Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
OldschoolGaming_YouTube

Earn European Tokens in the new PTS?!?

14 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,912 posts
11,695 battles

So forgive me for being "old and crap" as Jingles would put it, but I heard somewhere that you could earn European tokens for the upcoming pre-release of the new Swedish (european) destroyerline next patch by playing on the new PTS. Just like some who played last PTS got British cruiser tokens for Cunningham captain. But for some reason I cant find in the article where this is mentioned or what im required to do to earn them on the PTS?!

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/public-test-092/

But as I said, im probably just old and crap.

I really want some European tokens to start my grind for the ships/containers early

• Cool 1

[POP]
Players
611 posts
12,021 battles

You get 2 containers for your live server after doing a mission.

image.thumb.png.5e7b34f5c36dbb35f66a31f6031e14b0.png

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,912 posts
11,695 battles
10 minutes ago, Altsak said:

You get 2 containers for your live server after doing a mission.

image.thumb.png.5e7b34f5c36dbb35f66a31f6031e14b0.png

Aaah, are you certain this is the thing that awards the European token? Are you guaranteed to get any and how many per container? Or is it random drops in those containers?

Do anyone know how many British Cunniham tokens that was rewarded in the last PTS?

[POP]
Players
611 posts
12,021 battles

I opened 4 of the European containers on PTS and they gave me 330 tokens. As usual, PTS numbers may vary when take to live.

• Cool 3

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,026 posts
13 minutes ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

Or is it random drops in those containers?

as far as I can see dropping tokens are guaranteed, but the number is random. I had 10, 20, 30, 40 and in one container even 140 tokens

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
1,912 posts
11,695 battles
1 hour ago, Altsak said:

I opened 4 of the European containers on PTS and they gave me 330 tokens. As usual, PTS numbers may vary when take to live.

1 hour ago, Klopirat said:

as far as I can see dropping tokens are guaranteed, but the number is random. I had 10, 20, 30, 40 and in one container even 140 tokens

But do all these earned on PTS transfer over to Live account?

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,026 posts
4 minutes ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

But do all these earned on PTS transfer over to Live account?

of course not...you can only earn two of the EU containers for the live server as reward for the season mission, and those will drop some tokens later on the live server

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,912 posts
11,695 battles
6 hours ago, Klopirat said:

of course not...you can only earn two of the EU containers for the live server as reward for the season mission, and those will drop some tokens later on the live server

So there is no way of knowing how many tokens you actually earn for grinding in the PTS? Stellar work WG!

Players
5,977 posts
11,541 battles
8 hours ago, Klopirat said:

Wait, they are making the amount of tokens you get random as well? I'm not so sure there's something that I like about that.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,026 posts
5 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Wait, they are making the amount of tokens you get random as well?

now "as well", but "only". The containers drop a random number, and while the tokens in the random bundles are not random, the 9 different types of random bundles drop different numbers of tokens (250, 20, 20, 60, 60, 20, 40, 40, 60)

• Cool 1

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles

So once again... giving something you have no idea what will be worth on the main server.

WHY?

Players
46 posts
9,324 battles

the numbers of tokens you get on test server is waaayyyyy to high, either they will keep those numbers, or they will make the price of stuff alot more expensive.From what ive seen on earlier testservers these numbers are heavily inflated.

Sign in to follow this