Jump to content
In-game services unavailability Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
22cm

The legendary UK captain is unobtainable for free?

86 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,742 posts
30,851 battles

My math says the current 4 directives give only 550 tokens from the 1000 needed...

  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NECRO]
Players
5,492 posts
Gerade eben, 22cm sagte:

My math says the current 4 directives give only 550 tokens from the 1000 needed...

Your math ignores 50 from login bonus and 20 per day for the daily missions.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
13,730 posts
1 minute ago, 22cm said:

My math says the current 4 directives give only 550 tokens from the 1000 needed...

71a14c60-4be0-11ea-85fd-38eaa735f4cc.jpg

  • Cool 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,270 posts
9 minutes ago, 22cm said:

My math says the current 4 directives give only 550 tokens from the 1000 needed...

 

8 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

Your math ignores 50 from login bonus and 20 per day for the daily missions.

And back to school he goes... :Smile_veryhappy:

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GWR]
Players
781 posts
13,507 battles
4 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

You also earn 10 per day from an Albemale/ London victory.

 

best take the Albemarle out again and suffer BBs blapping it from any angle....oh the joy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,293 posts
22,536 battles
Just now, illy said:

best take the Albemarle out again and suffer BBs blapping it from any angle....oh the joy

 

Cheat and just take her out in Co op also gets you the tokens

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
6,709 posts
7,492 battles
3 minutes ago, illy said:

best take the Albemarle out again and suffer BBs blapping it from any angle....oh the joy

Don't need a Albermarle for that, can get it in the Hawkins just fine too..(getting blapped from any angle that is, not the tokens)

2 minutes ago, lovelacebeer said:

Cheat and just take her out in Co op also gets you the tokens

Not like the bots are the best shots in the game or anything, oh wait.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-GGS-]
Beta Tester
39 posts
12,491 battles

@MrConwayBut if you didnt get ”lucky” and got the Albermarle....and just got the Hawkins on the final Crate....i Will have lots of fun grinding the ”asume” RN heavy crusiers...

To get those extra tokens needed.

THX WG for that a asume RNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
6,709 posts
7,492 battles
5 minutes ago, PedroSantana said:

@MrConwayBut if you didnt get ”lucky” and got the Albermarle....and just got the Hawkins on the final Crate....i Will have lots of fun grinding the ”asume” RN heavy crusiers...

To get those extra tokens needed.

THX WG for that a asume RNG

You can still get ABC for absolutely free if you get all 4 directives, all daily drops, and all the tokens you can get from the daily missions.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
5,057 posts
22,784 battles

Can't access the Portal right now, so i'll ask here.

 

When does the token collection end?

I need to calculate how many tokens i can receive, if it's enough just getting the daily 20 or if i need to free XP to Albemarle.

Pls halp!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
6,709 posts
7,492 battles
2 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Can't access the Portal right now, so i'll ask here.

 

When does the token collection end?

I need to calculate how many tokens i can receive, if it's enough just getting the daily 20 or if i need to free XP to Albemarle.

Pls halp!

Around the 11th/12th of next month, can't remember the exact date off the top of my head.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
349 posts
17,229 battles
12 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Can't access the Portal right now, so i'll ask here.

 

When does the token collection end?

I need to calculate how many tokens i can receive, if it's enough just getting the daily 20 or if i need to free XP to Albemarle.

Pls halp!

Just free exp to albertmale and enjoy easy grind mode. 550+50+280= 880 tokens so I only need 12 daily missions for special captain. Totally worth the free exp.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,293 posts
22,536 battles

I chose to free XP to the Albemarle and doing that along with daily missions shouldn’t be too hard. 
 

As for the directives it’s good that they are not too crazy but ones such as 20 fires in a single battle are quite RNG dependant (and are sure to make the salt fly even more than usual). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
6,709 posts
7,492 battles
1 hour ago, lovelacebeer said:

I chose to free XP to the Albemarle and doing that along with daily missions shouldn’t be too hard. 
 

As for the directives it’s good that they are not too crazy but ones such as 20 fires in a single battle are quite RNG dependant (and are sure to make the salt fly even more than usual). 

Good thing that you don't actually need any of those "do (x) in a single battle" missions to finish the directives then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,293 posts
22,536 battles
7 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Good that you don't actually need any of those "do (x) in a single battle" missions to finish the directives then.

 

Hence why I said it's good they are not too crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
6,709 posts
7,492 battles
4 minutes ago, lovelacebeer said:

 

Hence why I said it's good they are not too crazy

Don't even need the CV missions either if they're not your thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OGHF2]
Players
3,569 posts
4,988 battles
1 hour ago, Fatal_Ramses said:

with the low low price of 200k coal or something. :Smile_trollface:

well Kuznetsov is 175k, I don't see why a less OP captain should cost more ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×