemy DDs suiciding on me
Enterprise W N Haven 16:51 7 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Both teams pushing different flanks
Missouri W Y Sleeping Giant 14:10 2 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Team completely retarded, running away from 1 DD. Enemy team even more retarded tho
Missouri W N Sleeping Giant 13:57 7 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Fairly even match until enemy team runs away to upper left corner
Missouri L Y Warrior's Path 12:28 12 to 5 Domination Team eliminated Heavy cap and ship advantage thrown by retard team pushing into spawn camping enemy
Midway W N The Atlantic 20:00 10 to 11 Standard Timeout Get into enemy cap early, team tries to throw by not capping. Can barely pull the match back
Enterprise W Y Hotspot 09:19 2 to 10 Standard Score reduced to 0 Entire enemy team lemming to 8-10 line
Helena W Y Haven 11:58 2 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team lemming to bottom left, camp there
North Carolina W N Warrior's Path 19:20 9 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy has 2x unicum divs. Still win the game tho because enemy team throws hard
Worcester W N Sea of Fortune 16:25 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy pushes A, we push C and get B as a result too. Enemy tries to dislodge us but fails
Gearing W N Loop 15:25 7 to 10 Domination Objective achieved Get severe ship and cap advantage thx to 2 enemy detos. Team tries to throw hard but fails
Enterprise W Y Haven 10:21 1 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team lemming 1-2 line, then camp there. All caps secured
Midway W Y Tears of the Desert 13:58 6 to 10 Epicenter Objective achieved Enemy team gets 3x IJN torp DDs vs actually useful DDs. Mid secured in opening minutes
Worcester W Y Two Brothers 13:56 3 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Team crushes one flank first, then turns around and crushes the other
Enterprise W N Northern Lights 14:28 7 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Heavy fighting over caps, none are taken until late. We eventually get better trades and win
Enterprise W N Haven 11:59 6 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Majority of both teams trying to push same side, we get better trades and win
Enterprise W Y Haven 09:11 0 to 7 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, evaporates at first contact
Enterprise W Y Sea of Fortune 10:58 2 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Enemy has 2x Shima vs actually useful DDs, default win
Worcester W Y Loop 12:59 4 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in front of C, all caps secured
Gearing W Y Haven 09:24 1 to 6 Domination Objective achieved Enemy has 2x retard BB divs. Lemming to bottom left corner and camp. Default win
Des Moines L Y Haven 14:04 11 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire team full of [edited] that can only get 1 kill. All caps lost. Default loss
Des Moines W Y Loop 14:43 2 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Almost entire enemy team camping in front of A
Midway W N The Atlantic 15:14 6 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing different flanks. Pape as enemy CV, he f***s up tho and dies early
Enterprise W Y Trap 11:57 4 to 9 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team lemming C, then camp in there
Midway W Y Hotspot 14:22 5 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Enemy has 2x Shima vs actually useful DDs. Default win
Saipan W Y Haven 11:25 4 to 8 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
Taiho L Y Northern Lights 19:01 10 to 10 Domination Objective achieved 2x Shima vs actually useful DDs. Other DDs <200 exp. All caps lost. Default loss
Midway W Y Northern Lights 13:10 4 to 11 Standard Score reduced to 0 Half of enemy team goes 9-10 line, other flank gets crushed despite CV + AA div. Default win

Total of 867 matches of which 565 were classified as stomps. Average match time was 14:21. By far the most common match end cause was "Objective achieved" at 502, followed by "Team eliminated" (231), "Timeout" (60) and "Score reduced to 0" (55).

Don't think I had a fixed criteria of what a stomp is and the file doesn't say which makes sense in my mind since e.g. if I try to hard carry and get 7 kills while my team is being completely useless that'd still be a stomp from my perspective. If you have an issue with that, just ignore it and take the raw data as is.

Though obviously this is way outdated by now regardless.

• Cool 9
  • Funny 1

Players
1,835 posts
12,943 battles
4 hours ago, loppantorkel said:

Nice initiative. Could be interesting to see what kind of game it was too, if possible. The second game, with a battle duration of 06:18, was a epicentre game?

