You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Update 0.9.1.1

25 comments in this topic

[OCTO]
Players
100 posts
15,124 battles

how about fixing the abused mechanic where CV players drop early so their planes are immune when they make their real attack run? most abused mechanic in game yet you guys seem to think its okay to have the most moaned about class even more OP.

• Cool 6

[ASEET]
Players
6 posts
11,512 battles

How about Fixing your Servers so the Client doesn't Crash and Cannot load into Battle and Players get Pink cause of it?

• Cool 6

[PUPSI]
Privateer
9,642 posts
3 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Does the faint feeping sound, when zoomed in, get removed?

imho this sound are the rotating turrets...and I am also still looking for a sound setting to reduce this noise...

• Cool 1

[VR_GA]
Players
25 posts

Do this fix the rudder display becoming stuck on the far left, introduced with the UI rework ?

Or finally fix the camera going crazy sometimes when quitting the zoom view (camera go in circle for 2-5 second) ?

Even if they aren't mentioned in the changelog ?

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,117 posts
13,417 battles
1 hour ago, Yankmyplank said:

how about fixing the abused mechanic where CV players drop early so their planes are immune when they make their real attack run? most abused mechanic in game yet you guys seem to think its okay to have the most moaned about class even more OP.

We're actually testing currently increasing times in between CV attacks - we should have some news on this in the near future.

17 minutes ago, worldwaralpha said:

where is the fix for shells passing through ships and falling way to short

Still under investigation.

1 hour ago, Luujaba said:

How about Fixing your Servers so the Client doesn't Crash and Cannot load into Battle and Players get Pink cause of it?

This sounds like an internet issue (if you get disconnected) or a client issue if it crashes, not the servers. Please run a "Check & Repair" in your WGC, make sure to uninstall mods and if the issue still persists - please send us a pingplotter + WGCheck report to our customer support.

1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

Do you mean the turret rotation sound? Otherwise please shoot me a quick clip, please.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 4

[HEF]
[HEF]
Players
22 posts
5,355 battles
10 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

This sounds like an internet issue (if you get disconnected) or a client issue if it crashes, not the servers. Please run a "Check & Repair" in your WGC, make sure to uninstall mods and if the issue still persists - please send us a pingplotter + WGCheck report to our customer support.

Repaired many times before, but this is not the solution for the problem. And its not an Internet connection problem. The game freezing only on the loading screen while everything else in the background that also using Internet is still going. But as the game is freezing, you cant control anything else, cannot alt+tab etc. More likely a memory overflow issue or something similar, only the restart of the PC solves it(forced). Time to time the problem is showing up with the patches then vanishing with the next one. Between, if you're logging in to the game after restarting the PC(or the game itself without forced reset of PC), even if you are already killed in the battle(more likely happen), right after the battle you will get the notification about the AFK penalty and right after in the same second the notification about the penalty is lifted.

[HDMS]
[HDMS]
Players
53 posts
On 2/18/2020 at 5:34 PM, Crysantos said:

We're actually testing currently increasing times in between CV attacks - we should have some news on this in the near future.

Still under investigation.

Do you mean the turret rotation sound? Otherwise please shoot me a quick clip, please.

Greetings, Crysantos

About disconnection and log-in problems, try check this homepage wg : https://downdetector.com/status/world-of-warships/

It says all, problem nearly every weekend, but ofcourse its easyer to try to convince players that they have the problem !!!!!!

Thrown off server 3 times today - and with ref. to the link abowe look at 11am today - and then tell me again its my pc/inet connection thats faulty.

Edited by gnist0s

Players
5,523 posts
10,474 battles

Fixed a bug that caused the client to crash when changing the game window mode (windowed/full-screen) if the player had the language bar enabled.

Language bar enabled? What language bar?

Players
5,523 posts
10,474 battles
2 hours ago, Slowbreaker said:

Do this fix the rudder display becoming stuck on the far left, introduced with the UI rework ?

Or finally fix the camera going crazy sometimes when quitting the zoom view (camera go in circle for 2-5 second) ?

Even if they aren't mentioned in the changelog ?

This I would also want to know btw :Smile_Default:

[VENOM]
Players
102 posts
3,409 battles

Is it planned to fix the missing camo matchup on some German, Soviet and Royal Navy heavy AA mounts of ships (mainly high tier)?

