Sign in to follow this  
flshbck

Looking for competitive clan

4 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
1,412 battles

Hello,

Im looking for competitive clan, to play clan battles and to play in divisions. Ive never been in clan, so would love to try it. 
Im playing WoWs for a bit more than 5 years, but recently had a 1,5 year pause form gaming. But now im back and i would like to try some clan battles. 
As of my pause, i cant catch up to updates thats been there at that time, so i would appreciate someone, who could help me guide trough things. 
I have various ships from tier 6 to tier 9, but im still grinding. I have 51.1% WR, but i can do better. 
I have played ranked battles and will do it again, and back in the day i was playing CSGO competitevly, so i know much about strategies and competitiveness, im gifted with good mind, and so far as i see myself in wows, i can make good decisions and strategic moves while playing and making big plays alone or together with team. 

About myself: 
Im 25, from Latvia, fluently speaking English, i have mic, and i know how to use discord or TS. Usualy i can play in evenings or weekends. 

• Cool 1

[-NH-]
Players
3 posts
7,373 battles

Hi flshbck

at IVD we looking for people that are committed to the clan and wanting to play in clan battles and divisions.

we also look for people who are willing to learn more about the game and become a better player in general.

we use discord all the time and you are required to talk English on mic as I see you are capable of doing. 

looking at your game profile I think you would be a good fit for the clan and I would like see if that is true so if you are interested I’ll leave a link to our discord you can join when ready and we’ll go into more detail to see if you’ll fit in

cheers

PlasmaticTitan

discord link.https://discord.gg/YXDjRPP

Players
49 posts
6,904 battles
5 hours ago, flshbck said:

Hello,

Im looking for competitive clan, to play clan battles and to play in divisions. Ive never been in clan, so would love to try it. 
Im playing WoWs for a bit more than 5 years, but recently had a 1,5 year pause form gaming. But now im back and i would like to try some clan battles. 
As of my pause, i cant catch up to updates thats been there at that time, so i would appreciate someone, who could help me guide trough things. 
I have various ships from tier 6 to tier 9, but im still grinding. I have 51.1% WR, but i can do better. 
I have played ranked battles and will do it again, and back in the day i was playing CSGO competitevly, so i know much about strategies and competitiveness, im gifted with good mind, and so far as i see myself in wows, i can make good decisions and strategic moves while playing and making big plays alone or together with team. 

About myself: 
Im 25, from Latvia, fluently speaking English, i have mic, and i know how to use discord or TS. Usualy i can play in evenings or weekends. 

ABR (Ambitious but Rubbish) are looking for clan battle players and some fun with randoms too. We use Discord to co-ordinate battles and just for general casual chat. We are a European bunch from the UK, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland and Finland who are looking to move up the leagues (we are currently competing at the top of Gale league) and fun has to be a major part of it. We are mostly late 30s - 50s in age and maturity and not taking things too fanatically. 

Please message me if you are interested. 

Sign in to follow this