Come to think of it, I'll screenshot the first page of the report too.

Definately a 3 cap game, their only DD died early, CVs were tier VIII so they couldn't affect the match that heavily and we captured all 3 caps from the get go.

• Cool 1

Players
2,905 posts

I've long suspected CV presence prolongs games a bit (and creates stomps) based on personal experience, good to see some more data on this.

Players
3,329 posts
4 hours ago, Capra76 said:

I did something similar in a spreadsheet a couple of years ago, 6 ships or more or under 10 minutes counted as a landslide victory, over 230 games it worked out at about 40% of games ended as such.

OMW  people do spreadsheets?

I thought only WG did those, and you know they only tell them we are having mega fun:Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 1

Players
7,111 posts
245 battles

@El2aZeR would you ever create another spreadsheet to evaluate how the creatures have evolved over time?

makes me wonder if 0 point games are even more common now.

Also someone just got 321k in enty as a world record :Smile_trollface: think yer waifu found out about your 'appreciation' for haku and choose someone else.

• Cool 1

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles

If I'd judge the ROFLSTOMPs based on the PTS... seems like it will only be worse and worse...

2two2.jpg

Somehow, we managed to kill ONE ship from the enemy team. That's it.

Similar results are observed on the live server as well but so far I didn't have such a bad outcome... I fear for the worst.

• Cool 1

[TUSKS]
Players
64 posts
5,943 battles

Would it be possible to list the number of cv's per match, and also the number of dd's?

That could be interesting data.

Players
577 posts
3,102 battles
1 hour ago, Inappropriate_noob said:

OMW  people do spreadsheets?

I thought only WG did those, and you know they only tell them we are having mega fun:Smile_veryhappy:

I do but then I am a sucker for personal improvement by looking at data. You should see us when we play F1 2019 LOL.

• Cool 1

[DUDES]
WoWs Wiki Team, WoWs Wiki Team
1,795 posts
16,612 battles
7 hours ago, GarrusBrutus said:

If you download matchmaking monitor I'd be interesting to see if there is a large difference in teamskill when the battle duration is very short. 

From my over 3 years of data (parts can be found here and here) I can assure you this "skill" does very, very little. You need a SIGNIFICANT difference in statistical player ratings (as measured in the monitor) to get a result which matches the expected outcome according to those statistics. Something like average 60% win rate, average ~5k games and no outliers versus a <40% team with maybe <500 games played on average (without outliers, too).

Funny though: it is not unlikely you end up with the complete opposite. Possibly players with maybe three or four well-known super unicums (for example a top clan division with a streamer) on their team think they simply do not have to do anything because they will get carried anyway.

• Cool 2

Players
1,835 posts
12,943 battles

So, first week (actually 8 days), 37 battles in Random, all tier IX-X, and indeed this is a very small sample to draw any conclusions but so far, as I suspected, Roflstomps do not seem to be that common:

Roflstomp-Week-1-Games1582978086.jpg

Roflstomp-Week-1-1582978101.jpg

• Cool 7

Players
2,905 posts

some of the ships used have a certain 'reputation' of favor by the MM or are too new. It don't mean anything prob but just I mention it.

Very good initiative. 

Players
1,835 posts
12,943 battles
12 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

some of the ships used have a certain 'reputation' of favor by the MM or are too new. It don't mean anything prob but just I mention it.

Very good initiative. 

Sorry what??? Which ships have that reputation, please tell me so I stop using the rest.

Players
1,835 posts
12,943 battles
3 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

It don't mean anything.

Don't use Yamato.

Why, you mean this Yamato?

Previous 21 days:

Yamato-21-days1582980659.jpg

Or this one?:

Full Stats:

Yamato-Total1582980696.jpg

She is fine, you cannot look at 6 games (or 3 for that matter) and draw conclusions like that mate.

Players
2,905 posts
1 hour ago, Taliesn said:

please tell me so I stop using the rest

I answered this acrobatic question, don't use it for better results imo. I wasn't judging your skill or drawing any conclusions.

_

The 'new' ships (as in ships that less people have) are Goliath, Bridisi, Smolensk, Drake etc