You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Crysantos

Public Test - Megathread for rewards & updates

285 comments in this topic

[MGZ]
Players
32 posts
12,200 battles
17 hours ago, Execute0rder66 said:

right here :)

Where is Your Veteran emblem, officer ?? )

Players
2,306 posts
31,496 battles
20 minutes ago, MbIW said:

Where is Your Veteran emblem, officer ?? )

oh you mean this? :)

Capture.JPG

I'll have it in near future.

[MGZ]
Players
32 posts
12,200 battles
4 hours ago, Execute0rder66 said:

Capture.JPG

OMFG. It's creepy as sht ! 

I will stick to spring one...

Congrats.

• Funny 2

WG Staff
3,413 posts
14,801 battles

Hi guys,

The PTS 0.9.6 rewards should be automatically credited to your account until the end of today, Monday 13/07. Please notice: the reward for collecting all 4 season emblems will be added to players' accounts later. We will inform you about the exact date, follow the news.

You can find information about the rewards for participation in Public Test of Update 0.9.6 in the following article: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/public-test-096/

Thank you for your participation and have a good start into this week!

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 4

[LUSOS]
Players
341 posts
20,123 battles
On 7/13/2020 at 9:15 AM, Crysantos said:

Hi guys,

The PTS 0.9.6 rewards should be automatically credited to your account until the end of today, Monday 13/07. Please notice: the reward for collecting all 4 season emblems will be added to players' accounts later. We will inform you about the exact date, follow the news.

You can find information about the rewards for participation in Public Test of Update 0.9.6 in the following article: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/public-test-096/

Thank you for your participation and have a good start into this week!

Greetings, Crysantos

Olá,

Round 2 of PTS 0.9.7 ended 10 days ago, when do I get the Summer season and the ultimate warrior emblems?

Does this also apply to the emblems or just the additional rewards?

The rewards for completing missions of the Summer Season 2020 will be credited after the release of Update 0.9.9.

[40-1]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
309 posts
10,778 battles

If I finish 1 directive in Round 1 and two other directives in Rounds 2 or 3 for 0.9.8 - will I get all the rewards planed for finishing 3 rounds during tests?

[MIAO]
Players
1,507 posts
7,126 battles
7 ore fa, ZygZag ha scritto:

If I finish 1 directive in Round 1 and two other directives in Rounds 2 or 3 for 0.9.8 - will I get all the rewards planed for finishing 3 rounds during tests?

Yes, but you need to wait until they say you can claim them, usually (as far as i saw) 2 days later.

:)

• Cool 1

[40-1]
309 posts
10,778 battles
3 minutes ago, arquata2019 said:

Yes, but you need to wait until they say you can claim them, usually (as far as i saw) 2 days later.

:)

THX. It would be nice to get any T6 prem ship :)

WG Staff
1,598 posts
854 battles
On 8/20/2020 at 11:09 PM, ZygZag said:

THX. It would be nice to get any T6 prem ship :)

Hi Captain, 
I hope you managed to complete the directives to obtain the Premium Ship Container! As your fellow Captain already reminded you, the rewards are usually available a few days after the release of the update; now you don’t need to claim them anymore though: they will be credited to your accounts automatically, just be sure to use the same email on PT of your Live account 😊.

• Cool 1

[40-1]
309 posts
10,778 battles
8 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captain, 
I hope you managed to complete the directives to obtain the Premium Ship Container! As your fellow Captain already reminded you, the rewards are usually available a few days after the release of the update; now you don’t need to claim them anymore though: they will be credited to your accounts automatically, just be sure to use the same email on PT of your Live account 😊.

Roger that.

• Cool 1

Players
3,962 posts
5,274 battles
On 7/11/2020 at 1:18 PM, Execute0rder66 said:

Capture.JPG

Do you have to finish all of the combat missions for seasonal emblem (such as Summer, Spring)?

Players
2,306 posts
31,496 battles
24 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

Do you have to finish all of the combat missions for seasonal emblem (such as Summer, Spring)?

pt.JPG

:cap_like:

• Cool 1

WG Staff
1,598 posts
854 battles
2 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

As specified already by ExecuteOrder66, to unlock the Season Emblem you should to complete at least two directives embed in the running Season of Public Test. 😊

Players
3,962 posts
5,274 battles
12 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

As specified already by ExecuteOrder66, to unlock the Season Emblem you should to complete at least two directives embed in the running Season of Public Test. 😊

Is that ''minimum 2 directives'' for every PT season or criteria changes?

Edit: I got it. It's 2 full directives to complete within one season, not just 2 stages, right?

WG Staff
1,598 posts
854 battles
On 8/29/2020 at 5:06 AM, Hades_warrior said:

Is that ''minimum 2 directives'' for every PT season or criteria changes?

Edit: I got it. It's 2 full directives to complete within one season, not just 2 stages, right?

Yup, exactly; you should complete two full directives within one season, which usually lasts three updates.

The criteria should remain the same also for the next seasons, some changes could occur though. 

Players
3,962 posts
5,274 battles
20 minutes ago, TheWarJaC said:

Yup, exactly; you should complete two full directives within one season, which usually lasts three updates.

The criteria should remain the same also for the next seasons, some changes could occur though. 

Does it count for that emblem if some player want to use doubloons to skip more than few stages of one directive?

Players
2,306 posts
31,496 battles
On 8/31/2020 at 12:38 PM, Hades_warrior said:

Does it count for that emblem if some player want to use doubloons to skip more than few stages of one directive?

You can't skip stages in a directive by using doubloons. You need to play to complete them.

• Cool 1

Players
3,962 posts
5,274 battles
53 minutes ago, Execute0rder66 said:

You can't skip stages in a directive by using doubloons. You need to play to complete them.

Ah, my bad. I mistake them for shipyards..

Players
2,306 posts
31,496 battles
5 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

Ah, my bad. I mistake them for shipyards..

Yes, on Live server in shipyard events you have an option to use doubloons. In PTS, you can also use doubloons to complete shipyard directives but you don’t get the ship.

There are different directives for seasonal emblems that have to be completed independent-irrelevant from the shipyard directives. Hope this helps.

• Cool 2

WG Staff
1,598 posts
854 battles
6 hours ago, Execute0rder66 said:

Exactly 😊

• Cool 1

[MIAO]
Players
1,507 posts
7,126 battles
7 minuti fa, TheWarJaC ha scritto:

Exactly 😊

@TheWarJaC, when will i be  rewarded with paper test season 0.9.8 rewards? (container, emblem, flag, patch)