Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MementoMori_6030

Calculations

5 comments in this topic

[NECRO]
Players
4,477 posts

Is there any reliable info how upgrades and captain skills interact mathematically?

E. g. is Expert Marksman added after all turret traverse related upgrades or before? And are upgrade percentages added up (-7% and -7% = -14%) or stacked (-7%, then -7% again from the remaining 93%)?

And how is "maximum dispersion" to be understood? At default max range? What happens when I increase the max range - is the presumed "maxium dispersion" increased, too?

Players
1,436 posts
Vor 10 Minuten, MementoMori_6030 sagte:

E. g. is Expert Marksman added after all turret traverse related upgrades or before? And are upgrade percentages added up (-7% and -7% = -14%) or stacked (-7%, then -7% again from the remaining 93%)?

Its stacking.

And the Modul always comes first and the captain skill second.

[NECRO]
Players
4,477 posts
Vor 6 Minuten, CastorTolagi sagte:

Its stacking.

And the Modul always comes first and the captain skill second.

Ok, then Aiming System reduces dispersion by 7%, and the Enhanced Main Battery reduces it again by 7%... I would have preferred a reduction of 14% outright. Not that it would matter much, with Sigma, RNG and all the other factors. I guess I just use upgrades that let me turn my guns into the required direction and reload as fast as possible. :Smile_coin:

Sign in to follow this