You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Techno666

BUG - Shells just pass through the hull of ship

5 comments in this topic

[KKFLG]
Beta Tester
19 posts
17,370 battles

At first i thought i'm just tired and play bad today... But after i clearly noticed, that full salvo of AP shells from Missouri just passed through Surreys hull (no ricochet, hits completely not registered) i got suspicious. And start looking. Here is what I "catched": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Sst_-YR5Q  Pay attention, how shells "hits" Moskva.

[CATS]
Players
26,874 posts
14,399 battles

Desync.

Watch it as replay. There is a good chance you will see yourself completly missing the target.

[KKFLG]
Beta Tester
19 posts
17,370 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

Desync

Maybe. But i never experienced that before until today. And I have almost 15k battles.

[MORIA]
Players
7,351 posts
36,711 battles
3 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Desync.

Watch it as replay. There is a good chance you will see yourself completly missing the target.

Well it was clipped free times on stream with Flamu and Flambass. And me myself. 4km away the enemy ship was grounded full broadside. Even the enemy was surprised when the shells went through and hit another island :cap_haloween:.

Few days ago I had this too also close range. Bugged servers is the answer. 2020 and such things just can't happen it's shameful. 

• Cool 3

[BDRO]
Players
82 posts
15,779 battles

The same problems for a long time, WG did nothing with these problems. There were times when we played with BB and 95% of the shot salvo did not hit the target or pass through it, without causing damage. I'm an old player, and in the battle with BB I got on the battle between (95k-150K) now with these problems, I get to do 20k damage due to these synchronizations. Today in the port the game did not respond to orders, to see the results of the battle and disappeared and the development modules. The servers are simply finished.