I've already reported this on PTS 0.9.0 bug reports and PTS 0.9.1 general feedback, hoping atleast the Royal Navy ones would get fixed seeing the CAs release, but they weren't. Not a game breaking issue ofc, but the overall quality of the visuals isn't as it should/deserves to be.

849602787_WorldofWarships18_02_202019_15_38.thumb.png.a74cdc8d1bb88731bb472c6d6aa41a2c.png

446458966_WorldofWarships18_02_202019_15_57.thumb.png.027ccd7a170911a6f8be30395e988535.png

2112464201_WorldofWarships23_01_202021_39_23.thumb.png.14e37dff2c1122174d98257279a57f96.png

792625092_WorldofWarships23_01_202021_39_58.thumb.png.4cea46cd4dd7a6da26dbf870ffa82c5d.png

• Cool 1

[TF57]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
195 posts
5,932 battles
1 hour ago, rjotto77 said:

Repaired many times before, but this is not the solution for the problem. And its not an Internet connection problem. The game freezing only on the loading screen while everything else in the background that also using Internet is still going. But as the game is freezing, you cant control anything else, cannot alt+tab etc. More likely a memory overflow issue or something similar, only the restart of the PC solves it(forced). Time to time the problem is showing up with the patches then vanishing with the next one. Between, if you're logging in to the game after restarting the PC(or the game itself without forced reset of PC), even if you are already killed in the battle(more likely happen), right after the battle you will get the notification about the AFK penalty and right after in the same second the notification about the penalty is lifted.

Are you playing in divisions when this happens ? saw someone mention that somewhere else, personally I have never had the loading bug (I rarely division) only occasional in battle crashes

[HEF]
[HEF]
Players
22 posts
5,355 battles
20 minutes ago, Kryostorm said:

Are you playing in divisions when this happens ? saw someone mention that somewhere else, personally I have never had the loading bug (I rarely division) only occasional in battle crashes

Happen with or without division, totally random.

[CATS]
Players
22,645 posts
13,220 battles
4 hours ago, Crysantos said:

Greetings, Crysantos

It is indeed caused byturret rotation, on some ships (like Tirpitz), but not all (like Bismarck).

It is also very unsteady. Sometimes you get the beeping sound, sometimes you do not.

[ARYA]
Players
559 posts
14,261 battles

How about fixing fonts you messed up !!!!!

First change making engines sound like washing machine now fonts and that torpedo bar extended from east to west ....

Every game in every update improves this game is always going backward!!!

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,650 posts
7,784 battles
20 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

This please. It's really annoying. At first I thought it was my phone vibrating somewhere on the other side of the room or something.

[VR_GA]
Players
25 posts

Forgot another glitch that randomly happened with the 0.9.1 and continue in 0.9.1.1, the game signaling the wrong cause of death.
Example, i have two fires I extinguish them or they are put off automatically because the timer expire, 5-10 seconds later I get hit by a shell that kill me, but the game signal my death is the result from the previous fire. :Smile_amazed:

Players
44 posts
5,131 battles

How do you demount everything at once?

Don't tell me you have to do it one by one.

[OCTO]
Players
100 posts
15,124 battles
On 2/19/2020 at 7:06 PM, fusk said:

How do you demount everything at once?

Don't tell me you have to do it one by one.

I never demount the 1st 2 slots unless it is free, I always sell them and buy new and save my doubloons.

[C4K3]
Players
117 posts
8,339 battles

Do we dare to buy any steelships anymore. They all may become coalships. will it be Bourgogne or stalingrad that will be the next ships to sell out for coal or the terrible research bury.

and I still only recieve duplicates with my daily containers so my wallet will still be shut. 

[OCTO]
Players
100 posts
15,124 battles
On 2/18/2020 at 5:11 PM, gnist0s said:

About disconnection and log-in problems, try check this homepage wg : https://downdetector.com/status/world-of-warships/

It says all, problem nearly every weekend, but ofcourse its easyer to try to convince players that they have the problem !!!!!!

Thrown off server 3 times today - and with ref. to the link abowe look at 11am today - and then tell me again its my pc/inet connection thats faulty.

Unfortunately most people end up going through the Telia network to get to WG servers. When ever I have connection problems I do trace route and test all connections it goes through. I usually have excellent ping arouind 8ms total to WG servers but unfortunately I can also experience a high amount of packet loss, sometimes 30%+ this is only ever once I reach the Telia network the final connection at WG end is usually without packet loss.

The only solutions to this are either use a VPN or gaming network or persuade WG to move their servers so no one has to endure the crap Telia network.