Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
gizaman

the new torpedo patch

3 comments in this topic

[-DKBG]
Beta Tester
215 posts

Hi

Have tried the new patch . Only a few matches though.

Sailed some matches in my Warspite and i must say the torpedo damage has gone insane up.

Before it was normal with 6-9 k damage from an torpedo, now we are talking 15 k or even more. And one of the 15k hits was in the front of the ship outside citadel.

Does that max damage also apply to areas outside citadel. Seems over the top to deal top damage to places that actually in real life could take an torpedo.

The HE buff seems to have buffed the torpedoes aswell. 

Another topic is the HE shells, tried with many AP shots but they did seldom any damage even on an armagi where they seemed to hit the citadel area.

Yes HE vs anything other than BB but it seems just much better with HE vs cruiser than AP. 

By the way is there a way to view the stats from an game if you logged out after death and the summary comes up in the right area af the screen?.

[GN0ME]
Beta Tester
5,339 posts
1,891 battles

Hi

Have tried the new patch . Only a few matches though.

Sailed some matches in my Warspite and i must say the torpedo damage has gone insane up.

Before it was normal with 6-9 k damage from an torpedo, now we are talking 15 k or even more. And one of the 15k hits was in the front of the ship outside citadel.

Does that max damage also apply to areas outside citadel. Seems over the top to deal top damage to places that actually in real life could take an torpedo.

The HE buff seems to have buffed the torpedoes aswell. 

Another topic is the HE shells, tried with many AP shots but they did seldom any damage even on an armagi where they seemed to hit the citadel area.

Yes HE vs anything other than BB but it seems just much better with HE vs cruiser than AP. 

By the way is there a way to view the stats from an game if you logged out after death and the summary comes up in the right area af the screen?.

torpedo damage didnt get buffed they fixed the armour thing for everyship so that might be the reason also high tier destroyers have 20k something damage so yeah 

Sign in to follow this