Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Orzch

AA on IJN dds

7 comments in this topic

[P-K-O]
Beta Tester
183 posts
1,321 battles

I feel (as DD captain) like someone took my entire AA crew and replaced them with these guys.

DSC_3265.jpg

PLANES DO YOU EVEN FEEL ME SHOOTING?

Edited by Orzch
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester
1,427 posts
558 battles

DDs don't have a lot of AA.  That's the way of the world, but it doesn't matter so much because it shouldn't even be activated most of the time, anyway.

[P-K-O]
Beta Tester
183 posts
1,321 battles

DDs don't have a lot of AA.  That's the way of the world, but it doesn't matter so much because it shouldn't even be activated most of the time, anyway.

There is many planes in the sky right now that, for me, its better sometimes to aid with my AA at least a little rather then just swim detected.

+ when enemy CV is placing fighters above me and i can't deal with them for about 1 min then I start feeling sad :D

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,045 posts
7,552 battles

Which is why the Mutsuki is so odd with it's upgrades. And now even the gun upgrade is bad (before you lost half the guns, but at least the gun upgrade provided their firepower back from doubling the RoF)... One has to wonder.

The Grem does appear to knock planes out of the sky with common regularity. And once you get into DP mode on the USN DDs, they too can begin to be an annoyance.

Beta Tester
399 posts
4,789 battles

Which is why the Mutsuki is so odd with it's upgrades. And now even the gun upgrade is bad (before you lost half the guns, but at least the gun upgrade provided their firepower back from doubling the RoF)... One has to wonder.

The Grem does appear to knock planes out of the sky with common regularity. And once you get into DP mode on the USN DDs, they too can begin to be an annoyance.

Still dont get why Mutsuki got such a massive nerf to guns, they were not anywhere near as good as Faraguts guns anyway :unsure:.

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,045 posts
7,552 battles

Still dont get why Mutsuki got such a massive nerf to guns, they were not anywhere near as good as Faraguts guns anyway :unsure:.

Yeah I have wondered why they nerfed it. The Mutsuki needed more than a mild RoF buff to her torps to be considered good. But nerfing the guns... I can't even fathom the reason for it. As far as I know, most people stay at the stock hull and guns. No point in downgra... I mean upgrading it.

Sign in to follow this